There is no need to panic. - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

There is no need to panic.

Just checked the price and now it's @ 7,912 surely a lot of holders are having this thought that if if going to test the support that we have in $7,400. 

Well if it does and if the support is not enough then we can see more down but looking at the last few weeks fight between the bull and the bear it seems like we will not see such down. We will soon see $8k+ again.

Thing is long time holders does not care much about this price ups and downs. We have seen them several time. Now bored about it 😊

On 10/16/2019 at 12:27 AM, hafmy said:

Any one who want trade with bitcoins need to panic because its a risk the once where will not panic is donot trade with bitcoins bitcoins its a Russia Montaigne grow down, you earn a lot of profit and you loss a lot.....! 

YES right, but that is why there is a rule that you say not to invest in cryptocurrencies more than you are willing to lose. Because very high volatility can lead to very large losses, and if panic occurs, you lose everything.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:25 PM, phabulu said:

Cryptocurrency is a long term investment, no need to panic and sell now, wait a few years, and you will see the true potential of cryptocurrencies.

Resultado de imagem para btc price starting

Exactly! Wait to make money.You cant think u would make a lot of money in a few weeks.That is why we say hodl it!

Hodl and gain more money 

22 hours ago, minter said:

If we need to prevent the prices from falling then we need to hold them,selling at higher price will let the bitcoin to be down and the recovery needs to happen then it what it will lead to if that process keep repeating.

yes but unfortanlly  new traders use there emotions  during the trading , when they see little dump they freakout and sell all there coins and  this make things getting worsed

I think everyone who invests in altcoin knows this. coins other than bitcoin that have survived until now are due to speculation. and only a few are actually used. altcoin is good for short-term investments and all traders will definitely buy, so they will definitely not be disappointed if later they lose, because they already know the risk.

6 hours ago, dislayner said:

Dips are always blessing in disguise to me, and anytime there is a dip, instead of joining them to panic sell, it is better that we just see it as blessing and then invest in the dip, whenever the value of the coin is down and then we buy at that moment, it would be impossible for us not to make profit from it even if it is going to be in a shirt term.

Yes, but when exactly to buy?
How to choose the right moment?
What details do you need to look at first before deciding to buy?

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Cryptocurrency is a long term investment, no need to panic and sell now, wait a few years, and you will see the true potential of cryptocurrencies.

beautiful and comforting graphics. people should trust bitcoin; because bitcoin has always provided this trust. While the world is in a swamp of unlimited money, bitcoin is capable of saving humanity and the world.

That's what I say, don't be lettuce hand! The same I say with altcoin or tokens, when people get a lot of tokens they tend to sell out and the price goes down, that's no need, because in the future we can have much more return for sure.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:17 PM, phabulu said:

I sell every month Since I live from bounties and more, But My holding is to sell only in 10+ years. Long-term is the kley to the success.

I'll tell you, I never bought BTC with my money, every BTC I've accumulated to this day, that's in a year and a half or so, I got it with rewards. Airdrops, bounty, mining (desktop only), among others. Then I expected a significant amount in btc and sold the tokens or currency for BTC, so I gathered it. And I already made a profit of more than 100% which made me make a withdrawal, I served exactly my gain, leaving what I had raised as capital. Of course I lost to earn much more, with the rush to sell, already stopped earning more. But over time comes the experience. Now my goal is to reach at least 0.5 BTC with just rewards and something with mining and trade by mid-2020, that's a short-term goal. In the long run and gather as much to wait for the future. So I agree that we should never panic. Just set goals where it is clear the goals to achieve and everyone will achieve the expected success. 👍

vestors who has invest in the first days can confirm this. 2017 the bubble was too much. But bitcoin will come back to the ATH. And rise higher. But I hope slower but constant. 

8 minutes ago, lydasaway said:

I am still worried whether the altcoin will rise again after all this time has dropped dramatically, and whether altcoin can be a moment in January 2018. I am worried about that, but some of my friends are predictors that the altcoin will have time for up after bitcoin has increased in this June. Come on, stay optimistic that altcoin isn't dead and can run along with bitcoin.

I think so too that altcoins will have their moment too in price increase, if Bitcoin is battling with price increase now why are we worried about Alts? We know alts usually increase in price after BTCs and even if some alts price rise it is usually not across board and not very significant. So I see some Alts price going up too once BTCs price rebounds.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

21 minutes ago, lydasaway said:

I am still worried whether the altcoin will rise again after all this time has dropped dramatically, and whether altcoin can be a moment in January 2018. I am worried about that, but some of my friends are predictors that the altcoin will have time for up after bitcoin has increased in this June. Come on, stay optimistic that altcoin isn't dead and can run along with bitcoin.

If another bull run start in bitcoin after a short time we will see a bull run in alt coins too I think, this is just what happened last time, but dont lose your hope anyway

If you remember back in few months bitcoin price even touched under $4k prices, those who paniced and sold in those price are feeling really sorry now, but those who were wise enough just bought more and now they have doubled their money

4 hours ago, kinggut said:

Bitcoin today lost control over the price mark of 11'000 dollars earlier, dropping below 10'000 dollars at the time of publication. None of the major altcoins from the Top 20 shows profitability. But all our crypto enthusiasts are still ahead! Good luck to all

At the time you post this, Bitcoin is at about the same two-day price level, 7900. At the time you post, half the market is green.
If you still copy sentences from the net, at least copy them from the current day.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:25 PM, phabulu said:

When panic occurs drop than the value of any coin, if the people are rushing to sell off there various coin.

I still hold btc to touch $ 20,000 back, i will not panic because I believe the price of BTC will continue to rise

2 hours ago, minter said:

If we need to prevent the prices from falling then we need to hold them,selling at higher price will let the bitcoin to be down and the recovery needs to happen then it what it will lead to if that process keep repeating.

This will lead to experienced traders making good profits, while inexperienced traders are likely to lose a lot due to poor knowledge and insufficient experience.
Although some inexperienced traders can also make excellent profits...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

If you remember back in few months bitcoin price even touched under $4k prices, those who paniced and sold in those price are feeling really sorry now, but those who were wise enough just bought more and now they have doubled their money

True, I noticed that price around December '18 and Jan '19  BTC was trading around $3k+ and that was just about the bottom and we know lots of experienced traders with funds most have bought in then and even though the Price's dragging now we could see some good highs again.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I no longer recommend holding the currency without selling it.
Most of the investors who went to Holdings did not benefit from the rise of Bitcoin in the past months
The best way is to sell the currency with the first rise and buy it again after it comes down

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

the crypto currency is amazing for this , in any time can crypto go to the moon and you can realise big profit 

Just now, ayroz said:

the panic is something that makes people lose even more money, they need to just move on and stay strong for the next bull run to recover

Usually people panic because he's just been in the crypto world. Not too familiar with crypto. Reliable traders may not easily panic. 

Yah that's really example me now I'll holding 60,000,000,000 yone in yobit so imagine what will happen if yone reach $15 at the next six years! Wow I'll be proud to be in top ten of richest people in the world.

Edited by Lubruselu

8 hours ago, Audu514 said:

You are right mate just we have to wait and see the rise in price then we sell but for now is good to hold. Hope I am going the right way

Yeah dude, the market is created for the most intelligent, patience is the key, there are many who hope to wait, for that reason is that they fail.

8 hours ago, Nufele said:

Ahora a partir del gráfico que presenta no he tenido su explicación claramente se puede expantiate para mí la mejor opción para Takee tenencia o inversión?

Well, at this time in the market, the best strategy is Investment and hold, it is risky to launch into the market at this time, because anything can happen, even many speak of a Bearish market.

Edited by Bills