I got my 1St Warning Point, What Next? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

I got my 1St Warning Point, What Next?

3 hours ago, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

Unfortunatly, I have got my first warning point by sharing a referral link in the forum. Which I was not aware of it's the voilation of the rules. Normally, I am caucious in psoting, But the mistakes happens.  

Can anyone tell me What going to next to me? 

You know my friend, it can happen to you. Because the forum rules are very clearly indicated by the admin so be careful next time. The forum rule violation will have such consequences so wait for the expiration date of the given warning.

The first one warning points is just for warning you about your mistake. Keep in mind and next time follow all rules while posting comment or topics. If you get 3 point you will get bannned.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You got warring point on useless post. The ist point not any restrictions but on next warning you will get 3 days punishment. Be careful next time don't post any useless content

You must re-read the rules and regulations of this forum so that you know what will happen to you if you did something wrong. As far as I know, you can appeal to the moderators on what happened on you.

Nothing  to worry, Just  try to make useful posts. I think  your  warning  point will expire after one month.  Try  avoid  to get another  warning  point  because on second warning point  moderators apply penalty.

I have also got my first warning point and also to be added that it is very risky and also by getting it i have been very good and also by answer of the topic has been made very much authentic we should write the perfect comment.

Now you will not have any punishment for this warning point, mostly this warning will be valid for 30 days, so you need to be careful in this 30 days, because if you received the second one before you complete the 30 days you will be suspended from posting for 3 days,otherwise this warning will be removed automatically from your profile after 30 days 

Hi mate, don't worry one warning points can't effect your account. If you take another warning points too then your account banned for 3 days. Now don't do anything mistake because 1 mistake blocked your account temporary.

4 hours ago, Johny2411 said:

its your first warning point. so next try to avoid from link posts and do not violate rules of crypto. if you follow rules of crypto than i think your account was safe.  

Yes if you follow rules of crypto than i think your account  was safe , its sad that you  got your first warning  but its alright as you where not aware of this rule , so just keep working in this forum , remember you must follow all these general  rules .

5 hours ago, khan188 said:

Dear Fellows,

Unfortunatly, I have got my first warning point by sharing a referral link in the forum. Which I was not aware of it's the voilation of the rules. Normally, I am caucious in psoting, But the mistakes happens.  

Can anyone tell me What going to next to me? 

You have to take care of account where the 1st warning does not stop you from posting.Where 2nd warning bring stop on posting for 3 days.The duration can be 1 month.

Well it will expire in the given time, there is a way some posts are taken from you but the warning expires on its own, and the second thing , you have to be very careful because the second and warning serves as the last , when you get the third one, you will be banned and that will be the end of you. True case

I am fairly new to this forum. Here I will try to follow the rules of the forum first.  I think you were acting in violation of the forum rules.  So you have been warned.  So work in the rules of the forum.  Earn Easily  Make important and meaningful posts.

don't worry, if you don't break the rules, it will be automatically deleted in a month, or write to the moderator if it isn't deleted automatically.

Ok. Don't panic. Just don't do any further mistake,your warning point has only a month duration. If you don't do any other mistake,after one month it will disappear  .but if you get total 6 warning points then your id will be banned. 

if you get warning point then you have to post by following the rules and regulations of this site. Don't share any referrals link on this forum. Post helpful content on tbis forum. 

You gor first warning point due to misbehave with to forum. First warning point is not that damaging but make sure you studied all the rules which have been mentioned in the about forum section

Why you sharing your referral links on forum because we don't need to do this to because we need to follow the rules of the forum for earning and avoiding from warning points.

You don't have to do anything, but if you want to do it, you can start by not making this mistake again and reading the rules properly.I do not think you will eat away with a single warning score.

You dont have to worry about your first warning I think when you have second warning you get suspended in accessing this forum for 3Days when you receive you 3rd warning you get suspended for 1week. Just avoid breaking rules by reading them carefully.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Nothing will happen now ! its just for alerting you about the problem to slove it . now you have to solve this problem to avoid taking another warning point 

Bro you can follow some role. Try not to stress my companion, follow your work in the gathering, yet attempt to discover the explanation behind the notice so you can keep away from this mistake and not rehash it, the admonition focuses don't stop your work in the discussion, yet it rouses you to bring your level up in picking themes. 

I don't know that what is going to happen to you but I read all the forum rules . and sorry  but you have to read all rules first before doing something new

• +2 1

20 minutes ago, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend i also feel this. because my reputation -2. I am trying my reputation increase. should now i very careful and you also careful your post or comment.

just post informative posts and don't spam, when you spam people will give you negative point and will report you. to be clear 1-2 warning is not big issue but learn why did they give you warning and fix it.

its alright as you were not aware of this rule. So just keep working in this forum. Remember you must follow all these general rules. 

careful in your comments and topics my friend
And avoid posting any referral link as this will give you more warning pointsAnyhow thank you for your reply. I aprreciate it. I hope I will not get another one. 

once you have get one meaning point next time because if you can't one more. Then definitely your ID will be banned for one month then you have nothing to do you have to wait for the one month and also I want to mention here if you keep doing this things then your ID will permanently ban.