Collect Coin in Faucets - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Collect Coin in Faucets

I totally agree with you, boring work on taps is not comparable to working in this forum, working in forum adds fun to work in addition to profit, and I will not waste my time on something boring and unprofitable like faucets.

• +3 2

I agree with you, friend, collecting the coins in the taps is a waste of time, it is not worth it and well, here in cryptotalk it is wonderful not only you earn bitcoin but also knowledge, reading the topics that exist in the forum is so beneficial it allows us develop ourselves. Stay here, it's worth it!

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that first of all you should do get the proper knowledge about the faucet that will help you do get the proper things and one thing more you should to be careful about your activities on this forum

• +4 1

Faucets are really waste of time, i can't wait for whole and the interval of hours and minutes whole day. We can make better amount from this forum and it doesn't ask for limit of withdraw and time of tasks, so feel free here to make some cash by posting.

• +1 1

There's only a few people who are working on faucets because of having a small amount of money giving to their users, i will recommend to do trading and gambling than participating on faucet by getting a good amount of profit in a short period of time.

Faucets are not profitable it's true I've earn so little satoshis but I can't withdraw because there is a minimum withdrawal and it's hard to reach that amount if we have less time on to collect every hour.Then probably we will leave that faucets earning behind.

You are right to work in the faucets is very tired and a waste of time, it is paid in very small quantities and the fees for withdrawing it are high and you need months to be able to withdraw $ 1 of them and this is a very small amount

• +3 1

@Sofia IqbalThat is really right, making faucets is something that would waste our resources for no gain; in 2017, you might still make some faucets, but with time and the increase in bitcoin, it's no longer beneficial; there are other things to do and earn a decent income; as you said, we can write and earn a good sum for what we do in the forum; the faucets will remain for those who are just getting started and want to see how they work; the faucets will remain for those who want to see how they work

Earning money through taps is the most way to waste time, so I do not recommend profit from taps, to earn cryptocurrencies I recommend investing and trading, and to start investing, you can participate in this forum and earn profits through which you will start trading.

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, I definitely agree with you, that cryptotalk is the best forum for collecting encrypted currency and can never be compared to faucets because it is a great waste of time and effort

• +2 1

Taps are the beginning of most people in the crypto world, but with the passage of time we discover that it is a waste of time, for me working here is much better as I work and earn money and learn about currencies and trading at the same time.

• +1 1

I spent a lot of time learning about trying to collect cryptocurrencies from tap sites, but I couldn't win anything due to the large withdrawal limit compared to what you get daily so I think it's just a waste of time.

• +2 1

11 minutes ago, Alish198562 said:

Taps are the beginning of most people in the crypto world, but with the passage of time we discover that it is a waste of time, for me working here is much better as I work and earn money and learn about currencies and trading at the same time.

@Alish198562 That's right, the faucets are to start getting to know cryptocurrencies, no one is going to get rich with them and less is going to have a large number of coins, they would have to spend a lot of time accumulating without spending anything, in the cryptocurrency ecosystem it is extensive , making money requires knowledge and knowing what to do at the right time.

Thank you, my friend, I do not like working and collecting cryptocurrencies through faucets. I prefer to use other methods. I put comments here in the wonderful forum and make money on a daily basis and from

• +1 1

I also see that. I agree with you that we can use the time we spend working on faucets for more profitable matters, and the best we can do now is to complete all the tasks assigned to us here in the forum.

• +2 1

This is definitely not a good thing to do. I think using faucets won't not help you that much and rather than using your time to claim very small amounts you can use that same time to learn and make more from crypto currency

My dear, collecting cryptocurrencies from taps and taps is really profitable for all of us, and makes us earn a lot of it, it's really great and useful for all of us, and it makes us earn free of charge so it's perfect for me, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Yes, this is true that collecting of coins from the faucet is total waste of time and if some one do this he is waste of his time because through trading we can make good money in the market and we ca get good profit from it.

• +3 1

Yes, this is true that collecting of coins from the faucet is total waste of time and if some one do this he is waste of his time because through trading we can make good money in the market and we ca get good profit from it...

• +2 1

At the point when you're an amateur I surmise utilizing fixtures is one of the best approach to interface with digital money in light of the fact that for me this is the most least demanding approach to acquire them yet you're correct the measure of spigots gave is excessively little so we should discover more elective approach to earn.

That's right, I don't prefer working in the faucets in order to get cryptocurrencies, because it is a waste of time and you can earn very little money, so I do not recommend it to anyone.

A topic has been raised in the beginners section about faucets a waste of time, so this information is already known to me. Thank you for these tips so that we do not waste our time on something unprofitable, and as you said the forum is much better.

• +2 1

According to me faucets are just waste of time this is just my point of view but might be i am wrong because everyone is having different point of views of thinking its better to work on Cryptoworld and earn good as much as you can earn by doing hard work. 

Yes, you are right. I have tried many faucets and did not get any good profits from them, but here in this forum I gained a lot of experience and information and make good profits that I can withdraw when I want.