Do we get more appreciation because of the mark I love? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do we get more appreciation because of the mark I love?

I think we didn't get any reward of reputation points. It just show that how we post topics. Having high reputation show that it is good writer and have great knowledge. 

On 3/6/2020 at 8:00 AM, Tharun123 said:

how a large amount you are beneficial and functioning in this forum, but if you are chatting about additional rewards next nearby is nonentity you will persuade from them, except building your balance extra beautiful.

yes bro, I think is is really goodness wining post.you publish or mention will compehend a profit note individual them after you reuire this you can to nurture a position or this note

Those are reputations you give to posts you feel is useful and helpful to you, this is a form of reward a member get in return for posting valuable atuffs on the platform. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/24/2020 at 7:48 PM, Maroua said:

I want to know if an interested symbol that is under the post in the forum, I mean, do we get rewards because of these signs or are they just signs placed in the forum so that there is a reaction for readers who read the posts.

Do you mean the heart react? The only thing you could get in heart reaction is nothing. This heart reactions is for you to know is someone benefit or became interested to your post. That's it. 

No i don't think you will get a reward as bitcoin or something.  But may be your profile will get an extra privilege. I am not sure about that but chances are there. Well this love symbol are given by others who likes your post.

Your favorite imprint means reputation. The more heart symbols you have, the more reputation you have. Reputation does not make you more profitable, but it does show your useful contribution to the forum.

1 hour ago, PranavRaj227 said:

No we don't get rewards by the mark but we get reputation from that mark which shows that your comment are genuine and your post are sharing knowledge to other members

But I noticed that not all content are genuine that people give the good reputation, there are some contents that do not deserve it. 

3 hours ago, paulpogba said:

Yeah mate there is only reactions that we received in change of share useful content but there is no other reward of such likes. It only encourage your confidence and make you hard worker.

This is base on the list you made if you create a good post you will receive the love which is call reputations 

Whenever given a love on your post, it's kind if a will that's the members here give to as show the gratitude in one way or the other, as basically they or even I might have gained something useful from the post and as such I literally give out likes to the author of the post

We would get the  positive reactions from other members on this forum if our posts are constructive and high quality. If you are getting the love reactions for your posts means some members have found your posts useful to keep on this forum. 

If you talk about the like reactions, I will say I do not know, I did not even enable and I do not bother to check if someone gives me any and I give like to posts that are useful for me. 

Mainly users get reactions for their posts through the contents used in their topics something beneficial and important which is providing awareness and give informations to the users will give you more reactions and reputations. 

On 2/24/2020 at 10:42 PM, Nickibae said:

Dear mate the love reaction  symbol placed at the side  end of your posts is for users to click on if they ever find your posts or topic helpful and reasonable in any way I think that's the role of the like reaction symbol here

That's right. 

For me that's a symbol of appreciation and we must give it to those who really deserve it. 

Give it to people that post really helps you and to the one who give you knowledge. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

no, you don't get extra rewards for having a higher reputation, the amount you earn is fixed no matter what you have

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It surpassed providing moral support to the people who post. I think it is similar to the like button on Facebook. It does not have any financial returns, but it has a significant impact on the owner of the post.

This amount of reputation doesn`t matter at all, but I like to see that i got +1 reputation in profile. Maybe sometime developers would change this useless ranking and reputation system

These marks that you obtain from forum members CryptoTalk are only to encourage members who post important posts to continue their good work in the forum , but you will not receive any reward 

No my friend there is no such specific reward for any kind of signs and symbols, in this forum the only reward that is been given here is for making post and there is no other rewards for any thing

There is no benefits for people who had good reputation .. but maybe in the future something will happen like they will pay extra profits for people who had good reputation ! 

On 2/24/2020 at 12:48 PM, Maroua said:

I want to know if an interested symbol that is under the post in the forum, I mean, do we get rewards because of these signs or are they just signs placed in the forum so that there is a reaction for readers who read the posts.

There is no reward for any reaction you get it's all for free given from users to encourage you put more good post ,that's how i know until now ,i hope they can change that in the future 

On 2/24/2020 at 7:48 PM, Maroua said:

It's a symbol of reputation, those person who appreciate your post will give that to you. 

Receiving that means your post was good and very helpful. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You will not get any reward for those sign but you can get reputation from your contents if your topic having efficiency to attract people's then definitely they will going to give you good reputation for your contents and that's really very good feeling when you are appreciated by others it's motivates to work more hard so that people will appreciate more.

On 2/24/2020 at 12:48 PM, Maroua said:

This is just a like that some one pose for you because of content you post which they like there is no any other extra reward for getting more like.

There is no reward for receiving a good reputation, but that makes you a famous person on this forum and this indicates the quality of your posts

Life is great and enjoy it