Don't write for writing! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Don't write for writing!

On 2/27/2020 at 12:18 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to open this topic for beginners in the forum like me, let's take a little awareness and get things right, on us depends on the progress of this site, just as cryptotalk gives us the benefits of knowledge and rewards , we must help them make their forum well developed and meet their expectations. Let's follow the rules and we'll all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity that few sites, on the network, offer us. 

if you want to earn a good amount of cryptocurrency per day from our Crypto talk forum then don't write any unnecessary or unusual things .

It is a very good idea to spread the knowledge about writing among all the new users in Cryptotalk. This can actually make them feel very efficient in writing and also make them feel good about posting here in the forum with meaningful topics. So this is a good initiative. 

Yes mate I agree with you cryptotalk deserves the acknowledgement from us because of the rewards and knowledge we are getting from this forum and the best we can do is to follow the rules and post useful things to both us and cryptotalk thanks.

Open, create your own posts that are interesting to you. Do not be afraid to start with us. Everything is interesting, with blockchain and cryptocurrencies ahead. 

well i do not understand your topic what you want to say please type proper topic what do you mean by don't write for writing 

Yes Not writing only Do as well as write this means write with a good knowledge on any topic or posting so take a useful and unique type of post for newbies.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:18 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to open this topic for beginners in the forum like me, let's take a little awareness and get things right, on us depends on the progress of this site, just as cryptotalk gives us the benefits of knowledge and rewards , we must help them make their forum well developed and meet their expectations. Let's follow the rules and we'll all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity that few sites, on the network, offer us. 

This is so true, reading the rules of the forum will do a big stuff like the forum will have less spammers and copy paste. Because most of the newbies dont read rules and ending up in spamming.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:27 PM, Mr.Bit said:

Yes, I agree to your posts but it means in short is to follow the rules in this forum please don't make it a long post i got exactly your point and also a good awareness for the new members in this forum.

Yes it means in short is to follow the rules in this forum please  dont makmake it a long post i got exactly  your poiny and also a good awarenesd for the new members in this forums , and mate i dont  understand  your topic what you are trying to say .

Trying our own creative posts and with rules it will make us deserve the earning more and will make our forum more stronger with time.

Reading the rules is the only why to male us more creative and it will male us more useful in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

its true we benefits from cryptotalk its better if we dont break rules and follow what we needed to do by doing that will help both the program and us we will get extra income  for those misuse the system please over please lets be loyal

a lot of people on here are newbies and they are always just writing on different topics just because they are waiting for payments and thats why they get warning points.

36 minutes ago, Ali_hmwi said:

Reading the rules is the only why to male us more creative and it will male us more useful in this forum.

Yes alot if people also get warning points because they don't nknow the rules good enough...

I am strongly agree with your description. And all of us must do as you have mentioned. But, I don't really understan the relation between your Topic heading and the description. 

Agree with you, not only to write for 100 characters and make money, but also to write really useful posts and bring a lot of great information, for the development and contribution to improve the forum.

I feel this topic is very important for beginners. Don't write for writing. This is the best platform where you gain knowledge gather more information about crypto also earn money. So obey their instructions and don't copy paste also try to post meaningful comments.

Well said. If we all want to continue enjoying the benefits of this forum, we all have to make valuable contributions to the platform and we should never break any of the rules.

Hello my friend. You are absolutely right. As many people do rush to complete their first 100 posts or 30 daily posts. As this forum provide us income so we should respect its rules. 

Yes, you absolutely correct in this matter. Copying others post without his permission is Against of copyright. So we must not do it. Moreover it is a crime in this platform so if you break the rules then your id might be banned. So all of us must be aware of it.                

i totally agreed with your opinion please dont write for only writting write good thing who is according to post and when you are go for own post please give some informations not spams crypto talk is good way of education crypto talk like a teacher i learn many things about them.

10 hours ago, Feckless said:

You are right. Cryptotalk gives a opportunity to earn and learn a lot about crypto on this forum. So we need to make atleast good posts to promote this forum.  

Of course, cause they going to paid us according to what we've posted so make sure it's related to the name of this org. 

Share what you know and learn to others too. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I totally agree with you. we can benefit from this forum and earn money at the same time. There's no need to spam our way to get money!

Very nice words, and I hope that everyone, especially new users, will do it because that has great benefits for the site and for members. Thank you for participating, my friend

On 2/27/2020 at 8:18 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

it's good frnd , I have one rule i think must to be in the forum

- If you write topic to ask about something * write the full info and write what you need in comments: like " i want withdraw from yobit to Payeer " to get the full solution / hope for follow the rule /.

On 2/27/2020 at 9:18 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

This is an excellent advice and I sincerely hope that every member will actually follow it. I also suggest for new members to try and research Bitcoin, find out it's different features and understand why everyone of us think it is really important. Personally I think that if you don't go in depth then you will all miss one of the biggest chances to become financial free and be able to not only grow in wealth terms, but also help your family and community. Do not expect immediate returns, and the returns of this forum won't provide you much, to be honest. What you should strive is to get the knowledge of the fundamentals, so that everyone of you will be able to become the person that everyone will rely on, when Bitcoin and crypto becomes widely adopted and accepted.