About finding best crypto money investment way - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Parvez00022

About finding best crypto money investment way

I think that investing in unknown cryptocurrencies is a good thing, but we must not forget that these investments have much greater risk. I prefer to invest in famous and reliable cryptocurrencies.

You can invest in any currency that is low, preferably the most reliable, as there is no risk that the currency will fall in price. you can find them on the coinmarketcap website ranking 1 - 50 are the most reliable currencies

What I would normally invest in would be Bitcoin, but it takes a large investment of money to be able to make some profits, therefore it is better to look at other crypto that are at the top and have good growth in price.

According to the capital, if it is large, then the first choice is Bitcoin and Anzan small or average any other currency of the 20 major currencies in the market cap It is safe and there is no fear for its projects, movement and good proportions

• +2 1

This is very important to know that this is your money and not ours. We are not financial advisors but investors too. You can start reading a lot and look but there are many scams too so be careful.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

If you want to safe and are happy with a small increase then sure go for BTC.

If you want to double or even tripple please look at harmony One or STORJ.

On 10/13/2019 at 11:25 AM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

the best way is to trade with your own money and in the long or medium term never short term because you will lose your money

On 10/8/2020 at 8:13 PM, JohanDonne said:

If you want small Investment and big profit from it you should go for ico and ieo type of things, just buy and hold for a long time, if the project is good you can earn a lot.

Most of the Times  ico or ieo are worst things to invest just because it takes a lot of time to repay and most of thems are scam by scanmers to steal your money.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

I am little bit of confused, want to know you guys which is the best crypto currency for a small investor to invest?

Do not forget the rules for creating a topic (the topic starts with a capital letter)!!
Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

In my mind it is Bitcoin. But if you are very small investor you wil maybe need to make some very risky trades to make a lot more and do ten times of your money, it is high risk but need patients too and you are make it if you are lucky. If you are only plan to invest for many years do it with Bitcoin and buy small when you are can between times like monthly.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Do your research my friend, and don't listen to others. This is not gambling we are investors and do this with reading and following the coins we invest. If one is a scam and the developers hold half or more of the coins will you want to buy this?

• +2 1

If you are confused and you don't know what to do, which coin to invest or what to buy, you don't do anything then until you clear your mind of this confusion and focus. So what you need is to start studying there is nothing else that can help you.

• +2 1

What I can recommend and only that is to do research on your own. Before investing take a look at google about the website or the project you plan to invest. Have your time and don't get into fast decisions because this is where scams are betting on, to make you act quickly and not think twice.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/13/2019 at 9:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

For beginning I suggest doge, Xrp, trx, pac, xmr, binance exchange own coin because they have fomo. Their investment will remain safe and they will change small improvement in price this will give them courage and they start walking in crypto. They will not panic and hold their assets. Their knowledge is limited and need time for grooming. This way they will know about trading, market movement and how to make profit from small investment. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

As for me, I prefer to earn money by supporting good content posts via CryptoTalk new because I do not yet have cryptocurrencies, but in the future I will invest in currencies that are not high in price but fit my financial ability such as XRP, DOGE, LTC because they are good currencies and have high expectations in the coming year.  ‭2021‬

I have found many cryptocurrencies and some are small ones and other are billions of dollars of worth. But I am looking to learn and first of all I want to make more Bitcoin. I have some plans but I don't want to risk a lot with the altcoins right now and I have no idea about trading.

If you are looking for the strongest cryptocurrency, you should invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum, but you will not make a big profit in the short term, but if you want to make a big profit as soon as possible, look for promising projects and invest in them before putting them on the exchange platforms.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello. 2020 is being a bit hectic for the markets due to all the recent events that are happening, and many investors are looking for new investment alternatives. Therefore, at this moment we bring you a new recommendation, investing in cryptocurrencies, which are assets that since their creation have experienced a great revaluation and, according to experts, will continue to have an upward trend

In my opinion, a cryptocurrency that is suitable for small investments is Litecoin, it is a decentralized type of crypto that has high price fluctuations suitable for both short and long term investments. Its relatively lower price compared to other cryptos means that Litecoin can be purchased in amounts of 1 LTC or more, for small investors looking to start investing in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/13/2019 at 9:25 PM, Parvez00022 said:

Moderator Desais 👮‍♂️

For small investment i would suggest TRX, XRP, Doge, or waves. These coins have small value and working good as compared to other coins. In these coins waves value is little high,above $3. But i personally like to invest in waves coin. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the best option fot investig is to invest in bitcoin. because it has always been the first and it wil always grow (of course, with long-term investment). It's okay it you don't have enough funds to invest. in any case. this coin is stable in the long run.

• +2 1

Friend investing is not easy as you think. If you haven't found where to invest, do you really think that the best idea you have is to just ask others? Why you want to invest first of all? I invested in Bitcoin because first of all I saw the chart and I thought this is where I can put my money and not worry too much as price on average is only moving up for a decade. What was the reason you were attracted to cryptocurrencies?

There are several ways to invest your cryptocurrencies and they can be short-term or long-term, for example, bitcoin is long-term and leaves you a fortune of money and short-term investments can be invested in an exchange plan that offers good benefits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No one can give you a name as there are different currencies that work for different people so you have to figure it out by yourself, for this just follow few currencies and find out which one works best for you.

22 hours ago, daintybrat said:

I think bitcoin is the best start for beginners since it is one of the most trusted and easiest to understand in the digital currency. There are also a lot of programs and offers that bitcoin offers to its users. Cryptotalk also promotes that coin and encourages the members to learn about it.

You are absolutely right, beginners should know better than investing on these new coins from which more than 50% of them are scams. As you have said bitcoin but also some of the other top coins should be a good start for newbies.

• +2 1