How to Become a Professional Day Trader - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How to Become a Professional Day Trader

I will recommend anyone who wants to be a professional trader should purchase ebook about trading for theoretical and practical with this you can become a successful trader.

Whether we work in daily or long-term trading, we must be patient and bear the loss in general. There are no experiences. All of its steps are successful. As for risks, this relates to the amount that we may risk. I rely on medium and long trade because it provides a lot of lost fees.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, magd said:

I rely on medium and long trade because it provides a lot of lost fees.

The best type of trading in cryptocurrencies that i have noticed is long term trade, you can use high amount of money for it and still gain because it is not risky like scalping and any other types of day trading. 

Replacing your position with another position such as trading, you must think about it financially and put the possibilities and options available to you. The questions I asked are appropriate to know your tolerance. As for me, if this guest will be more profitable than me, I will change my efforts and work. And I am ready despite the circumstances surrounding you.

• +1 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If you know how to properly trade you will without a doubt becoming one of the best options for your to profit from virtual currencies.

You need to know basically everything about every currency that you think it's worth buying and investing for.

Learn, experience, get informed on which currencies are most active on the market so that you can profit with them.

Becoming a professional trader takes time, guts and patience 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The day trader does not necessarily trade on a daily basis or many times a day, he can open only one trade per day or two days and this is completely permissible and capebal .

• +1 1

Being a professional day trader is indeed a dream for novice traders, given the many risks that make me think again if I have to leave a permanent job, because in crypto trading the income is not fixed, no matter how great it is to be a professional trader, if the market is sluggish then I can't trade. So I prefer a steady job and in my spare time I trade on a daily basis.

On 2/20/2020 at 9:11 AM, Agios said:

Do you want to make day trading your permanent job? Day trading is an activity of buying and selling at a broker actively for 1 day. Frequency of trading is usually done several times a day, but without bringing open positions to the next day. Day traders usually use leverage to increase the value of their daily trades.

Ask yourself a few questions Being a day trader is not as easy as what we imagine. Before you switch professions to make this job your permanent job, there are a number of things you should ask yourself, namely: 

- Are you ready to sit all day to stare at your monitor screen? 

- Are you ready to learn self-taught? 

- Are you able to take risks? 

- Are you ready to remain committed despite loss? 

If you can answer these questions with confidence, then you are one step ahead to become a professional day trader.

day trade is a good and safe method trading, but if you have a small funds for trading then day trading is useful for you and if you have great funds for trading the I suggest every traders to trade as long term trader.long term trades are very safe to day trading and it has a great opportunity to get huge profit with long term trading therefore if we have more funds the we should trade long term trading to get handsome money for us.

I watch on Youtube video of traders that trade on daily base. I watching and try to learn how they think how they make decisions. How more you praktice how better i get i see it as every euro putted in daytrade will get rewarded later if you got experiance. But you must have knowledge of markets also stock market. And you need to take risk you can get REKT and that means all your funds you trade with is gone gambled so there is a risk also.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

The day trader does not necessarily to be in front of the monitor the whole day, the scalper does, because the scalper trades in very lower timeframe, like M1 and M5.

Certainly so it is mate. All of these factors are important to take into consideration.

I think the important thing is to be ready to learn, have good capital and above all manage risk very well.

The study and development of a strategy is extremely important in addition to the fact that leverage is very dangerous and can make us lose all our money

I am not a day trader but i think day trading is the best method to daily earnings, you just need to educate yourself properly to minimize the losses chances.

"We grow by lifting others"

to be honest i am not ready and i don't think i will ever dare to take this step since i just consider working in crypto as a part-time job , if you want to take crypto as a full-time join it requires you to have big amount of currencies  that you can earn huge profits by trading them , but the way you mentioned i don't know anyone took it as a full-time job since the risk is high

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think it is not an easy job since the risk is high and you need you to be well-educated first and have a huge capital because day trader uses high leverage to gain huge yield. It is not advisable to some beginners, but if you want to pursue this kind of career then better to study first the technique and other best strategies that some of in this career used. 

For me, becoming a prosefional trader is not the objective, since I am only looking for an additional way to generate income, of course by properly managing the parameters of the trade.  I believe that people who want to be a professional trader have to be aware of the risks and benefits that this implies.

To be a professional  traders,  you need to have all trading knowledge  and experiences in trading. If you start crypto trading with zero trading knowledge,  there will be more chances of loosing the amounts. 

I think that to become a good trader you should have a lot of practice and you should study a lot. These are the main things

like all work requires dedication and patience, a lot of study, making a strategy or copying it, and practicing a lot.

Study the product that you are going to trade and see when there is more volatility and what factors affect it, whether it is crypto or stocks.

study the behavior of the candles and the patterns of continuity and retracement patterns

أتمنى أن يصبح التداول أمرًا مهذبًا ما ، هذا المجال رائع جدًا ، هذا الأمر ، يعتمد على السبب ، يعتمد على مهاراتك الشخصية وفهمك للسوق

• -2 1

There is no doubt that the basic fundamental pillar is discipline in the daily work of cryptocurrency traders.

If no follow-up plan is in place, strong emotions that cause profit and loss in financial markets can quickly lead you to a total loss of control, which can lead to the total bankruptcy of your capital, which is very worrying for investors. beginners

• +4 1

Вы должны потратить много времени на криптофорумы, изучить много информации и проверить себя на практике

On 05.10.2020 at 18:37, Ali Afzal said:

There are eight common steps to become a professional day forex trader, which are given below :-
1-You must have intence love of trading
2-Begin with part time trading
3-Avoid excessive trades
4-Consider trading as your business
5-utilize appropriate size if account
6-Get understandings about probability workings.
7-Understand how to manage your returns
8-Creat strategy of trading.

@Ali Afzal The strategy should have been in the first place) and in General, you need to understand the market, what works and how. You must have minimal knowledge of the market, what is called, in General, how it works;) then you need to learn how to analyze charts and then build a strategy;)

• +1 1
  • +5 1

90% of cryptocurrency traders lose a lot and the reasons are poor education and lack of planning. Also, the lack of training and the lack of knowledge of capital management rules. Therefore, education is the first step in preparing to enter the world of cryptocurrency trading.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I am not a trader yet, nowadays I.am learning about trading, as for me I think daily trading suits me perfectly, I don't like waiting, I think what differs me from good trader that a good trader knows when when and out.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"