How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

You have a correct point of view .. but the similarity that leads to the deletion is not the similarity in the general idea but rather the correspondence in the writing I think .. In any case there is always new news related to cryptocurrencies that you can write about and share with the members always .. Good luck to you

• +1 1

To find new and useful topics that contain important ideas, we must conduct a long search on the digital currency markets and information sites in Google, and then conduct a search in the forum to make sure that the topic is new and not repeated

• +1 1

Dear friend, there are many, many ideas and articles that you can share with us and put them into a topic that everyone benefits from. You just have to work and research by all means to make your mission succeed. I wish you good luck

First of all my friend, you can do however number of posts per day but you will get money only for 20 posts per day not 30 as you followed up.

Secondly, in order to make a unique post first you should choose an attractive title to attract the readers here in the platform.

Second, you should search for the title that you are going to talk about in order to avoid duplicating topics.

Thirdly, I suggest you to put enough effort on the topics in order to make them useful as much as you can.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Study more books about cytocurrency first, it will give you all the basic knowledge, which will help you to create a unique subject.  Also, when creating a topic, look at what is relevant in the present tense.

Study more books about cytocurrency first, it will give you all the basic knowledge, which will help you to create a unique subject.  Also, when creating a topic, look at what is relevant in the present tense.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

there is nothing to it when you have to put everything together there are so many people who are lost in trying to get that one topic that resonates with the different people we have out there its important you are able to get a perfect choice for your topic, connect with people and that will be something important for you..

when we start working we all think that there is no new topic left behind for our use. but it is totally wrong.there are countless topics on internet on which you can start writing. youtube is the top platform to guide you about your topic youcan console your topic with your friends for making sentences to write. 

• +2 1

Friend, to make a unique and attractive topic, you must do your own research, read, learn, and have a little knowledge so that this topic is very useful for this forum.

There are hundreds of topics you can post about.But a few are very focused as members become more and more comfortable.I have seen that for beginners and about forum alot of people comment and comment.

On 2/22/2020 at 7:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

Most of the topics you would need are already created. So I think you should look through the forum and check to see the topics that exists. If you can't find any then you can go on and create a topic.

• +2 1

There are numerous jungles in this discussion, however a couple are more engaged in light of the fact that individuals are getting simpler. I saw that for amateurs and the crypto world, more individuals are remarking and remarking, and I think individuals have data and thoughts on all points. You can make your own jungles with thoughts on everything else.

Excellence and creativity in any topic that needs research, learning, reading, knowledge and thinking deeply about the topic that you want to spread so that it becomes a useful topic for everyone.

On 2/22/2020 at 12:20 PM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

I am agree with you. because I find a topic again and again and then I skip it and I I find a new topic for doing post but when I want to create a topic then I don't find any topic which have no post in here. I don't know how to handle it but I like your opinion 

• +2 1

1 minute ago, Fahimad said:

At first you have to follow the rules and instructions of this forum. Keep learning. Research lot. You need to follow others post actually quality post which will help you to increase your knowledge. When your knowledge will grow then you can able to make unique topic.

Yes bro before you go to post first you have to search the same content you want to write in this form if it is already present here in the form then you so do not post their content because there is illegal and not in the rules of this forum

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you can't  cime up with new  udeas to create content  you should not make topics you can always put replies  and earn money here let others make the topics.

According to me uou should some ground works and proper research on the respective topic that you would like to post. And then post the content on your own perspective and in a innovative manner.

• +2 1

You have asked a good question, for me a topic is useful when you research the forum well and post something to help beginners or tips, experiences. I hope it helped you

• +2 1

Tips for creating unique content

Never copy text from somewhere else. ItAvoid plagiarism by citing research and using your own words to describe the concept....

Always use multiple sources when researching....

Give your text a unique structure....

Use your own unique style....

Use your own reasoning....

To publish a useful topic, investigate before you have a good knowledge of what you are going to publish in the search engine, you can see if the Topic is not repeated so you will not have problems 

Hello everyone, to make a different and unique post, all you have to do is to know what will take the attention of people when they see your topic and they will be eager to check the content of it may be beneficial to them, but I think most people like posts on ways on how to earn free Bitcoin.

You asked a good question. when we start working we all think that there is no new topic left behind for our use. but it is totally wrong. There are countless topics on internet on which you can start writing. Just think of something unique you've not seen on the platform before.

We need to think a lot about how to make a topic different because the new members here need to know a lot about the topic so they can comment a lot on how to do it or how to do it completely.

• +3 1

Various and unique topics should be useful and contain various advice and information, especially in our time

Good  topic that  you  choose...  I think  we  learn  carefully  about  the  forum  as we  gain  knowledge  we  have  a lot  of questions  to  know  about  this  forum  more  u learn one  topics  will  be creating  to discuss  make  your  learning skills  good  and observe  what  happened  around  this  forum

You must research a lot in order to complete a topic familiar with all the important information, and take into account that the topic is clear and everyone benefits from it, and so your topic will be distinguished from other topics