Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Bitcoin helps us in our daily expenses

With the right investment into crypto the your money is safe and you could even trade them to make more profits and increase your money. You could also leave them in your wallet and let them grow just as the price if the coin grows.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:51 AM, Momo_064 said:

pretty good. actually we are all are very thankful to cryptocurrency because they give us this opportunity to earn sitting home. I really want this kind of job but now I got cryptocurrency like my job

Same here, being a member of this platform is the best thing that ever happen to me in this year. This platform is really helping me a lot, life would have being difficult for me... Thanks to this great platform for making our life meaningful.....

If this project is helping many people, and with the passage of time believe me that it will gain more pulse, with this we hope that it will help the project and it can be sustained for a long time.

Thanks my friend for sharing this kind if informative topic. I have not yet earn a profit from the BTC. But I am thinking to learn about the marketing of the BTC and also earning at the same time.

I agree with you about the support we have received from our work in the forum. Many people who suffer from some diseases

Bitcoin have helps be in my daily basis because I have been buying and reselling of bitcoin so if the bitcoin raise I used to make my earning there 

Indeed this platform helps me a lot it gave the opportunity to answer questions and earn money, with this I can be able to settle all my expenses as a student is great.

Definitely you are right. You know crypto earning is daily basis earning and daily earning is become most helpful in making daily expenses. There is no wait required for your salery means if you have done your work daily then you get money for this work otherwise not. So i am very thankful to this forum and senior members for this great and easy earning forum. From this forum we can fulfil their small needs daily.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am gratefull to this platform too. This platform is a great place to improving our knowledge about crypto and earning bitcoin at the same time .This money really helps me too. I am a student and in this pandemice every money that i made from here is helping me big time. But if i didn't need money these days i would keep the bitcoins i made from here. Because when the time comes our 3$ daily income might be 30$. I hope we can see those days.

• +5 1

Yes, that is true it is a nice platform to share information and follow some trends about the crypto world. You also earn free bitcoin by doing that which is a great thing. Thanks to moderators, yobit and  to everyone who participate and have a good evening.  

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Of course, Bitcoin helps us with our daily expenses. And by working here, we get a lot of financial benefits. I believe that Bitcoin makes us very financially self-sufficient.

On 3/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, kizz said:

I believe that bitcoin can really help us in our daily expenses because all of the profit that I gain from here, I invested in my studies and the excess money, I will give it to my parents so that they can buy needs in our home. I am always thankful that this kind of platform helps us to sustain our daily needs in life. What about you? Do you find it helpful?

Please give me a heart/ like! I will give also when your posts is useful and constructive. Thank you! Enjoy posting everyone!

Yes, the forum in general is good and wonderful. It offers you the ability to learn through the departments in it
It also offers you money for daily expenses and to complete the study. Indeed, the forum deserves 1000 hearts

• +4 1

Yes, this forum really helps people with their expenses specially students like me. You can make money anytime and anywhere by just posting informative topics, as long as you have internet connection.

I also believe this forum is helpful to us and I'm hoping to benefit more so I can be able to take myself to college or have a stable financial life,this is when I just started crypto but I believe it will transform me.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is a platform where you can earn well,it will help you to fulfill your daily expenditure.The money earned here can be used as our usual needs.This is bery helpfull for students as we don't have to ask iur parents for more money.

Of course, this is a wonderful and distinctive thing, as this money that we will get helps us greatly in daily expenses and meets our daily needs and a lot of important and necessary things in order to continue in life

Making great substance and with time here you can acquire and more from.this gathering likewise all the best for you in here and in you study my companion.

Bitcoin really helps us in our daily needs and our day to day spending, cryptotalk is the best forum to earn money, It helps us financially, it helps us to do trade, invest, mines and transactions.

I really like the comment you made because I came here with the same hope as you because I haven't earned it yet but I think it can be used by everyone in the family so I want to live up to my expectations here.

• +2 1

Yes off course my dear friend bitcoin is helping us on the daily basis... Because if you work on this platform so you get 10 talk token of each posts and 1k Satoshi of the each positive reputation... So you earn 20k Satoshi from this which are enough for me... And they improve our financial situation at one point...

Edited by Zains031

Hello everyone I'm newbie in this platform, and i believe that bitcoin can help us in our daily experience or knowledge.

• -4 1

penny now's previously successful in our own realistic life, we have a tendency to for as cryptographic algorithms costumers flavor which either another surrenderer, particularly when we have a tendency to discuss powerful business enterprise animation, for national currencies have of this kind dams, many individuals thrive for of penny over and above cryptographic algorithms planet

You are right crypto talk as helped me so  very much in clearing my bills, most especially while I am in school, and it has also help me save for my investments. 

Dear friend you say absolutely right that cryptotalk is a very good platform for learning and earning. Cryptotalk earning is a very good for our daily expenses. I also work part time this forum and try to earn some money. Thanks for cryptotalk to give this opportunity to earn money.

This is very good gesture and i really respect you for thaf and cryptotalk is just a platform and i believe bitcoin help a lot of the world especially those who don't have a job and income that is relatively small.

Dear friend Bitcoin helped us a lot and part of our world and especially if we talk about financial life I have not had the pleasure of starting to generate income but I have acquired good knowledge.