Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

Yes, Bitcoin helps me in daily expense. I think it helps us a lot, it increases the price of those who invest through it, I can say that it is constantly invested, so this bitcoin also helps us every day.

Unfortunately for me, bitcoin does not pay all my expenses since I cannot dedicate myself completely to the world of cryptocurrencies only but a free time emmy where I am passionate, I wish one day I could dedicate myself completely for the moment with the bitcoin that I won. has allowed me to buy some whims and save some money
a big greeting to the whole community

For me cryptocurrency and especially Bitcoin has been and will always be a way to get extra income. I earn Bitcoin through many ways and I use my bitcoins to buy things on online shops which accepts bitcoins and I also exchange some of them into fiat when I need it.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I am not saying that it is not but I would say that it is not enough since we know that we are being paid differently. The payment method depends on how much you managed to get an investment, if ever you are talking about trading or if you have managed to get a quality posts with enough rating or reactions, if you are talking about this kind of forum. It is actually a helpful thing since you could manage to get profit in the easiest possible way in the form of passive income. It may not be enough but at least it is a proof that there is a possibility that it could be a great source of profit for everyone expecting to earn more than what they are earning daily.

If you have trading skills or if you are patient and hold Bitcoin then it is possible to get a good profit from Bitcoin. it is giving me the opportunity to earn money and helping me to live nicely. It also helps me to order foods from fast food chains by simply converting it to cash.

It is 100% true that bitcoin helps millions of people in daily life and most of the people are paying their expenses through bitcoin and for me as a student i love to work here. Thanks cryptoalk and bitcoin.

• +2 1

Hello friend , i totally agree because i also think that i could use my earnings from crypto talk and use it for my studies, as a student i think it is a very good part time job. In this forum we can share our knowledge and views in cryptocurrency and clear our doubts regarding the topic 

It is really  true bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses .I am working crypto world for good income and good profit . I have been earned small amount of bitcoin .it's help me many way .My daily basic need  bitcoin money helped me lots .

I don't have Any Cryptocurrency but i think that all users that have cryptocurrency in your wallet have earns! so i think that yes Bitcoins helps us with our expenses! but you need invest very well for make this happend! so i recommend to all of us learn first and then invest! 

Totally agree with you. I am living of my activities I do here in internet, with crypto coins and its derivatives, that work help me much, just  I need to gain more experience about, I have coworkers here, they can live 100% with cryptos even I can see how they can earn close to 2.000 $ month, is not easy but they can do that. I hope, I can learn about the techniques they implement, is possible to do that. ( they dont mine, just tradeing ).

Edited by Maharba
  • +4 1

Yes, this is true, then Bitcoin And his investment in addition to this platform provides us with profits that help us in various aspects of life that help us. Really, this is a great thing

• +5 1

indeed , it is not about bitcoin but it is about that we are getting paid well from this forum , it really helped me as well in studying and being able to buy some of my daily needs , i believe it also helped lots of people as well especially those who don't have jobs .

we all appreciate this forum for that

• +1 2
  • +4 1

bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses if because in the way you are investing you can receive all your juicy dividends but for that you have to be with good platforms and have the detailed information that are legal because today there are many scams.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

yes Bitcoin helps you to meet your daily expenses moreover you can earn more than your daily expenses and have your savings or invest them in any other financial market or you can invest only cryptocurrency

• +1 1

What I do with the income I earn from this platform is that I don't use it to meet my expenses. People who want to use it for expenses can do it that way. But me personally I try to save it by investing it in other options that can increase the overall income. It is advisable to start investing as early as possible so that you would be able to learn from it and be successful in the future.

• +3 2

Thanks for your kindly information.We spend a lot of money every day so this bitcoin helps us to spend every day just by talking we can earn bitcoin and with it we can put money in our wallet it is a very good medium for us

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Certainly, earning bitcoin is very beneficial, as you can withdraw it directly into Fiat cash and meet your necessary needs and expenses. You can also benefit from trading it and increase its quantity. Or keep and invest it until its price increases and the interest is greater.

• +1 2

Hello friend .. Of course we invest our profits from Bitcoin in our daily expenses and this makes us all happy, but we must not forget a very important idea, which is that our goal in collecting digital currency is to convert it into a paper currency or into a dollar in our credit cards, and this shows us some weaknesses in the currency Electronic and it needs a lot of work to eliminate the existence of paper currency

It's illegal in my country. We cannot use crypto currency openly in our country, so we can exchange local Fiat currency with exchange platforms like Wazir X. Answer your question Yes, BTC helps us with our daily expenses as a student, so I need money for my daily expenses and Cryptotalk offers that money in Bitcoin form.  

• +2 1

Bitcoin cannot be directly used to pay daily utility expenses but it is withdrawn in form of fiat to pay bills. I hope we would be able to pay directly through crypto in future

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Of course, if you go to Bitcoin and leave it for a certain period without making any effort, we will see that its value has increased and without any effort from us, and this matter is a simple example of what it can achieve for us in terms of profits compared to any work or other thing in life.

• +1 1

Crypto Talk does a great job, since the opportunity it offers serves many unemployed or disabled people or those who suffer discrimination, and here everyone is paid equally as long as they do their job. In addition, one can take advantage of the airdrops that are promoted here, today Yobit's is one of the best.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, Bitcoin can help us achieve additional income to meet the daily expenses of studying expenses and if the profit is good from trading cryptocurrencies