Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future? - Page 54 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Crypto Is Good Or Not For Future?

La criptomonedas han revolucionado el mercado a nivel mundial, aunque aun existen muchos negocios que aun no se han introducido en este mundo creo que paso a paso van a llegar a globatizar el mercado mundial, uno de los ejemplos mas recientes fue la decisión de PayPal de integrar criptomonedas a su plataforma, esto puede ser un buen augurio para el precio de Bitcoin.

• -2 1

As people are gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency, they are investing in it and from here they are also making enthusiastic profits. When cryptocurrency did new come, very few people accepted it, but with the passage of time, many people started working on it and gained a lot from here. When cryptocurrency was new, its value was not as much as it is today. And as time goes by, its value is also increasing and no one can deny that the value of cryptocurrency in future will be even higher. As many people are going into cryptocurrency right now, its demand is increasing and in future it will prove to be very beneficial for us. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am a true believer in cryptocurrencies and their many uses that they may have for the future. The cryptocurrency market is relatively new when compared to other traditional markets and it is an excellent time to enter this world. I hope to see the evolution in a few years and I hope I am not wrong.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

There would be no special change in next two years if you want the cryptocurrency  to change the world  you need to give it time, in decades no in days or years.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Certainly the trend for the future is that the price will rise more and more, many people are starting to adopt bitcoin and this will cause the price to rise

On 10/14/2019 at 6:44 AM, Muneeb said:

Crypto is the great business in the world and in future all the world used the crypto but in 2 years what is the future of crypto business is it go to up or down. What is your opinion about crypto.

Friend you have to ask something precise as your question is about all the cryptocurrencies in general? About the crypto technology? What exactly are you asking. I don't know what this crypto business is. You mean the price of all the cryptocurrencies we have? Bitcoin is better the rest are so and so. Try to understand first of all what is it you want to ask.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 10/28/2020 at 11:03 PM, nochemand said:

Cryptocurrency has great possibility to suppress Fiat money. I think Fiat will disappear and will be counted as old technology because of cryptocurrency. I hope that in the future, more and more countries will express their support to cryptocurrency.

But we should also know that there is a great risk and a great cost comes with crypto suppressing fiat. I believe that when that day come governments will not be stable and some might even collapse financially and politically.

In my opinion  crypto is a very good running  site.. This forum  member  increasing  day by day... I think crypto have  good and bright future.. We can easily trade this site and earn more and more profit.. Many people  work this site i think this right to work this site.. 

Cryptocurrency is helpful for the future, on the whole of the earth marketplace will be online and digital currency will be the merely one fill will be by means of and cryptocurrency is the preeminent of the complete digital currency it will be the fancy opportunity for scores of natives around the humanity. 

The future is now! 

And so far so good, cryptocurrencies have proven to be a worthy alternative to the fiat currency, and I think the future might come up with other currencies but crypto is definitely the future!!! 

On 11/2/2020 at 6:29 PM, cooperallch said:

Certainly the trend for the future is that the price will rise more and more, many people are starting to adopt bitcoin and this will cause the price to rise

Yes that is right. We can see now the price Bitcoin is going up this year and near $15k. That is amazing news for the cryptocurrency, one reason why the price is going up is because more people is interested to come and learn about cryptocurrency. We can see the many influencer also making the crypto for the content, that will making crypto have bright movement in the future,

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Crypto is the great market and everyone can join this market becasue in the crypto market no need of any education and experience and peoples can join the great business at any time. Now the crypto market change the world soon and it is going to be legal soon.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Great information my friend. I think crypto is great for the future. The moderators are really trying to expand the forum and make it innovative and effective in the market. The trading patterns are impressive still there a small chances of downfall which we can overcome together. 

• +2 1

Hey friend, i believe that cryptocurrency has a good future in our technologically advanced world. The digital world is growing more day by day, everything is getting digitalized. The end of physical currency is possible in coming years, so the popularity and use if cryptocurrency will definitely increase. And now more people are learning and using cryptos because of its convenience and profitablity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The crypto business in the next two years will definitely continue to grow, cryptocurrency is now a necessity because investing in cryptocurrency is more profitable. We can see that now the price of bitcoin continues to rise, meaning that the daily use of crypto continues to grow.

• +1 1

In my own opinion cryptocurrency is designed to serve all people around the whole world with the advantages it has, And everyone will use this because it facilitates transactions and has good security. I believe that cryptocurrencies market is going to do well and make money in future.

According to me crypto future is very bright because many other countries and companies are accepting crypto currency due to this peoples are attracting toward crypto due to this crypto future will be bright

• +2 1
  • +4 1

For me Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and especially in the poorest countries where their local currency is worth nothing, Bitcoin has changed the lives of many people 

Crypto is a currency for the future. It has eased a lot of things for us both in the financial sector and the world at large. Transactions to other parts of the globe takes seconds plus you don't have to deal with fees that are charged though western union or MoneyGram.

It is good for the future because it has shown that there is a constant need for a decentralized, virtual and agile system at the hand of anyone who wants to use it, the competition between cryptocurrencies and banks brings benefits to users, which has been  reflected in the trend that some countries now tolerate this type of transaction a little more.

3 hours ago, Sayyam khan said:

According to me crypto future is very bright because many other countries and companies are accepting crypto currency due to this peoples are attracting toward crypto due to this crypto future will be bright

I'm not completely disagreeing with you guys but on the other hand, i think that the future is the one that would be good for crypto and crypto for the future, when we talk about crypto in the future we are talking about the world with no banks no taxes just people and their own many on which they have full control of.

• +1 1

Crytopcurrency is not only good for the future but the best for the future, many advancement have been brought about by these blockchain technology based innovation. The future is crypto! 

Due to mining, the supply of coins is increasing, however thanks to the systems that cryptocurrencies and whales have, the price remains stable, in my opinion cryptocurrencies will only increase their price in the coming years, some more than others.

If we just consider the growth that cryptocurrencies, particularly Bitcoin, have exhibit over the last decade, we can easily realize that cryptocurrencies are good for the future. If this wasn't the case we wouldn't see national governments, like China, developing their national cryptocurrency, nor Paypal implementing cryptos in their platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hey mate!In my point of view.I think that crypto is much good for future.Becausw if we see alot of people are investiong and doing shares in the cryptocurrency market.And if we see the traditional currency is also exchanging into the cryptocurrencies.So we can clearly see that cryptocurrency ia coming in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