How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter ) - Page 5 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sidik7

How to Earn Crypto As (Bounty Hunter )

6 hours ago, dmnqe07 said:

Bounty's cant really give you profit at all

For you only maybe. Not for me. If you know me, then you will know how bounty will defeat the risk.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:07 PM, palalu said:

only a matter of time, are the bounty hunters will agree to all or not. this deal won't work if there are some bounty hunters who disagree and keep using the old way

I think they will agree. Let's make a new topic to discuss this new system. And make a poll. Let's say "The new bounty payment system."

1 hour ago, lucky80 said:

I think they will agree. Let's make a new topic to discuss this new system. And make a poll. Let's say "The new bounty payment system."

you or me? if you created the topic I would be happy to poll and post there, and btw in what section?

• -2 1

On 11/21/2019 at 12:54 PM, yifnt said:

Because they have a lot of projects, of course we can research projects that are really worth doing, such as signature campaigns that are paid for with bitcoin per week.

They did these type of promotions too and their token went into shit tokens . Like you said if the project owners pays in Bitcoin for Signature campaign , then the project is excellent, but this totally wrong. I tried such type of projects and ended with 0 value tokens in the end.

13 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

Thank you for sharing here too. I want to ask how to choose a good bounty project to follow now? If in the past maybe we have many project choices. But now the numbers are getting smaller. Is it to follow all at once now?

I have to advise you to search a legit Bounty in bitcointalk forum and there one for Yobit exchange too like that in cryptotalk just post and earn

On 12/8/2019 at 2:58 AM, scorpiali said:

I have to advise you to search a legit Bounty in bitcointalk forum and there one for Yobit exchange too like that in cryptotalk just post and earn

There are a lot of bounties on the forum but it is hard to find one who can really pay. I mean not to waste the time we spend promoting them, at least we get paid even with small numbers

I see people try different thing about bounty, now they look it as alternative income not the main. They focus built web/ blog, social media follower and articles freelancer from campaign. They have big dream and very good reason, they believe bounty campaign will end but web/ blog, social media and freelance will long life.

On 12/7/2019 at 10:06 PM, palalu said:

you or me? if you created the topic I would be happy to poll and post there, and btw in what section?

Please you can start it. I am sure there will be a lot of user throwing their opinions. Maybe we should call the topic "The new payment system for blockchain worker and hunter." You can post in Crypto World. Please post the link here, mate.

9 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

There are a lot of bounties on the forum but it is hard to find one who can really pay. I mean not to waste the time we spend promoting them, at least we get paid even with small numbers

Right to say finding the real bounty is some time very hard for us because the most of project bounty is not giving us good amount.

I want to say that before joining any bounty the hunter should increase their social media followers. then they alos can do youtube bounty by making an youtube channel

9 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

Yes it's hard to find one who pay , you can participate in cryptotalk in bitcointalk just you need to be a sir member in bitcointalk

Good luck

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

Yes it's hard to find one who pay , you can participate in cryptotalk in bitcointalk just you need to be a sir member in bitcointalk

Good luck

It was a signature campaign that I was following too, friend. It just so happens that my account is at the Senior Member level there. Now I'm looking for bounties for social media and more

1 hour ago, Akbor said:

I want to say that before joining any bounty the hunter should increase their social media followers. then they alos can do youtube bounty by making an youtube channel

Before the others, participants should have improved their basic communication skills. Not only useful in work but for other things, and especially self-development. It never hurts to take an English course, so they understand what they are going to do in every job that requires them to understand the language used. If they do not understand the language, they can't work optimally, and of course, the results are not optimal.  Can they do a simple promotion, such as making posts or comments? No, all the work is not sufficient to receive any payment because the post does not have a meaning, which makes it unuseful. 

3 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

It was a signature campaign that I was following too, friend. It just so happens that my account is at the Senior Member level there. Now I'm looking for bounties for social media and more

You can find many bounty for social media just check the good one 

Good luck

Bounty was good for part time work but i didn't recommend to focusing it now since the market was bad, If you have some skill try to offer your service on marketplace on some platform and then get payed by some top cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or ethereum.

There are many bounties available but the problem is how to identify the right one, the one that won't waste your time because there are many scammers!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

10 hours ago, scorpiali said:

You can find many bounty for social media just check the good one 

Good luck

Now it's rather difficult to find one that can pay a fair amount of money for social media, friend. The bounty location is getting smaller and smaller. While the number of bounties available is getting smaller

10 hours ago, lcm said:

There are many bounties available but the problem is how to identify the right one, the one that won't waste your time because there are many scammers!

If you have no idea about the good bounty campaign then you need to search it about the project white paper and its exchange name that on which exchange they will add their coin or token.

17 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

Now it's rather difficult to find one that can pay a fair amount of money for social media, friend. The bounty location is getting smaller and smaller. While the number of bounties available is getting smaller

Yes agree with that it's become difficult to find a legit bounty and really pay for your work 

10 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes agree with that it's become difficult to find a legit bounty and really pay for your work 

But for freelancers like me even though there is no certainty of not being paid I will still do it if indeed the reward with our task is balanced. Even if the prize is too small I will not do it

On 12/10/2019 at 6:04 PM, Loselos said:

Yes this is not easy to make a lot of money in the boyunty  then why we just waste our time in the bounty system 

It's not wasting time if you choose the right one. Yes, the current bounty system needs to be fixed. Otherwise, say goodbye to the bounty campaign as many bounty hunters are getting tired with the old system.

52 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

It's not wasting time if you choose the right one. Yes, the current bounty system needs to be fixed. Otherwise, say goodbye to the bounty campaign as many bounty hunters are getting tired with the old system.

Yeahh you're right mate, Using google form it's not really effective since atleast 1000 people was participating in bounty, By using same system like some example bounty0x, tokpie and the other it's giving hunter simple step but more efficient beside that some platform was escrowing the token that minimalize being cheated by some project.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, doriahailee said:

Yeahh you're right mate, Using google form it's not really effective since atleast 1000 people was participating in bounty, By using same system like some example bounty0x, tokpie and the other it's giving hunter simple step but more efficient beside that some platform was escrowing the token that minimalize being cheated by some project.

It is ok with the google form. What I meant is the payment system. Yes, an escrow must hold the payment. It's time to say goodbye to promises. I'm waiting @palalu to open a new thread to discuss this new system.

13 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

But for freelancers like me even though there is no certainty of not being paid I will still do it if indeed the reward with our task is balanced. Even if the prize is too small I will not do it

Yes of course i join a lot of airdrop or bounty even you know they can't pay you but if you do a big number you can't have any reward but still some one 

Bounty has been best for in your free time perform yet my partner and I failed to advise to be able to center that today considering that the industry has been negative When you have several talents make an effort to offer you the program about market place about several programs and acquire paid simply by several leading cryptocurrency just like Bitcoin or perhaps there.