How to make a different and unique topic?? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saira

How to make a different and unique topic??

It is not difficult  to make a unique  topic.  Every man is creative and their idea is different  from  others. If they think a topic deeply ,  i sure that every one will get different idea in same topic.  So,  think deeply and get unique idea.   

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

If you agree with me support me and hit the like ❤👈 

yes if we want to excel more and more in this platform then we should make something very unique regarding something more interesting informative and also bring new terms to introduce here about crypto world ,digital currencies , trading and mining andavoid making repeated topics and useless content.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Saira said:

Everyone say that try to make a useful and unique topic I agree with him but all the important and forum related topic also posted in the forum by old members  and the duplicate topic is not allowed so anyone tell me that what the way I can make a new and useful topic related this forum?? 

Everything forums related information also posted here but we don't have find any post to complete our 30 useful daily comments 

Thank you so much. I also want yo say this. We can add a useful post by first reading all posts and make a different post the main reason is that people are posting same thing again and again. I always do and want to do something different so you should think differently and just wish your wish comes true believe me.

• +1 1

If it is true, as a beginner it is difficult for me to make a new and fresh topic either due to lack of knowledge in some topics or because many topics have already been published

• +2 1

If you'd like to build relevant content and topic then you have to study crypto and analyze the coin, you can share this forum with an unknown good subject after father's knowledge.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is really difficult to create a new topic. I think for us to create a new topic one must read a lot about Crypto currency. Then only we can create a useful topic for others to comment on.

If you want to make a unique and different topic then search the all forum posts. If that post is already published then do not create duplicate and if that is not present already then you can create your topic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If you want to make a unique post brother than find a good topic search it on forum either it is published earlier or not . If not than it is well & good . Do research about . Learn about it to gather knowledge .

If you do so than you are able to make a unique post .

Collect different types of information from different types if sources. Like you can gather information by reading articles which provides crypto currency news,  read any topics in google by searching. You can also discuss with an experienced crypto member. I think these tips will help you to make good contents                 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

For this purpose I will recommend you to do only a throughout research of the forum. Because this is usually very helpful for you and the platform. Let me tell you how.

when you do some research you will see that the people are looking for some certain topic but there is no some certain post related to it. And then you will create it and help others.

• +2 1

It is not a big problem dear.

If you are really interested in making good quality post then you have to need to search and collect best ideas from different sources related to crypto world.

And put your thoughts on this, so then your topic must be unique and members will love your post.

• +2 1

For this purpose I will recommend you to do only a throughout research of the forum. Because this is usually very helpful for you and the platform. Let me tell you how.

when you do some research you will see that the people are looking for some certain topic but there is no some certain post related to it. And then you will create it and help others.

• +1 1

On 2/22/2020 at 7:20 AM, Saira said:

The topics might be similar but the contents can't be similar. Some if those topics were created in 2019 and now the markets has changed and there are different things happening. So that means that there is different thing to be written 

• +2 1

In general, in order to create different and unique topics, you need to acquire more knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency and do more research on the topic, only then you can create different and unique topics.

• +2 1

You can post some tutorials and other crypto currency news , and also try to share your knowledge that you think not already posted here in forum so that you can create useful topic that many members benifits especially those newbies.

• +2 1

Creating of unique topics is very important for you to boost your reputation and gain more followers, but the tropics have to contain information about this forum

• +1 1

To make a different and unique topic, what you must first do is acquire or find a lot or enough information on that topic that you think is different from the others and then provide that data or information to others through that topic that you are about to do.

• +2 1

For making unique topic first of all you should have to read all the comments carefully if you read the comments of other  members carefully then some questions arise in your mind so if there is anything that you cannot understand then ask from the other members of the form.

To creating a topic different and unique you should use your experience. The experience you made in the journey of this platform. For example, the things which was difficult to you make a question of it. Or you can also choose the topic in which you were interested because your interes is a collection of experiences

Of course, this depends on your experience in the cryptocurrency project! If you are new here, you definitely cannot create a topic with unique information!
So we have to learn first and then create a unique and informative topic!
For me, I am an expert on the cryptocurrency project, but I am new to the Cryptotalk forum and I will definitely add my experience here by creating a unique topic!
But I wait a while because I prefer to get to know the forum first and the members second!

• +1 1

23 hours ago, ak11 said:

I recommend to utilize google search. on the off chance that you need to put something new on gathering you have to expand your crypto information If you need to make a remarkable and helpful point, you should simply pick a decent substance

That's true , making research through Google is a wise idea, we can gather lot of information from there and construct a good topic, a good topic is what we require here so we can talk about them.i find it difficult to pass some topic without commenting on them

• +3 1

In order to be competent to progress to your publish distinctively, have a passion for irreplaceable in sequence and exploit the search pin in the forum to authorize if the job that you want to find time for has been earlier available by anyone

Please try to ask real life questions like if you are trader and facing some issue then you can ask here. In such case other peoples also get benefit from your question and answers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

On 11/21/2020 at 5:58 PM, Shahid Afridi said:

For making a different and unique topic you have to make a complete research you have to know that whatever topic you want establish is already exit or not and also you have to know some information about it if it will a informative topic.

More so I think the content is very important when it comes to publishing of post. Both the post and comments must be very rich in term of information, educative and experience. I guess we have to lay emphasis on content, because content is what meter most in this platform..

This cryptocurrency world is literally rapidly evolving giving rise to a plethora of new interesting topics on a daily basis. Then, it's not difficult to find a few interesting advances and make a unique topic out of this information. All what we really need to do is try to keep up to date with information of relevant channels and have a general understanding of the topic we want to address.