Any techniques in investing in bitcoins? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Any techniques in investing in bitcoins?

The best technique is to join a project that uses a good bounty manager and has a successful portfolio. And we must examine the project very carefully

On 11/9/2019 at 11:12 PM, giash crypto said:

there hundreds of ways to invest in bitcoin. the most secure way is mining. mining is pretty profitable business than other.

mining is one way to get a bitcoin, but it takes a detailed calculation between the profit of mined coins and the costs of expenses such as electricity costs, internet data and maintenance of the mining equipment itself

The simple technique in investing in bitcoin is to buy when the price is a dump and sell it when the price is pumping. This simple method helps plenty of people to earn 😀.

In investing always expect the unexpected, avoid bad trade. and understand the uses for both cold and hot wallets.

And always remain careful in mobile crpyto wallets. 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:18 PM, yahyal said:

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

Study the token always be updated in the token charts and then do the basics buy low and sell high.

Just few things: control your greed! it's the most important thing. Second, do not invest more than you can afford to lose! Third, well a lost of people have said it already, buy low, sell high. For that you need to check the charts often, everyday. Invest some of your money in some alts. Beware of the scams!

Knowledge in investing is the best technique you can use, also analyzing before risking. Experience will make you know more about it.

26 minutes ago, sunny3254 said:

Before going or getting involve into something, it is much better to have a knowledge or at less know even a little about it. Knowledge in bitcoin helps you a lot in making decisions and helps you commit less mistakes. As you know your money is involved in this so it is much better to learn it before investing to avoid loss.

Yeah. The most important thing before investing is gain knowledge on how it works and read bunch of articles that could be your guide on perfect investment without any worries of being hit and run. 

16 minutes ago, modest5y65 said:

True,  for me it is much better to invest and leave it for a long term investment.  Remember that in investment there is always a risk so if you can afford to invest, be ready for anything because no matter how good are you in trading,  you can also get some losses.

I'm confused in your statement. It is like you're saying that investment and trading are the same thing. But I'm investing is where you get interest for your money invested and trading is where you buy so that you can sell for profit.

According to me, the best investment technique when it comes to Bitcoin is 'Buy and HODL'. This long-term investment technique is the best way to most probably get great profits with minimum stress. Day trading and other techniques on the other hand are problematic and lead to a lot of stress and losses due to the crazy volatility of the cryptocurrency market.

My advice is to stick to one investment strategy. Do not be distracted by something else, and clearly follow the goal by performing simple actions every month. If a person works somewhere and gets paid, he can try to allocate 1-5% per month and buy bitcoin. I read about it somewhere and started doing it myself. Slowly but surely going to his goal.

the first and most important component of investing in cryptocurrencies is to learn their mechanism, how they work and the technology used by cryptocurrencies. This way you will be able to choose the currency in which you want to invest.

On 26.10.2019 at 4:13 AM, jcarlo said:

I think if we trade, we can use technical analysis. But if we invest for the long term, fundamental analysis becomes important in choosing the right type of investment

Fundamental analysis is also important when you trade. Have you seen how Bitcoin reacted to the statements of the Chinese president who spoke positively about crypto currency and blockchain? Bitcoin burst forth instantly. There is also a positive effect on the growth of Bitcoin transactions in Bakkt, which is constantly growing.

Its preety great advise mate, I want  to add my tips and advise to the op before the invest and hold bitcoin, he need to learn the risk investing in bitcoin and op need to learn how to minimize the risk to avoid loses.

7 hours ago, sunny3254 said:

My advice for starters is if you are not super professional in trading or stuff, a stable job is required to deal with inconsistent income from cryptocurrency, also crypto mpved insanely fast which require consistent monitoring, you might need to always either stop losses or have yourself ready to react swiftly

Crypto trading is a risky business. To make decent money but not a penny, you need to invest a lot of money. For me, trading and investing in crypto currencies is an extra income and a hobby. Stop losses are very important because without them you can lose even more in this manipulative market

I think there is no important techniques in investing, just a few of experience and some knowledge, and picking the right sites then you can invest with good profit 

• Useful or interesting 1

Previously, I had only heard about trading strategies, but really they had an opportunity to study when I met in the platform taklimakan, where there are educational materials for cryptocurrency trading and notes from experienced traders. Only then did I understand how important it is to learn strategies. Because it is your guarantee that you will stop at the right point, and not chase after imaginary good money losing everything, giving in to emotions

Go 50/50 sell half keep half. Then, either way, you will make a profit. You could go all in either way but I feel its a bit greedy. I think take some of the remaining bitcoin you have left and invest in other currencies then rebuy bitcoin and treat the secondary currencies like you do your bitcoin (selling high buying low) so you always have an investment left otherwise you sell all at high then have nothing left because you never bought back in. Most of all be patient.

The basic technique is to buy when bitcoin prices go down and sell them when bitcoin prices go up. This can be learned by looking at bitcoin price charts, looking at market sentiment and whatever which affects bitcoin.

if some newcomers ask this kind question, just used the old method "Buy while its cheap, sell when its high". that's the basic techniques for a new traders and it's still works. after you get some profit, just make your own trading techniques and strategies. don't afraid to get some loss.

15 minutes ago, Yaser944 said:

basically there is no hard technique in investing in bitcoin.just need to have patience to invest a good value of money , when the price rises up eventually you can get profit.

And to me we need to invest just in top coins if those people who want to their self profitable just top coins is very good for them and all other coins i think investing on its is just useless.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

45 minutes ago, vantu352 said:

I think before a lot of people should invest in bitcoin, they should know first that the value of bitcoin is rapidly changing and off course all the newbie who want's to invest should know that bitcoin is for long term investment.

you are right mate. Crypto world is the place where experience is the most valuable matter. you can lose your millions of usd if you have no knowledge.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think the most important thing you need to know before investing in bitcoin is that it is unpredictable. The price of bitcoin change every now and then with no guarantee. Also before the nvesting in bitcoin you must also know the ins and outs of bitcoin. Having a lot of knowledge about bitcoin really helps a lot.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:18 PM, yahyal said:

Lets create a thread in investing in coins , feel free to message your techniques and advice.

I analyse technically the charts of bitcoin movements. also keep eyes in the market depth and news about bitcoin prediction. then i invest here. I don't become panic when face a bear run.

Bengali?

View this Topic