Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects

On 10/12/2019 at 5:57 PM, fun hung said:

The development of several languages for the forum will have more and more prospects for all and will have more popularity and more members☺️

Yes, each and every member may not be familiar with english language only. The provision of using known language can promote this forum throughout the world. This forum must add language according to the preference of members. 

• +1 1

actually and after 1 year of the forum and thinking i guess not adding any other languages section was the best option , for now there is only two sections but in the same time lot of duplicated topics and copy past posts, There is no creativity at all .

Yeah i support this suggestion why not to add arabic..maybe adding the languages options important so others people can join the site because there nthere is any easy way  

This will be great to have more language in the forum which members can interact using their own local language and make comments without using a translator. 

You are right there might be a lot of people who wanted to join but they can't just because they can not understand and write English so they are away from this amazing opportunity.

I agree with you. At present there are only English and Russian section. Introducing with other languages will be a great step for this forums promotion. I think in future theg will allow other languages. But they will need moderators in those languages too. That won't be a problem.  Waiting for this forum to be the top crypto discussion forum.

i wish they add Arabic language to the fourm, i will be able to understand what is written better. and if they worked on this suggestion to add more languages, more people will join us here.

On 6/14/2020 at 8:20 AM, malik6314193 said:

Your suggestion is good but i think it will divide the forum in different parts and then it will be difficult to control the forum. And every part will need their admins.. So i think now forum is best.

Well, that's true mate, we should use the universal language which is is english language because we can understand each other when we used it and also we can right or improve our writing skills about making a sentence using english language.

Yes, this may happen in the near future. Adding several languages to the forum, in order to avoid various spelling errors, will also increase the popularity of the forum and a large number of new users will join it.

Its a good idea in principle, adding a Spanish section, to post on the forum, like there is a Russian section. Spanish is the 2nd or 3rd most spoken language in the world. So, there is a big possibility of more participation from the Spanish speakers who dont speak English.

But, I would think the reason that they havnt done it yet, is because maybe the complication of having to over see a new language part of the forum. Maybe the the admin / mods dont have any quality Spanish speakers to have a good quality control over the Spanish section. I dont know for sure thou. A translator would be a great add on for everybody.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Adding new languages to the forum is very important because it increases the popularity of the forum and increases the number of members and topics that are published every day, but until now there are only English and Russian languages, so we hope that other languages will be added.

• +3 1

Adding several languages in this forum means expanding the reach of the website, which means that more members will be allowed from various countries.
I think it's very good, besides quality it will also increase the quantity, but of course the admin will consider and make the right decision for that

signbot (1).gif

Putting many languages will make the forum look odd, like there will be same information at same place and people would be repeating the same material again again on the other languages.

It's  actually a valid point. It would be useful for people who have language as a barrier. And also will increase the spread of crypto among various category of peoples. It would be a benefit for all if we use this platform in an appropriate manner.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are saying the right thing base on my own opinion it should be left like this with English section and Russia section the forum is more simple and have easy face than to add some language sections again the languages are many self

15 hours ago, Ola Aloshe said:

I hope so, i think admin or moderator here have a plan to add more local section later. Some people need Learn the English language perfectly 

Good idea ❤️ 

This can happen only when a lot of people speaking a certain language join this forum @Ola Aloshe.By a lot I mean 100k or more .If this forum keeps on growing then it will reach to about millions of members , when that happens I think the moderators will introduce many languages.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

That's obviously true that supporting several languages other than English and Russian in Crypto-talk forum it is essential for a forum to be active and current in order to attract users as it will have greater prospects since forums members worldwide can grow increasingly fragmented by language and also the crypto world knowledge will spread easily and fast

• +3 1

This is true, most of my friends, when we talked together about the forum, refused to work on it, due to the difference in the language and their fear of any grammatical or linguistic errors, it seems that making available many languages will open the door to participation for many people like my friends.  Although I am learning the foreign language now, I really hope that an Arabic language is available as like on Bitcointalk.

If it was possible then all the members should comments in their own language then it will creates a barrier for understanding that comments for the member of the country. So this forum also know this problem then they selected only English and Russian language in this forum. I know every country is well aware about English language he can write or understand better then Russian language.

7 minutes ago, KAIDI said:

If it was possible then all the members should comments in their own language then it will creates a barrier for understanding that comments for the member of the country. So this forum also know this problem then they selected only English and Russian language in this forum. I know every country is well aware about English language he can write or understand better then Russian language.

This is the main point everyone needs to consider because no one is able to understand every language, everyone is able to speak, write and understand his mother tongue more professionally

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi friend I like your opinion but one more thing is that the language we prefer to use would not be understandable by others. So if there is only one language which is English then everyone from the world can give their opinion and comments on our posts, if they wood not get what we mean to convey through our post then our post would not have any value and people would not like our opinions because they're not getting it. So it is quite better that using only one language in the forum which is English

On 10/13/2019 at 8:19 AM, BitTyro said:

Just registered here a while back. Browsing topics here and there trying to be familiar in this new forum. 

I think, there is no need yet for a local boards. Admins must focus first on creating an informative forum and less spams. 

I am of this opinion but as it is another job for moderators I believe that the problem of languages must remain as a subject to treat but not necessarily immediately and why not a new universal and virtual language for our community

Yes you are right dear we have to promote other languages also. This forum only using two language that is English or Russian. If it promote another language also it will have more me me bes and more popularity and due to English language more people are not joining this forum because some people can't sleek this language. So they should find a solution for this.

• +2 1