Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

2 minutes ago, Alesio222 said:

I found out on skype when I was trading binary options. The man wrote that there is such a topic as bitcoin. Gave a link to the exchange. I went to look and did not understand anything, some kind of bitcoin, some kind of litecoin. And I went back to options. Bitcoin was then only worth $ 100. then I heard about it again when it was worth 800, then the peak is 20,000 ... I lost a very good opportunity to borrow $ 100 into it

I think you have now acquired a good idea about Bitcoin, it is true that in the past we did not believe in Bitcoin, but over time we started to trust it and work hard to achieve more of it and invest it in different ways.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

Welcome brother, 

Cryptocurrency is getting popular day by day. It is a profitable and interesting field. We can make good money if we work properly in cryptocurrency. 

Or the best way of collecting bitcoin is trading. Invest in bitcoin, but at low price and sell it on high price to make profit. 

I am also new in crypto world, especially in trading. I still learning, and also started trading in cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It was the year 2008 I first heard about Bitcoins and I didnt even know what it was all about despite all the guidelines I was given .I  was even adviced to buy it and leave it for the next seven years but I still didn't know how to do all that. when I was able to buy, the price had gone up and I made a mistake sending it to a wrong wallet and that was the end

My experience when I started in this world of cryptocurrencies was in 2013 through a co-worker who told me about it and I, as a good lover of technologies, felt interested and immediately it hurts to have known them in 2009
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great profits

My experiences weren't very good when I first started in Bitcoin cryptocurrency. Because then I was very new, very worried about how to work here, how to work, my reputation will grow. But I believed that working here can make me self-sufficient.  In the fall I started following the senior members. And slowly I know something now.

At first, I was new to  the cryptocurrency world and actually I thought it was just a trend!

Exactly like you, my friend!
Then when I entered the forum and began to understand more about cryptocurrencies, I made sure that it would be an important part of the future of trading!

I started to work with bitcoin in 2017. The golden year of crypto-currencies. At that time I started to participates on airdrops and some other bounties. They really paid well at that time. Because of btc price increasing rapidly we all get too much profit by holding our coins. But at that time I have no idea about investment. So I do not do that. Sometimes I regret that I should not sell my btc for some cents. I should hold all my airdrop coins.

I started to work with crypto since the year 2018 but I am not active compared right now. Because that phase of my journey in cryptoworld I still learning and working with the methods and techniques I can use to earn with cryptocurrency. And the year 2019 and 2020 is the time I am earn not big but good enough as a beginner...

When I first started here I was really daft about anything crypto currency but getting here with the post I have been reading and documentaries online I now have a handful of knowledge about the crypto world and am still learning daily.

it is passed approximately  months when I started my adventure on cryptotalk and truly satisfied after becoming a member of on cryptotalk. in sincerely enjoying this platform and genuinely satisfied about this platform. desire this platform will preserve going like constantly. thank you.

Yeah I collect bitcoin in 2017 and get many profit and get many knowledge about investing and trading in online market and so many experience and skills if we work hard then we become a successful member on this platform

• +2 1

I met bitcoin in 2015 and in 2016 I started collecting Steem, which was my first cryptocurrency. Then in 2017 I met more cryptocurrencies.

The encrypted world is increasing every day and is gaining popularity through the trust that users have placed in cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin , I also, at the beginning of 2017, did not give any attention to this field and I thought it was only fraud, then I realized that I was wrong in that.

I have just started with cryptocurrencies not long ago, early this year. I decided to join this cryptocurrency world out of curiosity and motivated by earning money. Actually, one of my first experiences with cryptocurrencies was a negative one, just one month later after I had invested in a few cryptos, the market heavily collapsed and my lack of experience led me to panic sell, making me to lose money. After this experience, the disappointment was big but luckily decided to persist and here I am making some profits with cryptos.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

It was long ago when I started working in the field  cryptocurrency  and also I have gained knowledge  but also there are less people to know my worth.

My experience when I started in bitcoin or cryptocurrency was very intriguing, especially because I entered a totally new world and without knowledge but the worst thing that was is that I was always afraid but that fear served me to continue learning from all those who are here limiting or providing new information at any moment or instant.

I am new in the world of cryptocurrency and just joined this a few weeks back on the recommended of one of my friend who is working here for a long time and knows well about the forum and very much about cryptocurrency as well.I didn't have any idea about cryptocurrency before joining this forum Bur Now I have learned a lot and still learning about cryptocurrency and its trading and investment.I want to get proper knowledge and then I will try my luck in trading and investment as well.

I heard about bitcoin on the news and on Facebook, I didn't know anything about cryptocurrencies, I thought there was only bitcoin, and by chance I got into this business with a telegram link, there's a world of cryptocurrencies that's really cool.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

yes firstly we all think that and we feared about stucking in the Bitcoin and found it horrible when  come here and  but then we find it very productive and real so it would be a great experience for all of us and I really feel satisfied after joining the digital world.

I read about digital currencies by chance on the Internet and started long searches day and night in order to find out how the currencies are fetched. I wasted a lot of time on this matter, but when I got to the forum I knew that the fatigue was gone because I had reached the right place

• +1 2

This is my first time to come across this word because I am still a new member of the forum but I have learned more from others comments on your post so thank you for the useful post.

I just started crypto currency recently through the help of this forum and a friend who introduced it to me because currently I have learnt a lot while as collected some few rewards so I think my experience in this system is just cool and smoothly hoping for it to continue like this for long.

When I first met Bitcoin, I didn't believe that bitcoin would not make money, then I saw my friend making money trading bitcoin, I started to get curious and find out about Bitcoin on Google. Then I tried to follow several campaigns on one of the sites, there I couldn't get it, and finally I left. Then I met CryptoTalk at the time when I started collecting bitcoins.

• +1 1

I heard about bitcoin for a while and as a lover of technology and digitization I found it great but I did not trust it. Over time and cryptocurrencies have gained prominence and they came to stay. are they the future of the entire economy?

SailorMoon!

My friend advice me to work in crypto and i accept his proposal firstly i was confused whether to work or not. But when i started i feel much comfortable amd came to know that it is legit and ancing of loosing money is low so i worked and earn  so advice others to work hard. 

• +2 1