Belgium starts blockchain technology - has Europe started to accept the crypto world? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Belgium starts blockchain technology - has Europe started to accept the crypto world?

On 4/13/2020 at 12:05 PM, Thaaer said:

Yes my friend, many countries of the world started using these technologies, and indeed this is good news for European people because it will facilitate many life means such as buying and selling remotely using electronic currencies and I hope this acceptance will happen in my country.

Yes, also, I hope this acceptance of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will happen in my country as well as in all countries of the world. Although Europe has not yet accepted cryptocurrencies, but its acceptance of the blockchain is the first step, in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Depth Jonny said:

Europe accepts crypto-monetary now, I guess. It's because most of the countries which use cryptocurrencies come from the continent of Europe, based on what I learn. It indicates that Europe already is generally embraced on its continent, also in Belgium, releases or introduce blockchain technologies.

Europe does not accept cryptography yet and I think that there is more time for Europe to accept cryptography, Belgium and European Union countries accept the blockchain as a first stage and perhaps in the second stage comes the acceptance of cryptocurrencies.

Yes my friend, I think that the era of cryptocurrencies has started now, as there are many countries that have begun to accept cryptocurrencies in addition to some Arab countries accepting cryptocurrencies as well and some countries establishing their own currencies, and from these countries the state of Syria

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 minutes ago, Nezar said:

Yes my friend, I think that the era of cryptocurrencies has started now, as there are many countries that have begun to accept cryptocurrencies in addition to some Arab countries accepting cryptocurrencies as well and some countries establishing their own currencies, and from these countries the state of Syria

Thank you my friend, are you from Syria then, I am also from Syria, I read a while ago about the first Syrian digital currency called the digital lira was trying to produce a Syrian company abroad, but the Syrian government rejected the project.

3 hours ago, Kakabba said:

Encryption has found a place in many countries of the world, and this is good news my friend, there are many countries that have begun to accept digital currencies and work with them.

Yes, we hope that Crypto will spread everywhere in the world and this is what will happen in the near future, because it is simply Bitcoin and Crypto represents the power of development and no one in the world can stand up to the tide of sweeping development. These countries must accept the encryption and to pass it.

Now I wonder, have the European Union countries started to accept blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, and we have heard before about the encouraging statements of the Chinese president about blockchain?
Has a new era begun to accept cryptocurrencies in the world?The EU stance on crypto is still the same, although lately Germany seems to be in favour of legalizing crypto and creating favourable terms for it's trading and usage.

There are many countries now that are starting to accept the use of bitcoin and some are in fact starting to promote it use in bitcoin as this is a great technology that needs to be introduced into the financial infrastructure. Also, be legalizing crypto it is able to be taxed, however i am not sure how this will actually be implemented in these countries. Europe seems to be at the forefront of this effort though.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/21/2020 at 11:43 AM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many countries now that are starting to accept the use of bitcoin and some are in fact starting to promote it use in bitcoin as this is a great technology that needs to be introduced into the financial infrastructure. Also, be legalizing crypto it is able to be taxed, however i am not sure how this will actually be implemented in these countries. Europe seems to be at the forefront of this effort though.

Europe or other countries must accept bitcoin either now or after a while. This is certain for me. And the idea about imposing taxes is completely correct instead of losing all these taxes because people in Europe trade Bitcoin illegally and thus they lose all these taxes.

Yes I think blockchain technology will be supported by all European Union countries soon, Germany, Sweden, Malta and Belgium and the rest will join soon.

We can't say that the new era has begin for cryptocurrencies at the moment but it's true that European Union countries has taken a lot to initiative related to cryptocurrencies. I think Europe is way ahead then any other continent in accepting of cryptocurrencies.

5 hours ago, Rr45 said:

maybe Europe have started acting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. All the countries should understand the importance of using cryptocurrency in today's world.

Yes, all countries of the world must know the importance of cryptocurrencies, in fact Europe has not yet known the value of cryptocurrencies and this auction is evidence of that because they will sell the confiscated amounts of bitcoin because it is not acceptable in the country.

It is good for Belgium to support and develop blockchain technology on its territory and start using it, and I think it is only a matter of time before the blockchain invades the rest of the countries.

Life is great and enjoy it

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

Belgium is really going to have a big improvement because of this thing. I hope crytocurrency can help belgium to improve their financial system so thst the payment method will be easier as ever.

