Without double fees, please - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Without double fees, please

How do I withdraw the currency I find on an account on Yobit? Because I want to be happy with the money I have , give me an easy way to withdraw this money without the huge losses that go to the fees.

Edited by Maroua
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 3

9 minutes ago, Maroua said:

How do I withdraw the currency I find on an account on Yobit? Because I want to be happy with the money I have , give me an easy way to withdraw this money without the huge losses that go to the fees.

Hi friend, if you want to withdraw your earnings from yobit for a small fee you have to trade your bitcoins to other coins. Coins like LTC, ETH, DOGE, DASH they have very small fee to withdraw them, so choose your favorite then exchange your bitcoins and withdraw.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You need to convert it, that's all, sending bitcoin from yobit will cause you lose a lot of money, so I suggest you to convert it to usd or dogecoin, litecoin or xrp, these coins have less fees than bitcoin, and you will not loose big money, this is the only solution for you 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

Exchange it for the Dash or Litecoin cryptocurrency and only withdraw it (Via exchangers), since these two cryptocurrencies have the lowest fees

All the bitcoins you have in yobit wallet convert that in litecoin or Tron coin because these two coins withdraw fees very less. I think with this method you can easily send your funds to another wallet.

• +1 2

There are so many fees to use, the work is to be sure of the effort of the market we all know the work of this fees is to really  well its a good ideas we are , there is a lot of good issues of the market to the sources we have . the double fees that come with bitcoins are usually very difficult to work with in those effort 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Welcome my dear friend, I advise you to keep as profits for a period of not less than a month and then withdraw them in one payment via the LTC coin because it has a low withdrawal fee 0,002 LTC and that you have avoided multiple withdrawal fees.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

The best way to withdraw your earnings from yobit without incurring large withdrawal fees are by exchanging your bitcoin to an alternative crypto and then making the withdrawal. I prefer to make use of the LTC crypto, as the withdrawal fees are rather low in comparison to bitcoin and it is supported by most wallets.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

As I said in another message, Yobit Exchange is one of the simplest and easiest exchanges to use. You can quickly convert between Crypto coins. In this way, you can spend our money in real life by making the transfer with the lowest transfer fee.

i can suggest you best option  that will be helpful for you transfering your satoshis to dollar or transfering them to anything . you should exchange them to xrp and commission to send will be only 0.25 Xrp on any amount its about 0,1 Dollar

• +1 1

On 2/29/2020 at 3:20 AM, Maroua said:

Hey mate, if you want to withdraw your coin at yobit exchange than convert your bitcoin to xrp coin because xrp withdraw fee is 0.5 xrp coin. I hope you will understand what coin you have to withdraw from yobit exchange.        

Some user don't no exactly how to exchange coins and withdrawal in low fees  from yobit exchange, they withdrawal in direct in bitcoins and withdrawal in bitcoin some expensive, so try altcoin because this coins withdrawal fees low, I strongly suggest use litecoin because this coin withdrawal fees 0.001 ltc its cheap fees to withdrawal from yobit

Actually i don't try investing yet, because this opiration need more dollars or bitcoin, and i still new member, but no sites will help you without fees, you have to search about the better site and low fees

you can withdraw your money in Yobit by several ways, first you can use Visa Card, secondly you can use Payeer wallet, but there is nothing without fees

well the easiest way is to buy coins which has low transaction fees and i think those are ETH and XRP thats why XRP has been so popular among the users these years.

you have to look for the most economical shipping options since commissions exist in all exchanges, personally I use ltc, dash, xlm or trx which are the currencies that have the lowest shipping costs.

I don't expect there to be a withdrawal from yobit platform without fees, but there are fees but they are not high and when you make weekly or monthly withdrawals, you will only lose once some money from the platform but if you are daily withdrawals you will pay these fees every day i wish You success.

You can look for coins with smaller exchange rates and also smaller coins. But the market volume of the coins you choose is good and has a consistent supply and demand. From there you can get what you ask in this discussion.

You can search for coins with littler trade rates and furthermore littler coins. Be that as it may, the market volume of the coins you pick is acceptable and has a predictable organic market. From that point you can get what you ask right now.

To transfer your money to your bank yiu have to trade with a lowest price cryptocurrency in order to reduce the transaction fees.

• -1 1

On 2/28/2020 at 10:20 PM, Maroua said:

if you don't want to pay the huge bitcoin withdraw fee, then you can just exchange them for low withdraw fee coins, like litecoin, bch, ethereum, tron, etc..

See there is no any wallet that  will provide any service of transfer for free. There is minimal transaction fee that is levied on every transaction. I think that you will need to transfer through YOBIT . It's very easy safe and secure.

You can withdraw your money through the bitcoin currency because, according to my experience, it is the currency that has the lowest amount of fees, I tried a lot of currencies and the bitcoin coin is the best in my view.

Yes its a matter of sorrow for every member of yobit.Yobit takes more fees to withdraw currency i think if you  want to solve this problem you can withdraw it on LtC.because ltc withdraw fees is less than bit coin.