Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects

On 11/16/2019 at 9:03 PM, xprince1996 said:

Even I am is having a hard time but it is a challenge for me to improve myself but still, it would be best if I can use my own language to lessen the stress that English giving me lol. 

yes it is indeed a challenge to your vocabulary. and i am glad because this is some sort of exercise for me if we have to do essay in our school, so i won't be having a hard time. 

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Kimmy So said:

yes it is indeed a challenge to your vocabulary. and i am glad because this is some sort of exercise for me if we have to do essay in our school, so I won't be having a hard time. 

Yeah, this is the best way to exercise our English skills. Students like you will surely improve fast because you can also use it for your studies.

The publication of many languages in this period will create a lot of chaos is difficult to control, especially since there are no supervisors for those languages yet
Other language sections may therefore be added in the future with the development of the Forum

• +1 1
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

If there is a large group of members who speak that language, but if you open a section for some people, I don't think that will happen.

Life is great and enjoy it

This is good for some people who didn't speak or know the english laguage, it may help them to understand what is topic all about and to their communications like in posting ir quoting.

Thank you for all the important issues that you have raised. Amio thinks that this group should be organized so that different languages can be supported and people of all countries can come to this forum to express their thoughts through their language. Therefore, a separate section can be created.  Then the number of members in this forum will increase

• +1 1

this is really true. the forum will have a better discussion if there are local language since a lot of users here are not that great in english (including me). 

I also want this feature to happen just like in bitcointalk. Through that, we can have a better understanding and learning coming from our countrymen and there won't be barriers for communication anymore. The forum is improving so I am looking forward to it.

Sure this is the upcoming most leading cryptocurrency forum in the future so they must add many language early before it grows that's much I suggest at this time it must have at least six biggest language in the world such as Chinese, franchise and others.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yes, because there are people who do not know English or Russian, so it is good to add other languages to get very popular around the world

That's true. This forum is just only started, they will implemented more language after some few years for the development of this forum. I'm sure if that will implemented soon this forum gain more members and become more popular. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is absolutely true. Cause i think to develop this forum page, we need more people in this forum page. And to get that people we need more language added to this forum page! By adding languages many people will come to our forum page and they will also contribute to this forum page and our community will grow bigger!

Actually there is still not thousand people here from one country. If they give us opportunity to write in more language then the posts will became useless to others.

Bengali?

View this Topic

11 hours ago, Emma said:

Actually there is still not thousand people here from one country. If they give us opportunity to write in more language then the posts will became useless to others.

That's why the population here is not growing because the sections are very limited if they add some sections like local boards the members here will surely engage other people outside to try cryptotalk.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

6 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

That's why the population here is not growing because the sections are very limited if they add some sections like local boards the members here will surely engage other people outside to try cryptotalk.

If they create a local board then people will post there in their local languages. Will you learn what they shared? By the way, Gathering 15k users in 2 month is not so easy also.

Bengali?

View this Topic

yeah i hope this would really happen in the future. although i know it has a lot of work to make it happen but i’m still hoping for it one day. it will be easy to communicate.

22 hours ago, Emma said:

If they create a local board then people will post there in their local languages. Will you learn what they shared? By the way, Gathering 15k users in 2 month are not so easy also.

Having a local board will boost the communication here because not all users here are fluent in English. You will not know what they talking but it is essential for a forum to have local boards. I know 15k users is not an easy task for a new forum.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

In this forum there are many people from various countries. Putting several languages in it, I don't think it is necessary. English is an international language. So is better for now.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/12/2019 at 8:12 PM, fun hung said:

The development of several languages for the forum will have more and more prospects for all and will have more popularity and more members☺️

Of course, because members could express themselves using the language they are comfortable of using. They could also promote well the forum for having the features what most members wanted. 

On 10/12/2019 at 8:12 PM, fun hung said:

The development of several languages for the forum will have more and more prospects for all and will have more popularity and more members☺️

In my personal prospect: the forum excess before we joined and we are expected to respect its rule it has before we came, so as we joined we are also expected to blend in on its system and we are also expected follow its existence nature. We are part of it and not to take a part and claim it as our own, there are thousand members in the forum with only two language that were suppose to use.

Then:

If the admins will grant wish of one member then the admins should also grant all the wish of the thousand members, so how many wishes that every member has?

Edited by maricans

On 11/24/2019 at 8:22 AM, yupi84goro said:

I agree with the local language section, this will help the growth of this forum more quickly. Now there are only two languages in this forum are english and russian. While those who join this forum from all over the world, therefore the addition of languages very necessary in my opinion.

Yes it may impact in the growth of the forum but we need to think about the users also. We need at least 10k people from a language to start posting that language here

Bengali?

View this Topic

27 minutes ago, Emma said:

Yes it may impact in the growth of the forum but we need to think about the users also. We need at least 10k people from a language to start posting that language here

I think in my personal concept if there are more language in the forum these also means that there should be more moderators for each language, 

3 minutes ago, maricans said:

I think in my personal concept if there are more language in the forum these also means that there should be more moderators for each language, 

Yes obviously. But if there is more language, everybody will share post in his own language and people from other country won'e be benefited from their post. so we need more traffic

Bengali?

View this Topic

31 minutes ago, Emma said:

Yes obviously. But if there is more language, everybody will share post in his own language and people from other country won'e be benefited from their post. so we need more traffic

Yes indeed, more language: it will create more traffic, i will bring more members, now my point it that will admins consider of having more moderators to handle all language of different kind.

i really want this to happen. it will be a lot easier if the admins will put several language for us since most of us are not english speaker.