The Way Earning from business - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

The Way Earning from business

On 3/27/2020 at 11:30 AM, xpertt said:

This is not profitable as of now because not all people were knowledgeable about crypto and others don't support the use of it, maybe it is a great idea if the world's transaction works with crypto.

Bit for people that have knowledge about cryptocurrencies, it is very profitable for them. Like me, using cryptocurrencies is very profitable for me. All I need to do is to hold and trade. 

You have given the whole idea for the new beginner to start a business and it's very good you have explained it very clearly everyone can easily get your topic and we have to appreciate you also every content that will be helpful for everyone and I think for me investing my time in the cryptocurrencies is better option because here I am getting daily new updates and knowledge about cryptocurrency that will help me a lot to get more benefits when I am going for trading I have much more experience and knowledge as compared to before.

Earning from new ideas is very difficult. You may think your idea is very unique but when you search the web, you will see that it has already been proposed by so many people. Earning from skills and abilities is more practical. For example, if you know two languages, you can create a weblog or a website and offer translation services to people and accept bitcoin from your customers. If you are really good at trading cryptocurrencies, you can establish a consulting platform about crypto trading and teach beginners how to trade or trade for them and share profits. This can be very profitable because you can earn from teaching and trading simultaneously.

There are many crypto business to earn, even this forum helped and tell us some, i make use of yobit exchange to earn few cryptocurrencies daily. 

I love business and I believe that business is a way to make money and great success but will depend on different sizes and forms. I also have a food business, but it's a fast food and I will make cakes and other snacks to sell and ship everywhere. I have just started but a lot of people support me

Yes, it is definitely possible to profit and work online through several methods and works, and it is possible to support receiving payment through Crypto

Life is great and enjoy it

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. It will help the people to create their own business. I think our own business is good than work for others.

You have mentioned good ways of online earning. I add that you can also earns from by doing surveys and searches reviews, by doing freelancing jobs, by online tutoring. But these all needs dedication and hardwork to earn good money.

Yeah there are many ways that a person can make money and yes digital platforms are also giving huge contribution in this matter. There are many ways in which a person can make a stable earning through online business.

Thank you for the useful information, maybe we should try joining into online business. That is why in the future there will be only such as works and the old works will be disappeared.

The best way of earning a lot of money in the future would be to invest all the money you have in yourself and then just develop it skill and improve your hobby with the time.

There is a lot to do in this world that you can start only from your home if the matter is limited to you need your device and also the Internet and by this I mean starting to search for the field in which you are comfortable or trying to develop your skill and start recording any point of interest when you find yourself collecting the information that you need You will know what you want. For example, you can start selling old and impressive machines or brokers between a customer and a company, meaning that you are selling their own products. Or you can start trading or design some designs. I agree with you on everything you said that it just takes motivation to get started

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Of course they are very good strategies and recommendations for entrepreneurs, this is their own profitable businesses that do not end because there is always a vicious circle of consumerism in the world.

On 10/13/2019 at 6:10 PM, sidik7 said:

The Way Earning from business

spacer.png

Do you know guys we can earning money online every day with creative idea lets to see for how earning on business

Lets follow guys to getting knowledge and experience

1. First you can starting for a business in food

reason why ? Because so far all people in the world is very interested on food , likes fast food , with a good performance and very well services if you want to starting you must to start with all friend to try your food .

2. Online selling

do you know demand in eccomerce still increase every time we can build online selling likes sell a good product , accesoris , branded but we must to learn audience for likes your product

3. Starting build your skill in every major , likes as writer , designer , translator

if you have a good skill in any major you can try to apply your skill in more company in the world so this will make your earning growing .

4. Create Creative idea on trash

wow this is new solution and very usefull because from this we can reduce trash and then we can turning trash into valuable craft

thanks for all readers if any opinion lets share here and lets give opinion and getting more knowledge to success earning .

There are multiple businesses in online as you said which we can do. And to do this at first people should know about the business. After that they should learn many things about online also.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Very good proposal by you, my friend! It seems to me that these methods are very common, but they are still very relevant and interesting for businessmen and visitors. In General, a lot of things exist, but sometimes, many just go the same way :)

Thanks a lot for information because I am going to start new business and all of your ideas are good but one of the great idea to grow your business is to advertise through the digital advertisement and giveaways discount.

Edited by CryptoLover21

Success is easy if we stick to this forum You can't leave the hull You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. The intellect of others is never effective without their own intellect So we have to move forward with the basic ideas.

So this are some of the ideas Which peoples are using for earning. Online business has made the business field very developed. I also want to share some of the ways that you can make money. There are many platforms like fiver, Where you can sell service. If you have any skill then you can sell your service. And there are many platform which help in your selling buisness.

This is a very important topic because many people are looking for opportunities to win online, I am working on developing my skills in producing videos to sell my services on the Internet.

Thanks for sharing this skills with us, I think we can create our own way of earning also, this business are good ones which will actually give good profits in return, and we can do this business and connects it with crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a good encouragement and informative thread specially for those people who wants to earn money online. And i think to make fast and secure transaction in your business you can use cryptocurremcy as mode of payment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information with us. Indeed one head is always better than one, I will surely put much attention to what you shared here today and try to make the good out of it. And also people should be more engage in the cryptocurrency investment and trading because if properly done, you can get a daily income from it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I was in a commodity business on the Internet, selling women's briefcases over the Internet. I exhibited them on trading platforms where there is a very high demand, but faced with a small flow of people. It looked like the backpacks were cool, but no one took them. I had to delve deeper into the field of marketing, and study such concepts as targeted advertising, contextual and others. Eventually, I immersed myself in the smm world, and I began to manage to sell my product.

• +1 1

You are talking about trade in general, and in my opinion any commodity that people need periodically and continuously deserves to be traded and here in the world of crypto, cryptocurrencies are the most sought-after commodity And most importantly, as in the laws of commerce and economics, the preservation and development of capital and savings are among the most important conditions for success.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

First, experience, knowledge and research must be gathered before starting, secondly not to be reckless and to manage capital well, secondly to adopt a strategy and thirdly to be patient to achieve profits. In the first year or in the first phase, I do not recommend withdrawing profits, but adding them to capital and investing them because withdrawing them will put us at the same point or stage.

• +2 1