How to earn money just by browsing? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raihan97

How to earn money just by browsing?

On 10/11/2019 at 8:07 PM, Panakozaki said:

I registered Brave browser, and used it for 1 month but I didn't get paid when using it. is there something wrong?
my case: download> install> register> browse, and i've done all of that but got nothing

Actually you can only get payment as a publisher.You should have a website or maybe youtube channel so your followers could give you some tips.You can give to yourself tips too.Just open an account for your friend and send the tip to him

8 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

Brave is quite good, just to install it they give you $ 5 and by referral they give you I think the same, although it ends in December, there is no limit of withdrawals so you can withdraw even the $ 5, it seems a good alternative to get money while surf the internet

I don't think this applies to every country or does it apply everywhere? I have da discussions with other people on this thread that confirms this payment varies by countries or is this not so?

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

You can browse on brave browser  and while browsing  you will be given advertisement to see and then you will earn on the browsing and they pay with bat token.

4 hours ago, bichou1584 said:

Yes, the payment is not the same in all countries of the world They have made changes in the month of October made the users of the browser from America and Western Europe receive higher wages

Is there a link with this information? I downloaded the Brave browser when it hit the news but I really haven't tried it yet. For how long you have to use it to get 1$? Third world dwellers always get the smallest share, but are the ones moving this type of business engines.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:09 PM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

I think Brave browser was just overhype since i was downloaded and use but i never paid, even a penny and the so called Add was just available on selected regions so that's pretty misleading. But i accept Brave was fast and also equipped with added layer of security such as blocker.

I primarily use Puffin browser for claiming coinpot coins amd tokens as it is routing my vpn ip to a dns ones tricking the site's fraud detection I'm using a legit connection from my ISP. That is one way to earn money from coinpot.co and help me a little at least. 

I find it a good idea to invent a browser that pays to use them. I think the developers of such popular browsers as Google are chrome, and it might be worth adopting the same practice so as not to lose customers. Actually, I think that in the future, all browsers will pay for viewing ads and for using their browsers. By the way, I know that there is still a Mandarin browser that pays money to use

22 hours ago, Masterrex said:

I think Brave browser was just overhype since i was downloaded and use but i never paid, even a penny and the so called Add was just available on selected regions so that's pretty misleading. But i accept Brave was fast and also equipped with added layer of security such as blocker.

You have to view advertisement while browsing to earn bat token and the reward is not much but they do give it and you can withdraw to your bat token wallet.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:09 AM, raihan97 said:

We all use some browsers such as Chrome, Puffin, UC Browser, Opera Mini, Mozilla PigPox but no browser ever lets us pay, but currently, there is a browser launch whose brave browser, this browser pays the users. This browser was used only by people whose computers they used to chill before, but now it has opened up for Brave developers so that we can now earn money with mobile. There are a lot of reasons why these developers make this browser so they can't refer because they can't make income. But there is no referral here. Shudu can only earn money by browsing.
Dear Viewers Can't Believe It. You can only see me once you trust me. I swear you will never be deceived. Because it is a trusted browser.

Recently I was just installed that brave browser and starting using it but when I was click the button to view my balance it was start creating a wallet in just something like three hours but end of the da the error was happen. From that time I couldn't saw that button used to show balance till now.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 10/11/2019 at 11:09 AM, raihan97 said:

yes brave is a great browser. i get every feature like google chrome browser and its ads blocker is also very great. but the tip option is unclear to me at all

Bengali?

View this Topic

i am using the popular browser like safari and google chrome... though i heard about brave browser and i know some of my facebook friends are using it. however, i didn’t know that using this browser will also pay you... well i think i’m gonna try it one day to see if it’s true.

On 10/11/2019 at 5:02 PM, Sasuke said:

I never listen about any browser yet that they pay their users. i think its a good opportunity  for any user who use this browser and get coins.

Yes it is true what you say that is a good opportunity for every user who uses a browser to get lots of coins because I see quite a number of people who call Brave and say they can make $ 50 or $ 100 every month. so if there is an opportunity we must immediately use a browser to get profit.

This opportunity provides brave browser. you can earn bat token if you browse brave. I earned over 1000$ from using brave and promoting brave. The browser is super fast and very secure and adds free

Actually there are many browsers which really pay for browsing. As I'm from crypto field I would like to share one browser, it is brave browser , which pay in bat token cryptocurreny for surfing on brave browser. So u can earn decent amount of money by browsing on brave browser.

Too I will advise, as well as all, it is Brave. There is really every month to pay for the installation$ 5, it's cool! You can download to different devices, and earn more money. Still there is browser Mandarin, there for what you them're using, pay small money, in day can be earn 0.2-0.5$

i think there are some browsers where we can just install in our laptop or pc, we can make money by just opening them and browsing on that browser, i think they use our internet and also our laptop ram and graphic card for mining.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/14/2019 at 11:16 PM, Audu514 said:

Firebrowser, chrome browser, Bravebrowser is a secure and good browser and it gives you coin when you search anything on it. Crypto is the best online work and you can earn good money through it.

Yes they are good but you cant make a lot of money with them.I have tried all of them and i just liked brave browser because they support publishers.

There are several projects that provide rewards using their browser, one of which is Brave or BAT which provides rewards for those who use their browser. Of course there are terms and conditions that must be done

I listen about some coins that introduce the browser and they give you coins with just browse something on the browser and peoples will make money through it easily but still i am not searching on it and not i use that browsers but in future may be i use that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Ajlovez7 said:

Actually there are many browsers which really pay for browsing. As I'm from crypto field I would like to share one browser, it is brave browser , which pay in bat token cryptocurreny for surfing on brave browser. So u can earn decent amount of money by browsing on brave browser.

You would like to share? Or this is what is being discussed. I see all this post about this brave browser and no one has given details how this works. I believe you but we needed to know how you receive the 💰

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/11/2019 at 11:09 AM, raihan97 said:

i downloaded the browser and want to enable reward wallet. but it said, my device is not allowed for reward. but i don't understand my faults.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think that you can earn if you install extensions or browsers that mine when you just surf in the Internet, but to earn a lot of it is hardly possible.

I have never listened to any browser yet paying their users. I think it's a good opportunity for any user who uses this browser and gets coins.😊