Crypto-currencies Advantages - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Crypto-currencies Advantages

Yes that is right all of that is the advantages of cryptocurrency.

With cryptocurrency we can make and use money without controlled by government.

But for doing trading anonymously i still don't see, because i always trading on exchanges like Binance Poloniex and other. Where i think many exchanges is doing centralized office.

For security that is right because basicly the blockchain system can't get hacked by some hacker who want try steal your Bitcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

mastering french in France crypto foreign currencies lots of people are may well improve any commitment in the short time, as the country's few moments is normally extremely fast numerous experts become money in the short time, a lot of silver and gold coins experience decrease routine for that reason you will have to anticipate individuals.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:27 PM, bobjoemega said:

The Advantages and all positives things you do not know about Bitcoin!
This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases in order to adequately understand how their growth can affect all joints of society, including wars. However, the emergence of this coin has been accompanied by a group of people who believe it may change the rules of the game. Veer ended his interview with me with a simple message: "If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."
These advantages can be summarized in three points:
1 Separation of money and state
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Are you with me with that, please comment below

thanks and i tell all the crypto users that crypto currency is future currency and many countries will accepting these digital currency as handy currency one by one all the world will accept the Crypto Currencies .

There are so many advantages of crypto currency. We can pay globally with crypto currency. We can buy and hold it for future. Also we can trade and earn huge money with it. So crypto is very nice.

Cryptocurrency has good advantage and future. Only cryptocurrency offers the ability to move in the world billion of money safely in your pocket ,are you sure this is not a big advantage??  

Most valuable advantage of crypto currency for invest and earn profit. Also crypto currency is a secure place for safe money.Crypto world is a digital currency. Your knowledge will be increase.

Yes your points are same as in my mind. But the most important feature is decentralised so you have not pay any taxes for it. Also you can trade any one from any where. This is a good thing. If you have to send money directly to Other countries then it is the best way. 

there are many advantages of having cryptocurrency..some of them are

ease of transactions.

there are  countries who having Machine for the transactions of bitcoins..so here no need to carry hard money .

crytocurrency is backup amount which is useful for any dangerous situations.

Advantages of crypto currency:-

Various advantages of crypto currency we cannot describe one day, but i describe these step by step, The crypto currency exchange and its transfer every country by paying very low charges. The more profitable business and more people engage day by day and work for its. 

Crypto currency have more advantage ,one of them earn money. If you invest this crypto world a right you will be gain a good profit of this. Aslo you know a lot of information this crypto world. Like digital currency.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:27 PM, bobjoemega said:

This process, thats mean the cryptocurrencies, and the technology on which it is based are still nascent and in their experimental phases in order to adequately understand how their growth can affect all joints of society, including wars. However, the emergence of this coin has been accompanied by a group of people who believe it may change the rules of the game. Veer ended his interview with me with a simple message: "If you are an anti-war, start using Bitcoin in your personal life today."
2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

What is this crap. I will not agree with you a bit. Even you don't have the cryptocurrency vital advantage in your summary. And who is veer. Where did you take this text anyway?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I think the most overrated advantage of cryptocurrency is its nature being decentralized. This is good because in a day we can possibly be a millionaire and no tax at all. Imagine such fortune and it is all just yours.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:12 PM, bobjoemega said:

2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Hi there !! Thanks for posting it, since I am very newbie to crypto world and I am learning about crypto currencies and all, your this knowledge would help me alot learning about crypto.. thank you again and Happy new year 2020...

The advantages in crypto may be very nicely likes in monetary you'll acquire earnings if you need as dealer and try  trading with crypto on exchange, and giving expertise more approximately the brand new generation, but we should usually to peer the chance in crypto and believe me u will invest upon imagination

7 minutes ago, Pepethefrogger said:

Today, we use cryptocurrency to make money, not to buy. Fiat is more stable and it is protected by the country. So, fiat is more regular for me. For me and for the others

People often use cryptocurrency in order to be free. It seems to me that cryptocurrency primarily gives us freedom, independence and anonymity.

If we talk about the cryptocurrency advantage we are compared it to other work or job doing in our real life; so the cryptocurrency is also a job but with more advantage than the normal job, with crypto we dont need move from our home or office or include our bed!

On 10/13/2019 at 3:27 PM, bobjoemega said:

2 Trading anonymously
3 Security and safety

Most of us know about crypto advantages. But we need to spread to those peoples who do not know aboit crypto currencies. There are lot people around us who have no knowledge of crypto.

One of the most important benefits of dealing with these digital currencies is that they have a very high and accurate encryption system and it is difficult to complete piracy operations on the virtual digital accounts that they contain due to the fact that they depend on the system of participatory databases, which have high acceptance rates and are increasing globally.

There are so any advantages of crypto currencies. One of the most advantages is we can pay globally with crypto. We can buy things online. And we can trade with it on crypto market. So it's make our life easier.

Yes of course there are many advantages with cryptocurrency; I see it as a project still not explored at 100 percents, so we will get a lot of new project about cryptocurrency, so opportunity on this crypto still exist and will be created others.

Edited by tienda

Crypto brings many advantages in our life. mainly it is a way to make good profit just investing on it. crypto transaction is very easy with out any eye contact which is much interesting to me.

18 hours ago, Sweaty said:

If you want to be a trader and try to trade with crypto in exchange and have more knowledge about new technology, then you must see the risk in crypto.

Without any risk no one can get profit from crypto and to make huge profit need to take big risk but if you have patientce you can make profit from crypto.