I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me   - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me  

Yes that's a good idea, well this forum is stil new and maybe as times goes by there are some features that can be added here like what you want, a local board. 

On 10/12/2019 at 2:01 PM, fun hung said:

This forum is wonderful and very beautiful and an opportunity for all hope to put several languages in it will have greater prospects and more for all

yes it is a good idea, but there are a lot of people from different countries so it is really not easy to do because it is impossible to please everyone. so even if they add new languages they can just add a few more languages and not all of them. they also know the traffic and from where that comes so they can add the top 5 country languages for example

• Useful or interesting 1

strongly agree with your suggestion because if the cryptotalk forum can support many languages automatically this forum will grow as large as the bitcointalk forum

I fully agree with your point of view it is really a good thing especially if you know about this so that these languages helpful for all of us...

I think here the detail of the development of countries in the interest in cryptocurrency is important, the more the better and those countries can claim their language.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:01 PM, fun hung said:

This forum is wonderful and very beautiful and an opportunity for all hope to put several languages in it will have greater prospects and more for all

Putting different languages requires more manpower. There should be moderators that are trustworthy enough to be trusted by global moderators. This is to prevent spam posts in local boards just to abuse the system.

It's either:

1. Implement local boards with moderators and payment (difficult), or

2. Implement local boards but these boards aren't paid (easy)

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 6:01 PM, fun hung said:

I agree with you. I saw many people join to this forum from different countries. Many of them don't know english. If Admins start other languages based on traffic that where maximum people work on here, that will be more helpfull for us.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/12/2019 at 12:01 PM, fun hung said:

Many languages may be added to the forum later, but now I think that English and Russian are sufficient for the majority of people and there is no problem with that.

That's a very good idea, we have so many countries that are not English speaking countries it will give them opportunity to join the crypto world when they get to know that they can also communicate in their official languages

Maybe, many languages are missing but eventually they will be adding more things to the forum, for our pleasure and enjoyment, hopefully so.

I think that having more than one language in the forum will reduce the useful information reaching all members. English is a general language and it facilitates communication for everyone.

I think you should do it,  of course you take permission from the Admin, because we have people from all over the world, so there is nothing wrong if we can have multiple languages supporting this forum. it will bring in more people to come and join it and post in this forum. 

• +3 1

Yep it would be great if they add local section so that we can comfortably chat our local language because many members here don't understand the english language.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/12/2019 at 6:01 PM, fun hung said:

Yes i am agree with you if in crypto several languages occur then in different countries will be interest on this site also by their own language they will share their opinion easily.

Possibly that freedom will be easy to use as the debate goes on and the number of persons expands, it can produce been in the procedure of commissioner and negotiator at this Cryptotalk gathering. 
I additionally concur if near is hole for distinct country dialects in this forum.I exceptionally agree to that further dialects be supposed to be acceptable on this debate for folks that are putrid to composing and perusing english language or Russian.

• +1 1

Crypto talk forum already working on two languages Russian and English. And in future may be we find some more languages here. So still working here in English. 

i agree with you , it could be helpful for person who do not have full grip on international language .it must be beneficial for all, there should be another column for different language choice so everyone can understand it in a better way.

Wether they add or not the important thing here is just we are earning and learning at the same time.if the satoshi we earn will be stopped that will be the time to make argue with it.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:01 PM, fun hung said:

I agree with you. This forum has grown and it's time for them to add several sub-languages here. Because discussion will obviously take place better if they add languages like other discussion forums. I am waiting for this to happen this year

Yes this is good Idea. Some people do not understand English and Russian language. My native language is Urdu language, and Urdu is speaks almost everywhere in Asia Continent 

I actually essentially noticed the following org out of my best mate plus I actually wasn't significantly energized right ✔ un💓

• -2 1

Yes, i do agree with you. Here in this forum many users comes from different region so if they can make different section for different language people will love to come there and Share their thought.

It is expected by many users there. I agree if this forum can add several local languages in the near future. Then there will be more discussion in this forum.