I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me   - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

I hope to develop several languages for the forum to agree with me  

If it is true that it is a good way to create a community, you learn a lot and what better way than to meet people, greetings and a good post.

Forum already supports English and Russian and yeah i think it will be great if they do cause a lot people don't know English in this way they can use this forum too but when i think about it again now most of users are using English to share their opinion if they dont we can understand them and we can use each other knowledge like we do now.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, it is wonderful. It will allow a large number of users to enter the forum because there are many people in the world who are not fluent in English and Russian. I hope to add the Arabic language in addition to the Spanish language. The forum will be allowed to be published more and developed a lot.

The forum is already great and with the addition of more languages it can be better as it will allow more people to enter and use it, increasing cryptocurrency knowledge and adoption in the countries where these languages are spoken. I hope this will happen and there can be volunteers as admins there with some more benefits in the talk token payment system.

• +3 1

While I think that English is fine, there are people in many locations that don't speak english and they need to have a chance to learn about cryptocurrencies. Focusing on the most used languages will help a lot more with crypto adoption.

• +3 1

I constantly read these types of publications about the available or allowed languages, within the forum, some consider that this is as easy as simply adding another section, however it would require a new design for the forum and more staff who are in charge of moderating to users who enter under the new language, therefore it is not as easy as some imagine, we all want our native language to be in the forum but this requires work that is not necessary at the moment.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think that it will happen and perhaps soon. It will be some more languages added but the forum requires to be very strict as it will need people to moderate the foreign language sections and be people that they can trust, so it needs time and will probably be taken care of in the next year.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, exactly, the forum needs to add some international languages, and this is to make it more clean by avoiding making grammatical errors, but I think the reason for not adding any other language is that the moderators are only proficient in English and Russian.

I beleiev if more languages will be added to this forum, that will help other member that don't understand English or Russian to use their local language in making posts anf comments in the forum and to learn better using their local language. 

There are many similar posts that I have read about a new language in the forum. It will happen when the forum is able to do that because this isn't something simple but requires development in the code. But I'm also aware that the forum has this in mind and could make it happen.

• +2 2

Yeah ,I agree with you, there are some people that want to participate in the forum but they can't since they cant speak english and Russia, how can they be welcome in the forum? I will also suggest they add more language like spannish , french , Portuguese and even Arabic to the forum, the forum will have many members and different people will bring there opinion of cryptocurrency to the forum also @Jones33

Edited by Jaafar Fahad Hassan

I think there is thousands of languages spoken. If more than 2 languages are allowed there will be very complexity people will never understand what is been asked. Here are Russian language is also where English speaker can't post. If another language is allowed. May be some member can't participate more. I suggest English is ok

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

We have both good and bad sides if more languages are added. First of all number of members will increase and people who don't know English properly can get Crypto Knowledge in their language. But the problem is it will make the forum a really messy place. People will face great problems to get used to the forum. So, I think no change should be done in the languages.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:28 PM, Gusion said:

I think this post should belong to the About Forum section. I also one of the people who wants to have my language section so that I can learn and understand more about crypto.

Yes am with you on this content because language matters a lot here in crypto. Although English is widely used here in these forum but it will be a welcome development if more languages are added to these forum.

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you and also disagree  with you. This forum is also help to develop several languages. But for many people they can only develop their English skill. The number of English language is huge here. Because English is an international language. So ,to many people this forum helped them to develop their english skill. It also help me to develop my English skill. Thank you.

Totally, perhaps this forum will increase much more in relation to users, since by adding more languages more people join who will see the great potential that this forum has and the great benefits of information that we obtain here.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In my opinion the forum would be greatly benefited in terms of numbers of users if including other languages. This could be considered at least for languages that are of the most spoken in the world, such as Mandarin and Spanish, number one and two in terms of native speakers, respectively. If so, I'm pretty sure this would be an additional asset for the forum to continue growing. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right but in this topic i don't agree with you because there are many countries in the world and also many more language so it is impossible for the all. So i think just used international languages and it is easy for everyone.

• +1 1

Its a great idea and also helpful for the others members those are not fluent in English. The English is the one and only media of the forum and in few cases the weak user are scared to communicate due to the lack of  the fluentness. 

The people response to the forum is overwhelming and people are coming more and more.  The forum introduced several languages but some of the languages they are missing should be included . 

I am totally agree with you. If there several language then people can easily post in their native language. As a result the number of post will be increased. 

Yes you are right my friend when the the forum will have a lot of local languages that means there will be more and more people joining this forum and the farm will grow to.

Most of us face some difficulties in the English and Russian language, and I hope to add new sections for the Chinese and Arabic languages, for example, because they are a very large audience, and this will contribute to raising the forum’s ranking.

Undoubtedly, it is something that benefits everyone, both the admirers and the community. Open much more information, apart from the fact that the population of the forum would increase considerably and that is very joyful.