Best Cryto currency - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Don Juan

Best Cryto currency

yes bitcoin is the best currency and its role is as a king in the crypto trading business, it is moving the whole market, when it dumps, the whole market also dump, and when it pump, all the market also starts pumping.

Hard Worker 😎😎

well, based on the rankings in cryptocurrencies, bitcoin got the rank one so the best crypto for me is bitcoin, as we can see bitcoin is more profitable than others and also it has a high value compare to other coin.

10 hours ago, meowmeow said:

I think the best cryptocurrency is the bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot of supporters compared to other coin. With that note, bitcoin will continuously rise up because of the trusted supporters and investors of it.

Yes, Bitcoin represents the largest flow in the entire market, which is why the other currencies are born.

Many are betting on Libra, and it has not yet been launched, it has many problems, but I see it as the best trampoline for bitcoin.

On 10/17/2019 at 6:51 PM, andrehol said:

The best is the first. Bitcoin capitalization leader. Bitcoin is the best place to invest and is the most famous cryptocurrency in the world.

Indeed bitcoin that is why it is the longest running cryptocurrency in the world.

i don’t have any ideas about other crypto currencies so all i can say is that for me bitcoin is really best crypto currency. it is popular throughout the years and it has already a long history so nothing can top that.

i really like dogecoin because this is my favourate currency. and i fully trust on their amazing project. great chances to grow this year.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:38 AM, Don Juan said:

I think that Bit coin is the best currency on the market. What can we do to have more regulations in place

in support of quality cryto currency.

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency on the crypto market cause it rules the crypto market and bitcoin is the king of all coin market.. each and every coin depends on it and every exchange also depends on it also.. Now a days it price increase day by day that's why it gain much more power in crypto market slowly slowly.. i think bitcoin the best currency on the crypto market..

It will always be the BTC bitcoin. For it has dynamically growing. Nobody can tell about its potential in the future. But one thing is for sure, i think it will always be on top. 

Bitcoin was the originator. So forever he will remain number 1. But for the technology, now there are many better and faster than bitcoin. However, their coins are still unable to defeat the dominance of bitcoin in the crypto market.Other coins will always be coin number 2

For me as usual its Bitcoin because its tested and trusted by many people so for me its the best criteria to make a bitcoin the best crypto currency.

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. And Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP are also best coin in the crypto currency. Bitcoin is more famous. good luck

On 11/12/2019 at 12:47 PM, Sunjina said:

BITCOIN is best currency for me.it's mining or trading benefit is better.if we hold btc we can sell it in high range on market

Yes its mining is really profitable. minors get more value by mining bitcoin than other coins. but bitcoin mining is costly and need money to start it.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency in the crypto market and so many peoples will use it in their daily life. But now so many other currencies will launched after Bitcoin and that is also so much used and peoples will start trade on that coins also and they make good money through that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are about three coins in the market that we can say they are the best, for me there is bitcoin, etherium and litecoin, we can do some things good with those coins if we want to make some profits 

i think bitcoin is the best crypto currency now a days cause it price are so much high then any other crypto currency mate.. and it is the oldest crypto currency, and the most secure currency now a days.. but if you want to instant earning then you can also try so much low fees currency and low price crypto currency but trade are regular and so much trader try to trader so much money on it everyday.. you can try trx, vitae, litcoin etc..

On 10/13/2019 at 9:38 AM, Don Juan said:

I think that Bit coin is the best currency on the market. What can we do to have more regulations in place

in support of quality cryto currency

There's no doubt Bitcoin still leads the race. In terms of reliability, resilience, and market demand, it still outranks other altcoins existing in the market that is much less resilient to market/economy crash and manipulations.

12 hours ago, cryptoalik said:

In my research the best crypto coin is Bitcoin and it's the coin with highest trading Volume and the highest value.

Yeah it is the best and the top 1 coin but there are so many coins that have big potential to explode like YO, BNB, XRP, TRON, XLM these 5 coins will surely give you a big profits.