Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

Of course Bitcoin helps me a lots in finances. it is helping me in many ways as it has increased my income and I can use that money in buying some extra stuffs which was not possible in the past.

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

As for me, i say yes. Bitcoin also helpful for me and mostly peoples as well. Because with the help of this forum we earn a good amount of btc and fulfilled our study or daily life expenses. Like in covid-19, mostly peoples are jobless, they have nothing to do, they lives their home for protecting overself, thats time bitcoin helps and securing their lifes through multiple sources like cryptotalk form etc. So work in this forum is best for us for continuing our study or for some extra earning. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many people who need forums like this.
You have the right to additionally acquire knowledge. You can earn and spend money on your daily needs.
Thanks Cryptotalk.

Yes of course is helpful, for me i work her for learning trading and also i won’t to earn some money so start my business in trading , and this forum give me this opportunity. Now bitcoin will change my life.

What are you earning here and it can help you with your studies? You didn't say how much and how? I checked and found that we can make around one dollar every day, is this more?

I earn Bitcoin through signature campaigns and airdrops and some stores nearby my house accept Bitcoin so I can walk there to buy some food or clothes etc. I also use my bitcoins to buy things on online shops which accepts bitcoins.

Thats the truth is we need to really put up a good challenge and put together we need to really need to enjoy and be sure about it,l bitcoin is really wonderful , and we need to really be sure that we work out very well its really important we work this out perfectly bitcoin is still tough to really avoid this pain

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/3/2020 at 12:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

@kizz Yes, Bitcoin is a very useful cryptocurrency for thousands of people in the world, many benefit from its use, I can also help myself with it to solve part of the crisis that my country suffers, so I go on the internet daily to study its progress and the possibilities that it gives me to obtain benefits, it is good that you have also been able to help yourself with it, keep working hard and with perseverance so that you achieve your goals, cryptocurrencies are a good alternative to the finances that we normally have in our countries.
Its price is expected to rise next year 2021, hopefully it will continue to climb positions in the world and generate confidence in those of us who use it.

Undoubtedly mate. The things you do after earning from crypto. I do the the same. I don't want to be a burden for my family. I lost my father too. So i help my family though a little bit from my earnings through crypto and i feel so proud doing so. I am really grateful for this.

We still can't use bitcoin in our daily requirements here for some national problems regarding cryptocurrencies. But i saw some news about crypto devid cards and their services

• +2 1

Yes of course , Bitcoin help us in our daily expenses .I think that some can not extra effort to earn money otherwise this platform is very helpful for the needy people . Bitcoin is very popular currency in the cryptotalk forum because we earn easily that forum .we can not invest any Bitcoin and earn alot of money on cryptotalk .

As a student i think bitcoin may be a good source for completing my daily expense. Basically it become a trustful site for the students and jobless peopl. They earn here and fulfil their demand            

• +2 1

Yes I found it helpful because I heard from my friend that they earn money here so that they can sustain their wants and needs in our daily lives they also help their families by giving them several salaries we possibly earn here

• +4 1

Yes, for me this is very helpful in many ways. Aside from earning to this platform, we can learn something new in the furure. Because bitcoin is the future currency. I'm very thankful to this platform because I'm learning and earning at the same time. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes but Bitcoin you don't have to be carrying cash everywhere you go. With Bitcoin you can make payment of any kind. You can also buy and sell it at your own convenient time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I believe bitcoin much more help to daily and extra expenses, I very trust this work and now I join crypto it's give good knowledge communicated to many people and give good chance to earn

• +2 1

On 3/3/2020 at 11:26 AM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Not only bitcoin, I think that most cryptocurrencies have made many people make a profit that helps them get ahead in their daily expenses, I am very happy to know that you are going to be a professional thanks to the contribution that the crypto greetings...

• +3 1

Yes that's true, although I haven't started earning yet ,but I have seen those who earn through this great forum, they make things easy for themselves and their family, so I hope I can make that someday, earn and make life easy for me and my family

• +4 1

Thriving said, not bitcoin you must around this website helps us because Bitcoin comming from the site, i too very thankful to you for the break to give out us crypto talk.

• +1 1

Thats my dream to make my parents happy by helping them financially and become financial freedom by earning bitcoin. I completely agree with you and it will be very easy to spend in daily expenses.

• +4 1

Yeah! Base on the posts which I have read while browsing here, I believe that this site would be a better help to people which needed to have a optional job and these could also help me because you guys inspire me to earn money. 

• +1 1

In particular I think the same as your darling. Earning Bitcoin opens up great possibilities for us. The main thing that we must do especially in this forum is to work constantly adhering to the rules to be able to earn Bitcoin through our publications, after accumulating the following is to invest in systems such as InvestBox and Yobit VMining. In this way we can increase profits and then in the future these profits may cover part of our basic expenses.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Yes you are right dear ! Bitcoin is very helpful for all of us because this helps us to fulfill our needs of life . A lot of people are earning from this forum so I am very thankful to the moderators to make this helpful forum.

• +4 1