Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

Better way to improve clean knowledge about bitcoin?

I suggest you to try practice to grow up your skill. Know market works in the best teacher you have, experience will give you clean knowledge you need. This is the best advice I know, not easy and wasting time but like or not this is the best way to learn.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

there are lot of forums, where experts are posting about bitcoin, crypto talk is also a good forum for gaining knolwedge from experts about bitcoin, here you can learn alot by reading posts.

Yes! This is a good source of learning about the crypto currency. from the forums. But we also need some institutes that provide the knowledge about the blockchain and the technology about the bitcoin or the crypto currency

Improve skill can be doing by join competition to test your strategy. Competition/ event is good way to train your psychology and mindset. Don't see the competitor but stay focus to become winner because skill not the reward. Prepare yourself in all section specially about management risk.

The key to getting the best song about Bitcoin is to always do the cryptocurrency and follow its rules.

What better way than this platform. This is a great way to educate people on the knowledge of Crypto currencies. The level of information gotten here alone is good for. Also in the later future people will begin to embrace the technology even better than now though.

8 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

You can improve your better knowledge about Bitcoin in many ways.You can reading articles and watch some videos to learn about bitcoin

Those are the easiest way to learn without having to pay money to learn

On 1/4/2020 at 6:18 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I suggest you to try practice to grow up your skill. Know market works in the best teacher you have, experience will give you clean knowledge you need. This is the best advice I know, not easy and wasting time but like or not this is the best way to learn.

Practice and gain experience in trading, use demo account for safety of using your money and lose it

2 minutes ago, Emmy2853 said:

For me there is no Better way to improve knowledge about bitcoin by always being active in this forum, I see this forum provides a lot of knowledge about bitcoin. Apart from this forum, it can be obtained from various articles on blogs that discuss about bitcoin.

Yeah,this forum/site is a good source of quality information about crypto,those who are interested in learning the world of crypto can basically start here to gain knowledge .

Better way of improving that knowledge  is to read so news about it on some platform like pivot ,and you can watch some videos that shows how it work so you do it every day.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:02 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

so you must not ask here because our answers wont be "clean"

They're usually not.  Most replies to topics on this forum are worthless, and it's clear that most members don't know a thing about bitcoin at all.  They're here just to write 100 characters per post and collect 1000 sats for it.  I dare you to prove otherwise.

And no, there aren't any colleges for cryptocurrency, although I have heard that some institutions have some classes related to it.  You're not going to find an answer to this question on cryptotalk, I can assure you.  Just google it if you want some answers.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:11 PM, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

There is no college or institute i think. But there are lot of channels/videos on the youtube who are teaching blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.

I have heard about an college who are teaching about block chain but i didn't hear about any college who are teaching about crypto. you need to learn by reading many articles.

28 minutes ago, Sagor said:

I have heard about an college who are teaching about block chain but i didn't hear about any college who are teaching about crypto. you need to learn by reading many articles.

Crypto doesn't have to be taught, it should could be learn by themselves after they learn about blockchain

There is lost internet sites that they give you knowledge about Bitcoin ,treading,mining and other bitcoin  and  crypto currencies related all things . The crypto talk is the best and fee site where you can get lots of knowledge about all online crypto world .

17 hours ago, stephaniembama said:

if you can't personally find someone that can show you the way,,,youtube and cryptotalk is a way to go ,,,watch videos of expert trading ,,,google what you don't understand and as times goes you'll start understanding ,,,i'm a learner too and that's what i do,,,if you're looking for universities that you can learn from i have zero idea about that

You are right all should study first form any forum or he can see many videos about crypto on many platform to gather knowledge about the market.

I think best way to learn crypto clean knowledge than we have to do some things such as read newspaper, learn trading strategy, advantage of Crypto and inspiring from that person who already reached from Bitcoin.

You don't have to go to any school at college to learn about Bitcoin on this forum you can learn about bitcoin.aside from it you also earn on this forum.this forum pays 1000 Satoshi for every comment and post you do on this site.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:56 PM, yahyal said:

is their any institute or college that can grow knowledge about bitcoin? or any other way to get clean knowledge?

Join all the forum like cryptotalk, bitcointalk, you can get a good source of knowledge about bitcoin and its value. You can also join YouTube for good knowledge. People explains the way in very good way. You can also analyze yourself for good profit.

The better way to improve knowledge about bitcoin is seeing different types of video from youtube and from google,according to my opinion.

On 11/29/2019 at 1:23 PM, FaithJoy06 said:

There are plenty of forums in which you can join. Through bitcoin forums someone can gain and earn so much money. Through bitcoin someone can gain and earn so much money. Someone can make their time and effort productive.

A better way to improve knowledge about bitcoin is through looking for someone who is already using bitcoin. Through that you can get a living testimony and can be sure that the informations that you are getting is legit. You can make your time and effort productive through this.

i am also agreeing with this. though reading articles online is still the best way to gain knowledge [but you must indetify if it is fake news or not] 

There are number of videos given by experts on youtube. Where they are teaching us about bitcoin. Also you can discuss with crypto users who are working from long time.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

there are lot of forums, where experts are posting about bitcoin, crypto talk is also a good forum for gaining knolwedge from experts about bitcoin, here you can learn alot by reading posts.

Yes I agreed crypto talk is also a good forum for gaining knowledge from experts about bitcoin, here you can learn a lot by reading posts.

I think that now almost everything we hear about bitcoin and blockchain is not true, God forbid that we know 10% of reliable information, because the creators of the blockchain do not want to tell who they are. You can learn about bitcoin and blockchain on forums such as this one.

Best way to learn is google gave us a lot of basic and advanced skills for learning to bitcoin and altcoins market nothing is impossible in this world we can learn very easy if you have keen interest. 

if you ask me about increasing Bitcoin knowledge I suggest you for Google. because Google have all the information of bitcoin. you can see their bitcoin past activities and present demand. that's why I suggest you for Google. 

It could be possible as we see that technology is growing fast now. If the blockchain technology was being taught in the university or school, I am sure that we will see more adoption from the young generation, and that means the cryptocurrency will become popular in public. Many people will have an interest in the cryptocurrency, and they will start to use crypto like what we did, and I am sure that they can try to make a profit from crypto too. Maybe it will need more time before they can be able to make money, but if they don't stop, they will make their profit someday.