Yobit is the Best - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Yobit is the Best

Yobit is growing at a staggering rate, and if this continues, it will be one of the largest encryption exchanges based on trading volume.

In addition, many newer coins that are just ICO have a greater tendency to be listed in yobit than other large platforms.

So if you are an ICO enthusiast and want a lot of opportunities to catch a contract for a particular currency, you will need to be involved in yobit and it will be the best recommended option because of the large volume that is made on this platform in 24 hours, which is equivalent to the best price and high probability of buying Your orders and any sale is filled.
You may have missed many opportunities not to register you in Yobit

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 7
  • +2 7
  • +3 14
  • +4 1
  • +5 6

Is the best just because it pays you ? Or do you have serious reasons ?

I like yobit too and I enjoy use , I also play some dice from time to time but i have higher expectations from Yobit as I still think it can make it in top 5 exchanges instead of p2pb2b ....

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, bobjoemega said:

Yobit is growing at a staggering rate, and if this continues, it will be one of the largest encryption exchanges based on trading volume.

In addition, many newer coins that are just ICO have a greater tendency to be listed in yobit than other large platforms.

So if you are an ICO enthusiast and want a lot of opportunities to catch a contract for a particular currency, you will need to be involved in yobit and it will be the best recommended option because of the large volume that is made on this platform in 24 hours, which is equivalent to the best price and high probability of buying Your orders and any sale is filled.

Yes, Yobit is always moving forward...

So, if you and I or any users want to provide a InvestBox strategy, it may be obsolete next week.

A few users have complained about old Coins like Liza and others that are not so old.. but still became "obsolete".  

The games of InvestBox have changed a lot since the birth of Yobit's Coin called YO.

So, I will give the new and future users a brief small sets of small goals to make money on Yobit.

1.  Your first goal is to own 0.1 YO.For simple, I will equate that to about the first $100.  You need this first hundred bucks since for holding a minimum of 0.1 YO, it will allow you to earn 1% daily interest on PANDA and FROG.  Of course then, you will need to buy these two coins for your IB's.  

2.  After you invested in Panda and Frog, the next level is to own 0.5 YO.  Roughly $500.  But since you already have $100, you will only need $400 more minimum.  With 0.5 YO, you can now have YO IB which will earn you 0.2% YO daily.

3.  The next level is 2 YO.  With this roughly $2k minimum holding, you will be able to earn 2% in PONY IB.

After this, all you need is to start accumulating BTC to earn all the new money from any future forks of BTC as it has happened throughout history of Yobit.

Please join me to explain these steps further should any prospective user have any question about the process.

Thank you!

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

yobit is one of the crypto exchangers that has been around for a long time but what I don't like about unobtrusive yobit, coins not has volume can be registered ther so for me it only damages the eyes

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

yobit is one of my favourite exchanges , simple and cormftable theme , and many  ways to earn crypto , we need little volume and we will be with tops 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

16 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

yobit is one of my favourite exchanges , simple and cormftable theme , and many  ways to earn crypto , we need little volume and we will be with tops 

I don't think it's just you who made the yobit exchange the favorite market.
I also did, the stock exchange has been a favorite market since 2007.
Where at that time the price of bitcoin touched $ 19,000 and I got a lot of profit on the yobit exchange 🙂

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

4 minutes ago, djspeed3000 said:

yobit is an exchange platform that works very fast, I like it very much, and even many altcoins are eager to list on the coin. I'm sure the exchange volume has reached near $ 28 billion it will be the best exchange in the world.

There's really nothing out there.  I can go so far as to compare a Dash MN with any IB from Yobit.  But it has to be a Yobit Coin IB, not Dev Coin.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

14 minutes ago, Namino said:

Yobit starts being in power becomes more famous he is one of the best but still not the best

depends where from you are looking at. Yobit has it's own potential. there are so many tokens listed in. It is safe and reliable one. I think there will be better day by day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

4 hours ago, Namino said:

I agree with u all what u say I know it's truth and real , all I can say yobit has a good future maybe it can be the best one day 

it is not easy to be best but working hard is enough for me. for example yobit has to update their interface. it is good and seems enough but It is not believe me. I think Yobit should do some improvements on exchange looks.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, funchy said:

depends where from you are looking at. Yobit has it's own potential. there are so many tokens listed in. It is safe and reliable one. I think there will be better day by day.

The transaction when Withdraw is fast not that delaying and customers service being answering customers is goi through.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I will always recommend that yobit is the best exchanges ever because they handle all people classes needs I mean it suit biggest traders and begginers traders.

• +1 3
  • +5 2

On 10/13/2019 at 3:05 AM, bobjoemega said:

good information my friend. but i think yobit must focus on most known coins that new coins. these days new coins can be really risky.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

YOBIT, something else about the exchange Investments on the yobit exchange at 1% + YO per day are very profitable., but you need to monitor the YO coin exchange rate +btc/.  Very fast transfers from the exchange to a bank card for 4%.🌏 Stable transfers in major cryptocurrencies

• +1 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Yobit have been developing rapidly for some time now and they seem to be eager to be good and friendly exchanges for the community, but even though Yobit are allout, they still cannot be called the best exchanges.

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

With this cryptotalk forum bounty is the best one in my opinion never any exchange can do that i really appreciate this exchange and trade on it I hope they continue like that

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On Yobit, I store my bitcoins and do not worry about it and thank you very much for being the best. I have prospects and goals - bitcoin will help me with this. Like forum and administration Yobit. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/15/2019 at 8:19 PM, anggracoin said:

yobit is one of the crypto exchangers that has been around for a long time but what I don't like about unobtrusive yobit, coins not has volume can be registered ther so for me it only damages the eyes

Pretty good thinking and I like the way you think.

Each of their opinions or thoughts differ about yobit, including those of you who don't like it because there is a coin that doesn't have volume, it can still be registered there so that it can damage the currency, but there are those who think it is good on yobit because of something like coins that don't have volume can be registered.

So according to me personally, such a thing is good as long as it does not damage the yobit forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I like how yobit is getting contributed in every person who uses their exchanger. It gives more payment and less hassle rsther than those exchanger.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yobit community is getting bigger day by day, no doubt because yobit platform is really easy to navigate and use. its really recommendable to anyone either beginner or experienced both can really appreciate the platform of yobit. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Very few exchange sites in this crypto world are so good and useful as yobit exchanger. They give us many cool features and we can make lots of money from their

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

I fully agree with you on the ICO account. I recently bought coins from the ICO and now earn growth almost every day, and if you take the binance, there it would be very different. And on Yobit all these actions are done very simply. Good luck to the exchange in the new year!

• +1 3
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Maksuda4406 said:

Yeah i'm always love yobit exchange and love yobit design.yobit have also good volume coin. 

yes but i have a suggestion to u dude : you must ignore making posts like that modirater will concering them spamming and  they will get deleted ^^ 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes yobit is the best exchange in crypto market. many new coins do their ieo in yobit exchange. here you can find an option named investbox . you can make a good profit from it.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 2