Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

We in our Arab countries do not help us with Bitcoin on our daily expenses because we cannot earn much from it. We collect bitcoin and work later either by trading or investing, but it is a tiring problem for us to look at in the long term

Yes, I find this platform helpful too. The bitcoin that I will be getting here when the forum starts paying me will be useful in paying my bills and debt.Thany you too for posting. 

It's true that Bitcoin is now in vogue. But the downside is that it is a tool to launder money for fraud, a currency used to extort money that the authorities cannot verify who is the owner of the wallet!

The number of ready-to-use tools on this website to literally increase my quality of life, is staggering! What a shame I only just discovered it.

And this forum in particular - is an example of a situation where I earn doing my favourite thing: discussing and finding out more about crypto space - which then itself (the knowledge I mean) will definitely yeild in an even more secure income for me and my family, as the knowledge is what makes us truly wealthy. The rest are a one-off thing...

Bitcoin can help us in our daily expenses and much more, now if someone intends to reach the world of Bitcoin with no capital, they will not pretend that Bitcoin will help them in their daily expenses, first you have to work hard in many aspects, how are you going to earn them, Which site should you start to earn, if it is profitable or not, inform yourself in everything you need, once you learn all this you will see that if you can earn daily and be able to live off the quiet Bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is also working in our real life and becoming the part of daily earning. And it helps me to fulfill me daily needs  and becoming as a source of income. We can make a good profit while using it . Alot of people become rich because of the crypto currency.

On 3/3/2020 at 12:26, kizz said:

Creo que bitcoin realmente puede ayudarnos en nuestros gastos diarios porque todo el beneficio que obtengo de aquí, lo invertí en mis estudios y el dinero sobrante, se lo daré a mis padres para que puedan comprar necesidades en nuestro hogar. Siempre estoy agradecido de que este tipo de plataforma nos ayude a satisfacer nuestras necesidades diarias en la vida. ¿Que pasa contigo? ¿Te resulta útil?

¡Por favor, dame un corazón / me gusta! Daré también cuando sus publicaciones sean útiles y constructivas. ¡Gracias! ¡Disfruta publicando a todos!

You are right and not only BTC, but also other cryptocurrencies are very useful, and like you I do the same, thanks to this I have risen before this pandemic which left me without a job at the moment, because they no longer need so many work personnel, But that's not why I gave up and returned to the world that I love so much 100% and it is that of cryptocurrencies since, like you, this world helps us and you have to know how to take advantage of it.

also bitcoin help alot with understanding online trading and stocks market because it follows same rules as traditional market.

Yes, you are right that Bitcoin can make good money for students who have a tuition fee.  A student can, by working some hours, earn a good amount that is sufficient for him to spend on himself.  Students can earn well and learn from this forum and thus earn more Bitcoin.

Si pudieras ayudarnos con nuestros gastos del dia a dia porque mi pais acepta comprar cosas con btc y es super maravilloso, que amigos me gusta comprar cosas con btc en mi pais, gracias por venir a nosotros btc

I believe that bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrencies in general is already a reality, that it still lacks a lot of knowledge at the level of the general public, it is true, that its currencies are still very unstable, it is also true and in that we are clear the The road is still very long, but at this time bitcoin for example is a reality, there are already many sites like this forum or pages that pay you for your work with bitcoins, you can now make investments and obtain good profits in bitcoins. We are talking about a not too distant future that is already a reality.

bitcoin is blessing for many people and it help us to earn money we also make free bitcoin doing some tasks there is a  limit of bitcoin in whole over the world and for many online transaction bitcoin is very helpful so if we can earn bitcoin online it may help and ease our life

Hey mates, you are right bitcoin helps in our daily expense because we are earning free bitcoin every day, so those bitcoin helping to buy product in our daily life, so we should thanks to yobit exchange and cryptotalk forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For my part, I started with very little and not even with what I earned I could pay for the internet, but little I was learning and what made me win definitively as a job was Trainding (find out how to do Trainding before starting)

Of course, it is used for daily expenses, in my case I still do not use bitcoin for personal expenses. I am growing my bank so that tomorrow I can operate with more capital and there if I can withdraw for daily expenses.

Well, if the income is used for the household expenses. This place seems great to me since the information it provides gives us that possibility of increasing our stocks, we must thank and even more to contribute our knowledge and new techniques learned to everyone.

a mi en lo particular he podido obtener muchas ganacias pero lo mas importante es lo que he aprendido lo que me ha echo crecer como persona y como ser humono estoy completamente agradecido con esta nueva opcion de dinero virtual.

To me in particular I have been able to obtain many gains but the most important thing is what I learned which has made me grow as a person and as a human being I am completely grateful with this new option of virtual money.

For some people, crypto currencies are a sham, but for the same reason, they do not have the correct information and enter into a role of ignorance, which is why they are suspicious of the same thing.

I think that we have to educate people so that they do not get swindled

3 hours ago, Umardhahir said:

Bitcoin en un santiamén ya está en nuestras vidas de buena fe, nosotros, como usuarios de criptomonedas, la atmósfera que más que cualquier otra persona, particularmente tan pronto como hablamos de la vida económica, debido a que las criptomonedas estaban listas para tales campos, una fortuna de vivir se vuelve irritante a partir de bitcoin y todos los mundos criptográficos 

For some people, crypto currencies are a sham, but for the same reason, they do not have the correct information and enter into a role of ignorance, which is why they are suspicious of the same thing.

I think that we have to educate people so that they do not get swindled

si puede ser una ayuda para nuestro sustento diario con esta moneda del bitcoin es una buena alternativa

para una nueva economia mundial y asi prosperar en el mundo de las criptomonedas es asi como podemos

prosperar

Yes, of course you can help us with our expenses and more too. That is my idea with cryptocurrencies and their derivatives, at the moment I have not generated enough but I am working every day to achieve it and CriptoTalk is a great tool for that.

Success for everyone in your projects!

Yes, bitcoin is now a days best for our daily expenses its help lots of poor peoples to earn some money by using free airdrop ,bounty and worked in forum.

Yes bitcoin is helping us a lot in everyday life. It is very  in daily expenses which is very important for us. As there is a forum of Bitcoin Earnings called something to talk about as we work on it and we do not know that many of us only do what is beneficial for us. As the student  he works here daily and gets a lot of running from here. Actually, bitcoin has become an important part of earning, which is very favorable for us. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have so many acquaintance that make a fortune out of the Bitcoin, they can now purchase anything they want and need. So I'm here hoping that I could also use it in my daily expenses and in school fees since I'm just a student and don't want to be a burden to my parents. I want to make an extra income, so that I could pay what the fees in school on my own.