Which coin is top perfoming - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

On 10/12/2019 at 11:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

Bitcoin cash are you sure? Bitcoin and ethereum for me because this 2 coins have many good development that will give impact on the future price of bitcoin. 

I think it is ETH that has the most improvement for the year. Wishing that it could get successful just like BTC so I will keep on investing on it because a bull run may occur, also a good profit for BTC for the upcoming year.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:05 PM, heelsibat said:

All coins have fluctuations. Humane coins such as Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, Bitcoin cash, ethereum classic is popular. But in recent time xrp has the most value ever. But I would prefer to go with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the top coin performance, but not literally. Anyway it is a good idea to buy them right now, and wait for that so called halving.

Yes, I commensurate with your opinion, bitcoin and eth are very profitable coins for now.  I hope all the top coins are always the dream of the crypto.  greeting the crypto world.

Bitcoins,XRP and ethereum are the top performance. I mean they are doing well in 2019.they normally popped up (good for investment).

Edited by Amxy
Incomplete information

On 10/12/2019 at 8:59 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Which coin have lots of potential in 2019 gains my prediction is ETH and bitcoin cash whats about your views and opinions please share it

For me it is Litecoin, NEO, XMR  are looking for best coins that price would rise in the next year. I am not a fan of Bitcoincash, but soon I will be checking it as more people were suggesting.

My Telegram ID is @cryptosixer

I'm new here. I don't know which coin makes a top scent. I want to know Let me know if anyone knows. Thanks

In the last few months, the value of ETH, XRP and BTC have a good condition and this coins have a potential in 2019 but as of now the price of this coins are being dumped but this is the oppotunity to but some coins and hold it until the bull run comes in next year, even though the price is low, there's still be profitable.

There are so many possibilities for the top ten coin list to increase in the next year, but unfortunately, we don't know which coin that can show that to us. But I think that all coins in the top ten or top twenty will get the big chance to increase higher as we know that all of that coin list has big support from people and they still waiting for the price to increase. If somehow, the coin cannot increase after the new year, then we need to have patience and even hope that the coin will rise soon. Ethereum, BnB, litecoin, dash, xrp, str, eos, neo, is a small example of the coin that can increase.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

Honestly, My top performing coin remain ETH, BNB, Bitcoincash and Bitcoin. Although there are some secrete coins that are actually giving day-to-day traders much profit compared to the above mentioned coins. But I still prefer these top coins.

I'm still confused between bitcoin and etherum. both are large coins that are the main benchmark in the crypto market, but both are also in difficult periods. but with the etherum 2.0 plan next year, I think etherum will move even faster.

The popular currencies like Bitcoin, ethereum .. are confident that we can see the price of cryptocurrency rise next year. They are very popular these days and it has a lot of users.

This is not arguable in my opinion. ETH is better.
ETH is being used for so many reasons like creating new altcoins, preparing for new chains, smart contracts on its chain, so on and so forth.

well , nearby is lote of altcoins that tin make sure of heroic in the after that bullmarket , rude the improve on 20 in the promote and add together to them a little new coins with lovely project 

I'm sticking with bitcoin and ripple, I think those two coins performed well this year ans will be performing better to the next coming years. I think those two coins is great if you were planning to invest you money, those two are the greatest coin to hold if I were to ask.

In this time BTC is going on the top in crypto market and it run all the crypto market but in future no one can say that whihc coins is going to be high in the crypto market may be BTC is still high also in future. ETH is also the best best and top value coins in the crypto market.

Join The Crypto Airdrops on my website and get free coins also, news about the coins and online payment website. You can also promote your website or your coins on my site with low fee.

Yes, I correspond with you that bitcoin and eth are the preeminent coins. mutually coins will enlargement quickly. expectantly it becomes like that.

Well in my opinion, the best performing coin are bitcoin, etherium, and xrp. They did the best this year. I hope it will continue.

Bitcoin is always on the top in Cryptocurrency market. We should know that bitcoins is the highest value of Cryptocurrency and it will be forever. Bitcoin is most popular coin.

I think this two coins are both have a promising future, if compared them with bitcoin I will definitely say bitcoin but with themselves it hard to know, they are almost the same I think

According to my opinion the top coin performing is Bitcoin the value of Bitcoin is $147.3bn but The price of Bitcoin has now fallen past the 128MA support and continued to fall past the 200MA . This move has seen almost $50bn wiped from Bitcoins total market cap since 5th September 2019.

From my perspective I will say the most performing coin is now ltc because it's decreasing and increasing at the same time as a result it's quite profitable

Base on what i'm seeing, it's Bitcoin and Ethereum. These two are the most talked and also used by so many people. Bitcoin is number one of course. 

On 10/12/2019 at 10:29 PM, ProfitTaker said:

In my opinion in 2019 towards 2020 the potential of a coin is the 1st.  Still Bitcoin then ETH and litecoins the Altcoin is Ripple.  According to me, those 4 coins are Top have coins candidates