In fact, Belgium has not started accepting cryptography yet. They have started accepting blockchain and will use it in many health, financial, educational, and other sectors, but this is a good and positive step. They may then start accepting Bitcoin.

Previously, everyone was worried about relying on this technology from Bin one of its works, and now the opportunity is possible and most countries take this opportunity, but on this matter some few countries are insisting on not dealing in digital currencies or participating in organizing a new financial system by relying on digital currencies.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/21/2020 at 4:43 PM, BrolySSJ said:

I think that could be great start and move forward because I think that it will be a big thing in the future if a big continent like Europe will start accepting cryptocurrencies because I think that it will be a chain reaction and if the other country like US will start accepting cryptocurrency. 

It's always a good news to hear about countries starting to support blockchain technology because it gives us much confidence to be in cryptocurrency,hoping for the whole countries in this world not just Belgium or European countries begin to support blockchain and realize it's benefits.

These will increase the demand for crypto in the whole country. Belgium started blockchain technology and Belgium is the best in terms of blockchain technology. The blockchain system does everything for them. Belgium is embracing the crypto world to improve Europe’s industry.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:08 PM, mdmusa said:

This is particular news for crypto. currently Belgium and different countries also are curious about blockchain technology. though it should be understood that they're developing blockchain technologies and it's not aforementioned that it's for cryptocurrency. They didn’t mention cryptocurrencies within the news, however i feel the difficulty can develop a bit bonce the blockchain is adopted. Belgium has introduced blockchain technology, not solely Belgium however several countries in Europe have currently started adopting cryptocurrencies. thus hopefully we are able to make a come back with cryptocurrency through blockchain, as a result of if Belgium will mate, so do we. I will participate in cryptocurrency through the media.

Yes, the blockchain started to attract the attention of European countries due to its huge potential, advanced technology and strong features, but they will use it in the medical, scientific, educational and other fields.

If this is the case I assume that is a signal for them to absolutely adapt to the usage of blockchain generation in their machine. In fact that is a extraordinary flow for them due to the fact they're adapting to the new improvements. with any luck they use this generation for trading so that it could affect our marketplace in crypto.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:08 PM, mdmusa said:

This is particular news for crypto. currently Belgium and different countries also are curious about blockchain technology. though it should be understood that they're developing blockchain technologies and it's not aforementioned that it's for cryptocurrency. They didn’t mention cryptocurrencies within the news, however i feel the difficulty can develop a bit bonce the blockchain is adopted. Belgium has introduced blockchain technology, not solely Belgium however several countries in Europe have currently started adopting cryptocurrencies. thus hopefully we are able to make a come back with cryptocurrency through blockchain, as a result of if Belgium will mate, so do we. I will participate in cryptocurrency through the media.

It seems that interest is only about the blockchain technology and not cryptocurrencies, when we talk about Belgium. This is somehow different, but it does add validity to the fact that the blockchain which is what Bitcoin runs on is a potential system that will be widely used in various economic and industrial sectors of major economies.

Belgium is in the heart of Europe and the decision makers of the EU is based there. It makes it important but we shouldn't treat it as a direct message of Europe being favorable on cryptocurrencies.

14 hours ago, yuwira said:

If this is the case I assume that is a signal for them to absolutely adapt to the usage of blockchain generation in their machine. In fact that is a extraordinary flow for them due to the fact they're adapting to the new improvements. with any luck they use this generation for trading so that it could affect our marketplace in crypto.

Yes, although they will use the blockchain for other things such as education, health and other matters, but it is certainly a good start for Europe to understand the importance of cryptocurrencies and start thinking of accepting them.

I hope Belgium will succeed and all countries will adopt blockchain and cryptocurrency technology as this will help us a lot in our work.

This actually shows that European countries have started adopting the use of blockchain and this is a good one, but the problem is are they only adopting the blockchain technology, or there are adopting both cryptocurrencies too, if it's only blockchain technology, then this adoption has no effect on cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the UAE is also beginning to welcome Blockchain business
There are many countries that must review their decisions against cryptocurrencies, reflect the matter in their interest and set new rules in favor of cryptocurrencies.

Belgium is a small part of the whole Europe. This is a good news but it is not a strong evidence of crypto acceptance in all European countries. If major industrial poles like Germany, France and Sweden accept crypto and use blockchain system, we can almost say for sure that crypto has penetrated heavily inside Europe. Swiss banks play a big role by working with blockchain technology. They offer some services for crypto assets to their customers. Since they are very trusted banks in the world, they can encourage fiat users (account owners) to join crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1