How do I respond to your comments? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

How do I respond to your comments?

Hello there my dear friend. There's a very very simple process for this. As you can see the quote button below any comment on any post in the forum. Just click the quote button and reply any comment. 

if you want to post a commment over some topic then you just need to do is click on reply to this topic .and if you want to comment over a particular person's comment then yiu have to click on quote option

Commenting on someone's post here on Crypto talk is kind of unique, as you can do a regular comment and even use the function of quoting directly at a particular post, in which you might be trying to backup the users idea or to argue on the users post or even the comnents

It is very easy if you post a topic and people start comment on it you should respect to the opinions of people and if you want to respond o .  comment you should like the good comment and press quote and reply to that comment

I am a newbie here. I dont know how to work or which post should i comment. I wish everyone will help me.I want suppor. I am souch happy.This forum is very good.    

On 2/29/2020 at 3:42 PM, Maroua said:

Good morning, great friends of the forum. When I write a post and find responses to it, how do I respond to these comments, because I love to respond to every comment I read, I hope that one of you explains this to me through pictures because I have not yet learned these things.

It's so easy.  When you quote someone's post and comment, that comment gets access to it.  And people with the post can see that comment too.  And when someone clicks on the quote option on your post, the comment will go to you.  And you will also get notification.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:12 PM, Maroua said:

Good morning, great friends of the forum. When I write a post and find responses to it, how do I respond to these comments, because I love to respond to every comment I read, I hope that one of you explains this to me through pictures because I have not yet learned these things.

If you want to reply on any comment then you could use quote option below the comment. But if you want to reply on more than one comments in single topic then your replies should be unique also having useful information. But if you would repeat same lines then your posts would be deleted.

You can respond anyone comments here by clicking the quote button, so then you can respond by quoting on the comments for negatively or positively comments

you try to understand or if its a good beginners info you should thank and why should we thank them also if you dont really dont understand the topic you dont have to force yourself into try and comment or else you will be reported by admins useless comments something like that.

Below the post everyone has an option called Quote.  When you click there you will be able to respond to the post.  But all posts can be responded to, but you can respond negative to negative posts and positive to positive posts.

On 2/29/2020 at 5:00 PM, PrantoCj said:

This is simple.  You can see option called "quote".press it and you can then reply. In every reply you can see the option below. 

+ Quote 

In every comments you can see quote button there from where u can reply everyone comments and help us by sharing your views and ideas. But i think It may not be possible to reply all.

You need to be informative and useful contents should be provided to the posts by the comments you post so that you will be able to help others and I think that will benefit the forum at large.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:42 PM, Maroua said:

Hello dear friend,  I have a advice not to comment all post because if you comment useless topic or spam post your all comment will be deleted,  so you have to reach useful post again to earn pay per post.        

On 2/29/2020 at 6:42 PM, Maroua said:

just like what i do, you can hit the quote button that you will see underneath the replies of the other members that put a reply in a topic, you can also do multiple quoting and respond to all of that contents, just make sure that your response is related and useful.

There is nothing difficult in this you have simply click on quote option.Click on quote than you can respond to your comment. 

Welcome my friend, the matter is very easy, you have a page on Facebook, you reply to your topic comments, and here in the forum, the reply is the same way you enter your page, you will find your topic and comments from members on it and start responding to each comment by pressing the ((quote) button)

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Very simple, when you want to respond to a person, you will find the phrase quote under his response, all you have to do is click on it, then you will appear to have the option of responding to it.

It is very easy if you want to response anyone posts just click on quote button and submit your reply after reply a notification going to quoted member if member reply you again notification coming.

It's very simple you just go to the comment you want to reply and click where it says quote and ready you can answer whatever you want 

i think you are talking about replying the post , if you want to reply the post on your topic then just click on quote under the post and write the reply under quote but dont reply on all post until its important to reply

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/29/2020 at 6:42 PM, Maroua said:

If want to respond on every posts you choose, you can hit the "quote" button-like feature to respond on every posts you choose with ease.

It is very easy, to respond in the comment you have to click on the 

"Quote "

Then you can respond on every post you wish to.

I think, which comments are useful to you then you respond him/her.

If you want yo respond someone, then there is a option below the comment quote. The you click on that. That gives a respond.

Thank you.

To reply to any comment on your post, this is a very easy way, click on "Quote" at the bottom of the comment you want to reply to and write your response to the comment.