How to know if my wallet is legit or not? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rchres

How to know if my wallet is legit or not?

2 minutes ago, Edwinvicky said:

Take a good time and make research about any wallet to be used because this is dealing with hard earn money and so need to be careful of wallet to use. Read review of the wallet and see if it has good positive feedback or rates.

Before using any wallet a well and proper research about that coin is very necessary, if you don't do so, you will lose al your funds nearly very soon

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To be sure of your wallet, just read a few articles and watch a few videos about the most popular and reliable ones, and then choose one of them for use. I did just that, now I use Trust Wallet and it is 100% legal.

• +3 1

My dear mate! If you want to sure about your wallet is legit or not then you uave need to make your own research about checking the legitnes of your wallet. Thanks 

• Useful or interesting 1

You have to penury to decide on proven cryptocurrency wallets that are in the top, by rating. To look after this, you could do with to take on into report the observations and in black and white to users who expend investors.

• +3 1

On 2/24/2020 at 4:03 AM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

I recommend blockchain wallet as the best, most secure and very reliable
But there is a site you can test the governor, and any other site
https://www.scamadviser.com/

On 12/10/2020 at 12:31 PM, NesMarket said:

Research is very important in this world my friend, before using a wallet, look for reviews about it, enter its website, look for real opinions from resles users, watch tutorial videos on YouTube that show the usefulness of such a wallet, it is good to know that we have a lot of useful information to choose the best wallet and I would advise you not to use just one, if you have a better variety for you

@NesMarket You are just on point mate and i totally agree with on this mate. Making researches is one key thing which is very vital and neccecary in ones Cryptocurrency journey. Before using any wallet, one should try and endeavour to make a research on the wallet and try to look at people's review and ratings on it. However i don't see anything bad if one can kindly ask about the wallet here on CryptoTalk from the experience senior members as this forum is for learning as well.

As far as i know blockchain has been used as one of the safeest wallet.You can research  over this then you can confirm which wallet you want to use which one is legit. Becuase of scamming and fake wallet people often confused about the legitness so you can research.

Well, Firstly thanks for your post. Many members suggest to use blockchain because it is safe. Thay are many scammers and they offer to use fake wallet so be careful mate. You can search about safe wallet for more information. 

Trusted wallets are acknowledged, if you need to apply a pockets then all you have to do is creat its name in Google and you may have all the important informations approximately it, there may be coinbase, coinpot, consider pockets, Atomic pockets, and plenty of greater, all of these are properly and authentic

I think we can check about the wallet how it is working and it is true or not so for this we should doing research and we should go the website and download from here so it is that simple and easy.

• +1 1

For knowing that if your wallet is safe or not then you should research more about wallet that you have used. You can also ask to the experts people in this platform. I will recommend to you use trust wallet or hardware wallets for holding your crypto coins and tokens.

Not create any wallet without have any information about there are many wallets in the market so it is the very sensitive case if you can wrong then it will cause of loss of money. 

You can search, dear, on the wallets that you want for me. The platform is one of the best platforms and there are many currencies in it in order to preserve the various cryptocurrencies and you can save in them, which is characterized by high security of the platform in which you keep your cryptocurrencies happy daily

You can have suggestions through your friends that which wallet to use for storing your cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of reputed wallets with you can also find on the internet.

• +2 1

You can use recommended wallet. Cause many wallet try to scam with user. So you need to observe it. You can search them and try to find policy. Then you should trust any wallet. 

First, download it from the Google Play site, it is completely protected Secondly, it must be from an official source from a well-known company and the majority in the Crypto market use Trust and Atomic

Well u can use search engines about the legitimacy of the wallet but if u mentioned that wallet u are going to use the members could help u lot still dear trust wallet is a well known wallet with all desired features and interesting is that it is supported by Binance

You can take the help of Google to find out if your wallet is legal and you can get detailed information on Google Help.  You can use safe wallets that work with crypto, which can be understood by looking at Google's ratings about wallet fidelity.  However, I recommend using Coinbase Wallet to always be safe.

You mentioned the name of your wallet, we will have more benefits.  Also, if you want to know if your wallet is valid, you should follow those who use it.  What kind of response is this wallet getting

It is true that there are many fake and illegal wallets online.  Everyone should stay away from all these illegal wallets.  If you want to know if your wall is valid, you need to do research.  There are many trusted wallets online that need to be used.  Thank you

On 2/24/2020 at 2:03 PM, rchres said:

I don't know how to know if my wallet is legit because there's a lot of fake wallet in crypto world.

You have to tell what wallet you are using and where you downloaded it from. There are wallets that can have problems and you can lose crypto if there is a fake or fake update with malware so be careful with phising and updates and read any news before using them.

You wallet is legit there is no fake wallet available in the crypto world. The blockchain technology have no fake wallet even if you do not use your wallet it will be available for life time in this technology. So do not worry about your wallets.

It is important to use a secure wallet if you are interested in making investments and trade transactions in the crypto market. To find the most secure wallets, you may do a research in goggle. Personally, I prefer Trust Wallet, because it is supported by the one of the most trusted and independent exchanges in the crypto world. Of course you need to store your private keys in a safe place if you don't want to lose the access to your personal wallet. Never store these keys in the digital environment by taking screenshots or photos. Good luck.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png