Any techniques in investing in bitcoins? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Any techniques in investing in bitcoins?

Long terms holders are not idiot hnce they are asset of the crypto and also money maker. If there was no long term holder than crypto loss their place within a day or two. But that is not happening. Now a days long term holder decreasing that's why price decreasing too. Price can only move if there is long term holder and new investors enters into it.

Bitcoin continues its successful procession in the crypto-currency market as the main digital currency and already claims to be an alternative to the dollar as the main international currency. However, it is not stable now While US policy has focused on isolation from the outside world

A must read to all beginners who are just started investing in bitcoins with their hard earned money and not knowing the possibility of financial loss once bitcoin has declined by many governments but It takes more long years to go before this happen I think the crytpocurrency saga is still starting we just have to be careful enough before investing.

We need technical investmen if we trade all the day with bitcoin but if you want to bought bitcoin and hold it you don't need anything just waiting

Well as i read many replies about investing in bitcoin, they always saying to invest in bitcoin you should buy bitcoin on its lower price then hold it for a long time until the price of it goes high. I think that's a good technique.

The market works on a different principle and are new and old entries must take time and learn much about it.Very informative piece because a lot of people enter the Bitcoin world without any knowledge about the market and unfortunately end up running at losses especially when they attempt investing in Bitcoin.

First thing you need to know before investing in bitcoin is that bitcoin is risky,Second is that crypto is volatile the reason why it is really different from fiat.Lastly,Bitcoin is really more profitable compare to others the reason why many people are now investing to earn big aswell.

Bitcoin is a new form of economy linked with the modern technology which is totally contrary to the current economical concepts we are following at present.Investing in bitcoin is good opportunity to grab but if have lack of knowledge about in investing in bitcoin it may cause to lose your money.

The most basic technique is called Forex Elliott Wave Analysis. Before proceeding to the others, I recommend you to carefully study it, it is a basis.

I think there is no much thing to know before investing in bitcoin.First you should know that we have to buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin decreases and should sell when the price goes up in other to make some gain out of it,that makes it a business.

Next is you should be strategic on when to sell or when to hold.And you should be patient enough to wait till you reach your goal.Their are some factors you should know before investing in bitcoin.The first one is,you should know the characteristic of bitcoin which is the ups and down of its price

I suggest is technical analysis in trading cryptocurrency, You have to check the value of Cryptocurrency if the value increase, You can sell right now. Hold you bitcoin is a great long term profit, Joining forum and campaigns can earn bitcoin. There's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin.

On 10/26/2019 at 3:32 PM, Wrath said:

The most common techniques is wait for the market to drop low in  price and the you buy bitcoins, after you notice prices have climb a bit you sell, this is basic trading, you can also choose to go long, where you will buy low and hold for a very long time until prices goes really high and sell.

Thanks for sharing you technique, thankyouu also for sharing some of your opinion. Thanks for the basic knowledge, it helps a lot for me and also to other newbies. 

I plan on investing money in bitcoin. Because I think the price of Bitcoin can be 12000$ - 15000$   after 2-3 years from today. In a short time you will not be able to benefit from it. You must have the right idea of cryptocurrency.
About Moreover, you are likely to be loss

In order to invest in bitcoine, the project has to be prepared according to the plan. Bitcoin should know the method, because all businesses have a risk.Every time I've talked with my friends about the importance of bitcoin, I've done it with the purpose of expanding their ideas about the future of money.Of course, to invest in bitcoin, you need to know more about Bitcoin

Looks like the answer will be the same all because the basic of investing, especially in bitcoin is to see market conditions and do research to make investment plans or trading that is mature, how about you? What technique do you use?

I can only say that these long term hodlers are complete idiot when they did not sell half or more than half of their portfolio when every coins has reached moon. We should always sell a portion when there's a good opportunity because those virtual coins aren't like antique painting or figurines that will multiply their prices when years go by.

well in my knowledge there's really no technique in bitcoin. though in trading you can use some techniques. you just need to be mindful and cautious in order to be safe.

The only technique here is capital and patience. If you have a large capital then buy some large amount bitcoin and then hold it until bitcoin's price gets high and with that you can sell your bitcoin and enjoy the profit of it.

I will give you mind,follow up dumps and pumps groups their activities and coins they are targeting at specifics times, that's how people make big money.

Before entering into the cryptocurrency and bitcoin itself , you must know the differebt information and guidelines and rules of bitcoin activities, you must be familiar with the scheme, the exchanges process and the storage anfd safety of your investment and have trust  and patience the most inportant in bitcoin investment.

Investing in what you can afford for all investments may be at risk. Yes, I agree with Bitcoins when you invest, you can serve it as a long term investment. Because Bitcoin value skyrocket and you can earn huge profits in a long time.

The thing I should know before investing in bitcoin is the price of the copper that I intend to invest as well as the supply of cryptocurrency that I intend to trade is the basic thing I need to know before. when investing

yes you really should when you want to invest bitcoin better you see first what makes bitcoin price move and how much risk you can get from having bitcoin because by having bitcoin you also will get very big loss, you have to be really recognize bitcoin before investing bitcoin.

My one and best technique is that we have to invest in bitcoin in any time we get some money because in the long time holding we will earn a lot of profit.