For every cryptotalk family - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shivam1

For every cryptotalk family

hello friend,yes we are like a family and we trying our bewt here to help each other. Also people is plural you don't need to put "s" at the end of the word 🙂 . Good luck.

Yes, we must help each other and share information to benefit everyone as if we are one family and the cryptocurrencies bring us together

6 hours ago, m7md said:

Yes, we must help each other and share information to benefit everyone as if we are one family and the cryptocurrencies bring us together

Yes my friend, I am helping others and I am not in the house for me, and I wish you beginners success. Anyone who wants help, I am ready to help someone.

I agree with you that we are all new member or old member are all a big family and also to be added that if I and also many of other people in the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation and also help all other in danger.

Yes and i hope all beginners always read the forum rules before doing any actions so that they will not face any kind of problems such as spamming or copying someones content.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, I very agree with your words, we are a family in the forum. I must provide interest and assistance to each other and develop a good reputation for important and useful topics. It would be nice to encourage each other.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah i agree with you it the largest family i think that works together. We help each other on any problems anyone can ask for help via their posts. And these handful of posts provides with a lot of knowledge and experience.

Sorry, I didn't quite understand your post, if it means we have to do things right and support each other, I agree with you we are a very big community and we can make a good benefit of this if we help each other.  

I think Our behavior and communication to each other can define us and refine us. We have be show our maturity in manners that's how we can keep going like a family.

This is true. We must help each other as much as possible to achieve everything we want. Help is one of the ways to succeed in this forum. Also with help, we can develop and improve the forum.

yes dear it is very good post.we as a same community member are like one family. here every one giving their best opinion and guidelines to new commers which is the most prominent thing of the forum.I hope this spirit of helping and guiding each other will continue.

Hello my friend. You are right we all members who are working in this forum are together a family. We all should help each other that's how we can keep this forum maintained in a good way. 

I have always considered my self a beginner even though I have some good experience in trading. The members here are awesome, they will share any information and they give great ideas!

Your words appealed to me, and the post you wrote was full of humanity. I completely agree with you and let us consider each other as one family in the forum and help each other and share our experiences with others.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Hello friends I would like to say that I am all new in this platform called to cryptotalk. There are lots of senior people in this platform who always ready to help us out in every situation and also helps us to learn more and more about this platform. So I am really thankful to them who are always helping us. They share their knowledge and ideas.

Thank you

I really feel your post is good for all the members here. We should help the beginners here who are facing problem we all members are a family where we should help each other.

I would like to drag out a substantial recognition to the population at large. I've academic subsequently a great deal since I've open Bitcoin, and it has truly given me expect for the future. Any sensation I possess had with Bitcoin, or will have, is a focus answer of this community and its efforts. I container not be grateful you enough.

Definitely we all should help each other.In this forum we share our experiences and knowledge just like other social platforms.But we are also getting payed here.I agree with you being a member it's our duty to help each other and act like a family.

Yes this is exceedingly competent trait lay near are heaps of top element who are every single one the time free for beginners I be inclined to to deem it the beginners if you proclaim any doubt then you be proficient of predict at this juncture positively higher-ranking part will comeback on your placement.

Вау ребят очень крутой пост для был он очень полезен хоть и плохо я владею Английским мне понравилось все так подробно описанно что жуть как интересно ведь не каждый умеет так стаить текст и выдумывать различные идеи заработка. Хочу что бы интернет всегда был таким

I think that you should all try to move forward and read more and educate yourselves. Don't just treat it as something that will provide you with extra cash, but treat this forum as an opportunity to be part of the future financial system that will be based on tech, code, transparency and decentralization. There are many ways to profit, but knowledge itself will provide you the best profits in the long run.

Hello dear mate,

Yes we are all cryptotalk family member but we should not give like button yo each others jus for family members of this cryptotalk. So if the content is useful we can give like button but the content is useless than we can not give the love react.       

Yes all of us must help each other because everyone here in cryptotalk really want to earn a lot of money. I really work hard to earn more bitcoin.

Rightly said it's actually good to help one another on every way possible because we are one family since we are earning and learning from the same source we will benefit greatly from our union

Nice post brother . Thank so much for your valuable post. You are absolutely right. Cryptotalk is a family and we are all member of this family. If any member fall any type of problem then post here .I hope all member will help you . Because we all are friends.