Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Putting several languages in it will have greater prospects

Yes i completely agree with you more language options will bring more users this is really a good idea team should think about it and take some steps to make this platform really for every community

• +2 1

That will be good but since this forum was mainly from russian they are still focusing to attract more member from russian speaking country and adding more feature, Maybe we can expect each language on this forum, Let' wait for now.

I totally agree with you.Only two languages are supported in this forum.If we need to set up some more local languages, we will have many benefits. We can post here in our own language.

Yes, I think there is a need to add more languages because only two languages are traditional English and Russian.  I only post in English because I do not know Russian, if more languages are added here I can make beautiful posts in my own language.

Yes if more languages added then the knowledge sharing and gaining will. Become very easy because language is important issue for communicate globally. 

This forum has support only English and Russian languages.Others country members  post only English.We neee local language to post here very easily

that would be good, for example adding some languages like chinese, korean, arabic, and japanese and more. maybe for some projects, it is not permitted to post there, but the local section will be more helpful in terms of discussion.

19 hours ago, Man said:

Indeed there are still many languages that need to be added here. In the local section, of course there are more sub-threads that can be used for buying and selling, altcoin and others. So to make ANN in the local area is not a problem.

yes, because understanding in local languages is easier to understand. indeed the local thread usually will not get a place in the campaign, but at least as an understanding and knowledge, local language is very important in the forum.

I think that the board is looking forward in this suggestion.

It would be a factor that members are starting to open this topic too.

Yes its a plus factor if there is no language barrier for some cannot understand english well but is willing to do work too.

You have great idea in here, this is the way to improve and expands the Crypto Currency thing. But the future problems may exists, this expansion is a hard task especially we need different people who manages different side of forums. But I think it can manage by the developers, I hope they are ready in this stuffs.

Maybe yes maybe not, create several local discussion but has the same topic is not worth. There's no value because the different only language not the discussion. I suggest keep use English/ Russia but all section has sub discussion for specific topic.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:12 PM, fun hung said:

The development of several languages for the forum will have more and more prospects for all and will have more popularity and more members☺️

It is true that multilingualism increases the usefulness of the forum and benefits from all experiences around the world. The forum also brings together the largest diversity of members worldwide. I wish the languages varied in the forum.

Having local boards would be a lot more difficult to moderate due to the language barriers, I do think it is an interesting idea but one the site cannot implement in its current state.

Edited by Andrewg420
Spelling

2 minutes ago, Andrewg420 said:

Having local boards would be a lot more difficult to moderate due to the language barriers, I do think it is an interesting idea but one the site cannot implement in its current state.

The forum could hire a local moderator. But maybe the forum owner is not yet finding a trusted person to take the position. I imagine waves of multi-account in the local section and this will reduce the forum quality because there will be fewer people in the English section. As you can see there is a group of people enforcing themselves to earn money with inadequate English. The local board will come in the end but maybe after we find a good system for it.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I think this will help much but it will be much complicated when here allow more than 3 or 4 languages. so I think English an Russian language is good.

This will be great decision if there are new language section are implemented in the forum. this will bring more people in the forum.

Agree to this. This is very helpful in giving opportunity to some who likes and/or loves sharing ideas, techniques and other helpful information about cryptocurrencies but is incapable of speaking english or is too shy to post using the universal language which is english because they are too afraid they might misunderstood, and too shy to get corrected or something. Also, by the help of having local boards people can easily express what they want to share since they are able to use their own language.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 12/25/2019 at 10:57 AM, Bijoy970 said:

Yes I also think so. Because at present this forum supports only two language.  But if they add more language then many people can post in their own language in this forum. As a result the member of this forum will be increase.

If the forum it's just with one language we can't say Anything but the forum support two language and why not to add more language like Russian language or just put a new session in the forum about foreign language just to test it

Yes i agree with it that forum should develop more of the languages so that all kind of peoples can make their intrests towards it and the popularity of the forum will definitely increase in the market.

I think adding several language in this forum is great idea. because there is a lot of countries using this forum. and some of them are having hard time to understand english.

adding to many other languages Its  really good because in this forum so many members are other countries and their are not flaunt in English when they post in English their spelling and meanings are not understand when you add some local languages it helps all and so peoples interest to come in the site and they learn very well

Yes i agree with you about adding more local languages.Because there are many people who doesn't know English or might be weak in English but they also want to work in this forum. Adding loc language would be great but the admins also need more moderators who will know the local language otherwise many people will post unusual things and nobody won't even understand which can be a loss for the forum.

Putting several languages may be a good idea for those who can't write English correctly but it will make the forum very busy with so many repetitive topics that only differ in language. But in general, it is a useful proposal and it can grow the forum because non-English people can also join here and make posts.