How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

There are many tropics in this forum but a few are more focused so members are getting easier.  I have noticed that more and more people are commenting and commenting for newcomers and the crypto world and I think people have information and ideas about everything.  You can create your own tropics with ideas of something else.

Hello friend, Truly this is decent subject to discuss date for making an alternate and one of a kind theme most importantly we need to think exceptional something other than what's expected and for speculation this all we need to peruse all the post in this gathering implies attempt to peruse all greatest what we can then after that attempt to make a remarkable which isn't there in our gathering in this way you can.

I think the topics which put a ease to other to explore more knowledge is best one.for a good post u must have to remind some important facts before posting .first u must have to search about the Cryptotalk to explore more and share it to others for their convenience

My friend, this is a good question and I think that everyone is looking for an answer to it, and I am also looking to be ready for the next stage

If you want to offer something new and unique, attractive to people, you need to do as much research as possible on different forms and understand them well. The more information you have, the easier it will be for you to create a post on a good and unique topic.

• +1 1

If you research about crypto world and crypto currencies. You will find a lot of topics and uncountable knowledge about crypto currncies. By acquiring the knowledge properly,you can actually achieve the ability to create new topics

• -1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 12:05 PM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

The only way to create a different and unique topic is to know about the existing topics, and with research and own knowledge and understanding trying our best to come up with authentic topic and unique topics. We must be focusing on creating genuine publications and always motivated on providing helpful information to the forum users.

I agree with you my dear friend.  create a unique is important for users. It’s help us to gain good ratting and reputation.  If you want to create unique post,  you need to research about new concept like cryptocurrency,  mobile app, different kinds of wallets etc. If you read about that,  i hope you can create new and unique post. Thank you

• +3 1

To make different and unique topic in this forum, you should always do your own research because there is always new in crypto currency so there is always unique news that you can share here. 

There are numerous jungles in this gathering, however a couple are more engaged in light of the fact that individuals are getting simpler. I saw that for learners and the crypto world, more individuals are remarking and remarking, and I think individuals have data and thoughts on all subjects. You can make your own jungles with thoughts on everything else.

First you should find a subject, this could be something you don't know, after that you should do your research so you can give correct information to the other members, but we can't give you to certain way to create unique topic. You should find out by yourself, you can check other unique topics so you can have a idea.

• +5 1

Hi friend. As you are researching and browsing the internet it is almost sure you will come by something interesting and if that thing is related to crypto world then you should probably share it in the correct subcathegory and it will be certainly useful for a lot of people. We should always share our knowledge because forums like this is the most suitable environments for this task and we are doing good for the community here. Have a nice evening and cheers

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I would say it's good to have topics because if you don't have topics on this platform you won't find anything to research or think about. I think it's very important to have topics.

You are right mate I see many post that has little or nothing at all to do with the forum here which is wrong in creating topic we must watch out for the forum relate topics.

I agree with you, Most of the useful topic is made by the seniors or old members. So you cannot found new topic, I have a solution for this problem. If you want to make useful and unique topic, you will write current crypto news in the world. It is so helpful for others and you have a high chance to viral post.        

• +2 1

I think all of these things have an idea. You've noticed that DJ things are more important here. There are some things that we all try to give that we don't try to highlight here.

The easiest way to create a useful topic that is not repeated within the forum, is very simple, you just have to be attentive to the different events and news that may occur within the world of cryptocurrencies since, in general, it is announces new information on all types of relevant processes in different currencies, from this you simply need to create a topic that deals with the affair you chose and that's it.

If you want to create a completely different type of topic, you should recharge all the time. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. We need to do in-depth research on that. It is never possible to do something new without research. There is always a need for research on unique topics. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

To make a unique and interesting post for other people, you should focus on what you ask the most in the different topics, for example, in the topic of beginners, most ask about the rules and how to work on the page, therefore if you can write a post With that perfectly detailed topic you can have a post with very high ratings that will help your reputation and also generate income from your daily posts.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us . You should be get more knowledge about crypto currency and trading and investment . I hope after getting proper knowledge about crypto currency then you create a useful and informative topic. 

I think an accurate and unique topic is one of the most important things at this forum. You can be famous and earn positive community reputations by creating a unique topic. It is not so difficult to make a different and unique topic. You just have to research about it and have to create a Quality content which provide ideas and information about anything. If your post conveys a message and idea about any problem then it is uniqueness in itself.

is nothing to it when you have to put everything together there are so many people who are lost in trying to get that one topic that resonates with the different people we have out there its important you are able to get a perfect choice for your topic, connect with people

That's a good question for all of us. If you try to make a good quality and unique topic then you have to gather a good quality of knowledge about that topics and you have research about that so you learn more than other to make a unique topic.