Do Your Own Research - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do Your Own Research

I keep hearing about how we should do our research but there are no details given. This sentence as used does not offer much because it lacks the directions we need to make a complete research. For example should we do research of a project whitepaper? Does it even matter since scam ICO's can buy a polished whitepaper from certain people that make them for a small amount. They can create their own wtiepaper too and also make a serious looking website. They can fake faces too and make fake linkedin and it will not be easy to be found.

Sometimes no matter the research the results can go wrong and an investment can be disaster. This is why we have to plan for everything before we invest and always go small risking a non important value of our money and diversifying into many assets.

• +2 1

Yes mate we should make our own research because we will have the best information of something that we need to know. Not everything that we heard is good so own research is better.

Methods for trading won't work all the time. We have to choose the strategy from point to point. So, if you want to be the trader then you should be more alert in the market. Never go for the buy and sell price that you got from internet like youtube videos, messages. So, you should analysis yourself about the market and do trades.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course my friend, I am doing my own research and relying on myself

Research existing topics in order to gain as much knowledge as possible

In addition to the search process through Google

I want to collect all the information in order to become an expert in the field of digital currencies

basically you learn with your own research others research are your based references as they are to help something you are missing or maybe you can see the mistakes you didn't notice yet as it helps too as we can see others opinion's of what they had to say about.

there are many theories that is only because each person thinks differently and they want others to know their thinking so they put theories and that become viral that is why not every one is true.

Bitcoin is growing faster gradually it is high time we make proper research on what will happen to Bitcoin in the future how can we manage the situation and what are the changes that will occur so that we can a comodate every circumstances that arises.

Before you post on anything or even write anything , either a reply or a post itself do some research and in the end its going to be perfect for you to avoid making mistakes that can cost you real time so its important you try as hard to do some research and be careful also for what you are about to do , the forum requires honesty and a lot fo hard work

I have been reading about this a lot and doing research has a good meaning but what should we research about is a problem. Is it the whitepaper of a project? They can make a polished one with no problem or the website they can create on very easy and make it look professional. It is not easy to spot the good new projects that will survive and the ones that are only for the money and have nothing they are hard to distinguish.

• +2 1

Making research on your own is really profitable to you because that is when you will be able to to see the truth of a matter for yourself and you will know the best option to take that will favor you now or in the future. Bitcoin has a bright future ahead and i am sure it will dominate the world sooner or later so make sure you accumulate more to your wallet now so that you can get bigger profit in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As a beginner a year ago I remember there were scammers but not this many as today and doing research is importatnt before we invest as the project or website that we are given as a good project can be a scam. With research we will find about it and be more careful.

Yes you are right, the best thing to become more involved in this is to learn. Doing your own research and bringing up new theories that everyone may not know is a good thing, as it is a learning opportunity for everyone.

• +3 1

I believe that our beloved bitcoin has a very cool future that will actively promote us, and we will definitely succeed. That is, it is not so critical, but we need to know that any factors can very simply put forward a cryptocurrency, and it will become unrealistically popular in our world!

Bitcoin and other large cryptocurrencies are likely to continue to be used steadily for a variety of tasks, even smaller cryptocurrencies are used in a variety of industries.

Cryptocurrency appeared to stay. The only question is how fast the pace of its development, integration and social acceptance will be.

Thanks for your advice.
I have already started that, and I recommend it, so it appears that it will rise more and to a strange degree in the coming period. I do not mean days, but I am talking about 5 to 10 years ahead.

A small research is always far better than to do a work blindly. When I came to this crypto platform,  there was thousands of possibilities to make myself fool over spam/scams content. Thanks,  for sharing your opinion, buddy...

It is really important that the users do necessary research on certain fields before commenting on each post. you are trying to impart your knowledge and information to other users so make sure that it is real and useful for others. Fake news and non authentic information should not be shared. All potential risk and threat aspects should also be covered while providing any investment options.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend I do not know how to work here but when I joined here I recharged many things here and after knowing all this I am making a lot of money now.

Hello, good day, I agree with other users, the best way to learn from something is by investigating about it, that if not settling with a single source but several and of course you will also learn with practice and mistakes. And when it comes to publishing, be responsible because there are users who are looking for advice and end up following bad advice and losing money.

• +5 1

12 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

Fake news and non authentic information should not be shared. All potential risk and threat aspects should also be covered while providing any investment options.

@Nicole018 mostly member dont try to make a good post like you have mentioned.. That is why mostly time we called them spammer and later Moderator warnings them.. I am still learning about crypto so whenever i see a new topic or post and if i have no idea about the topic then i search About it in online to gain proper knowledge.. Then make my comment in the post..                

• +4 1

Yes, you have the right to everything. Everyone must research before commenting on the post so that it is useful to everyone. Spreading false information is harmful to beginners.The large number of topics and comments that are not useful will harm the forum, so the administration is keen to delete everything that is not useful in order to maintain the continuity and credibility of the site

Search should be in everything and about everything For example, when investing, you should search for the currency, its project, its goal, its team, and others When working in the forum, you must search for new or ambiguous information and also in the forum to avoid repetition, and therefore research is important because everyone has a different opinion, point of view, knowledge and experience.

• +1 1

Without researching about any topics, a post cannot contain a good number of information. That's why the basic idea of posting here is only after researching.If you try to find possible information about a topic then you can actually find a lit of things. And that's how you can actually post by your own research and that's quite praiseworthy always. 

I think it's true that there are many strategies available to make a meaningful trade in cryptocurrency some are very expensive and hard to understand but  doing a personal research is the way to go and implementing your findings can get you to reap better rewards.

• +4 1

On 2/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, hmind said:

Too many theories put forward by experts to increase profits on Bitcoin. Unfortunately, only a few of these theories can last long. The reason is quite simple, Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future. There will be many new features found in order to increase profits but it might also be difficult to put into practice. Then, what do you have to do to survive in this system? Of course, with more learning. In fact, you need to do your own research and analyze the results of your research. There may be one or two failures, but the failure actually does not have a big influence on your Bitcoin assets. Conversely, the benefits you get in the future are likely to be far greater. Conducting research also allows you to always be at the forefront of investment and buying and selling Bitcoin.

You are absolutely right mate

Self analysis is the in any cases.But for that you must have proper knowledge on the subject.Otherwise,you may face big losses.So i think at first you need to take help from the experts to learn the whole thing perfectly and use you own knowledge and get the best result.