Scam Telegram bots - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tahir Farhad

Scam Telegram bots

Yes unfortunately they do not have a control system. but if you use them carefully, there will be no problem. there are in real bots. do not ignore them

Today there are many telegram bots that are spam, therefore you have to know where you are going to work and have proof of payment and investigate the bot very in depth and thus avoid scams

There are a lot of projects on BOT Telegram that are scams, they take advantage of our trust to pull followers for their news sites, preparing for a larger scale scam such as submission. ETH them to receive virtual high value rubbish coins from them!

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many who pay but there are also many that are scam and apart they do not have to be scam because the owners are in charge of eliminating people to pay by putting notifications with fast time to claim or do another task to receive

I think you should not be so much greedy for money to invest on any bots or sites without knowing about them.

Telegram bots are run by people anynomously and without registration of any company so i think its not too safe to invest on them unless it is made by official website.

Not all bots are fake but its your luck to find the legut bots.

On 10/9/2020 at 3:10 PM, Nairobis5 said:

I would like to think that everyone knows that all telegram investing bots are scam, yes, some of them worked a bit or may have been paying you back, but you need to know that even in the situation which it don't just take your money and pay you back.

Yes exactly, the only thing they do is collecting money from users, if they pay (in the first days in order to get a kind of credibility) they stop paying after filling thier pockets

Thanks a lot for explaining the ponzi and what it does. I will be more careful now with my investments and I will avoid anything that is claiming to give very high returns in a short time as it will be a scam and we don't want to lose money to scammers. This is why I am only investing in Yobit, to avoid these kind of situations.

• +2 1

I am very known about the scams in the telegram but my dear I am thanks to you for the help and the good advice about the ponzi schems that they are as I am read too many inside the cryptic world and they are of course what we are can not invest in. Staying safer with the yobit exchange and with cryptotalk to be our guide into the best safety tips.

• +2 1

We have to use telegram for bounties airdrops and for some opportunities and information we want to know about. But we don't need to use scam telegram bots and we don't have to send crypto to anybody on telegram. Shut this off and if you use these bots stop them and delete them.

• +2 1

I have seen some bots claiming to be miners and of course asking for investments or for money to withdraw the bitcoins you have earned. Stupid scams that somehow work because people don't care to look for more and believe the scammers.

• +2 1

In my point of view now there are no real bots which are paying amount at the telegram. Telegram has many fake bots not just full with the Bitcoin and  he is full with scammers. And never make deposit amount in saying of another . Because after that you will not withdraw the amount and you loss your time and money..  and stop looking at the bots because they are all scam. So be  careful about this.

Totally agree with it, for last several weeks i met too much scam bots in telegram. And i can't imagine how people for m bounties agregator still find them for their auditory. I mean, you can understand it even with their tasks for claim their aidrops. Usually it's couple of telegram groups, twitter and that's all. After that through several days they are start to ask you about pre sale when you send Eth for their unknow coin 

And that's so fun to see 

On 10/11/2019 at 7:23 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

Because the need of many investors, there could come a time when there isn't enough funds to pay everyone within the given period, so it ends up becoming a scam.

Yes, this is a ponzi scheme as you explained above. Stay out of these the probability of success is minimum and if you make money you will only be a bait for more and not a good investor.

The scams have taken a new course with crypto and the scammers took a while to find them. They were always known but didn't care to learn until lately.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:15 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

In my experience all of the crypto bots in telegram are fake af I haven't seen even one legit bot that lets you earn something

so I suggest just stay away from all of them and dont invest in any of them at all or you will lose your money

Not all telegram bots are fake i agree that most is fake and developed for taking your money but there are some telegram bots services that gives us profit and never scams for example yobits bot ,uoniswap bot .

I have joined these telegram bots, but they are totally case. At least in my case they are totally scam and fake. 

I have done all thier given tasks, but at the end they doesn't give you any thing. 

So i suggest be aware of these telegram groups. These are totally time waste. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know what are these telegram bots, I don't use bots, only used the airdrops in the past but I have stopped. If you found a bot that is a ponzi then report it and don't use it. These things can be done easily by not so good developer either.

• +2 1

I haven't seen a ponzi bot in telegram and of course I wouldn't care to find one. Ponzi's are usually found outside of telegram bots, they have websites and they guarantee extremely high returns that nobody will be paid but they will exit scam after a while when nobody new investor appears.

• +2 1

Telegram is lately having too many scams and this is because of the scammers planning and having all their day thinking of ways to steal money. There were mining scam bots too and investment bots that were asking for deposits of course and had bait as an withdrawable amount that was decent. Be careful and don't trust anything in telegram or anything that you don't know how it works exactly or who is running it.

• +3 1

Thanks a lot I didn't have the slightest idea about the ponzi scam telegram bots that you explained very well above how they work. I wouldn't be scammed by them of course but perhaps for someone that doesn't understand ponzi's or scams maybe it would have been something that could set him to pay these.

• +1 1

This type of fraud has become a frequent occurrence in recent years and all victims are often beginners in the field of digital currencies, so they take a wrong view of Bitcoin because of the loss of their money, so we must all fight this category of people and repel them because they distort the image of the field, unfortunately.

I believe those bot who wants fee before giving payment is scam. There are thousands of airdrops held by telegram bots. Some of them are legit. But most of them are fake. Most of them doesn't ask for money  but some of them asks because the newbies in airdrops believe that they will get money. So i suggest don't fall for the airdrops which asks for a little amount of money in first place.

I have experience last day  a new scamming not who claims to gives you free TRX, which isn't true when you reach at their withdrawal limit they ask you to submit fee for confirmation and then they will stop answering your messages. Always earn with effort stop looking for free earning. Those who look into free earning are just fool. 

• +1 1