Do you believe in freebitco.in dice game tricks? - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AhmedAbdelnaser

Do you believe in freebitco.in dice game tricks?

On 10/10/2019 at 5:16 PM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

If anyone use tricks for freebitco.in dice game, share your experience about it to help us know if there is anyone make profit from it over the past years, I  used some tricks but i lost some satoshi 😞.

The dice game has a hash proof and you cannot do some tricks to earn satoshis. If you find a way to earn it they will monitor your activities and solve the problem instantly. 

On 10/11/2019 at 2:46 AM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

If anyone use tricks for freebitco.in dice game, share your experience about it to help us know if there is anyone make profit from it over the past years, I  used some tricks but i lost some satoshi 😞.

There is no some trick like that if you are active for long time you will get it one time. The developer just try to gather more people to use the site and want every one to play that game :). So there are more fake scripts and fake video which may be created from creators itself what i believe.

4 minutes ago, anikamishti said:

The biggest problem of Martingale system is the fact that there is absolutely no guarantee that a player will win. The strategy is based on the belief that no one can lose forever. But, no one can also predict how long a losing streak will eventually last. I'd suggest don't play martingale unless you have a huge capital. 

That is correct, if you dont have large budget for martingale then it's better to not start at all.

Example, on roulette or dice you can easy hit 15 and over losing streak and for that you need large amount to cover all bets and next (x2) bet.

Gambling will always be gambling, with any strategy.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

You can gain big from gambling sites. I have gained. The only thing is, gambling should not be an addiction. You must approach it with your head very clear. There are days you lose though but you need a plan to gamble too. You need to fix the maximum amount you can loose. Just like crypto, don't trade or gamble with money you cannot lose

I agree with you, that you can win in gambling (sometimes), but that doesn't mean you can lose a lot from the first day, and play gambling again in the hope that you will only recover what you lost.
There the person becomes addicted to gambling

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

On 10/10/2019 at 11:38 PM, Slavi said:

I don’t think that you can make a lot of money on a dice game, maybe the first few spins will be a plus, but then in the end everything will merge into zero, so this game is for very gamblers who can’t control themselves

I share your oppinion. This kind of site is only good for loosing money... the supposed tricks only work to fill the website owner bags...

There are people that make money from dice games, but these were just lucky and moved away immediately...99% people just looses money

On 21.10.2019 at 11:03 AM, VangoCash said:

If you gamble soon or later you gonna loose everything.

DIce is the worst type of gambling.

You maybe win some pennies but they will never let you win a serious profit.

The videos in YouTube are all fake. None of these strategies really work.

There are no strategies. I've tried their strategies and they just don't work. To win on this dice you have to place large sums. At least be ready to put 0.5 bitcoin in there. Then you can win. But such entertainment is only for the rich who do not count money. I'd better trade that money

On 10/11/2019 at 12:46 AM, startsts said:

What tricks you talking about? First of all freebitcoin has BAD odds in the dice, you can look for other DICE platforms who offer better condition so you have higher chance to win.  And yes you can win with martingale method if you have enough balance

Can't agree more, their odds are about the worst you can  see in crypto dice game sites and with that, you stand to lose far more satoshi whenever you lose and win less whenever you win than from other sites with the same  multiplier, For instance  minimum bet for a 1.02x bet is 64 satoshi to win 1 satoshi, while you would require 32 satoshi in most other dice sites. All the same, some players like it so because of the faucet.

I don't believe such a trick exist that can guarantee you'll win big on freebitco.in every trick is just an attempt to keep addicted to the website.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:16 AM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

Ha ha ha😹 you look like you put your effort on dice gambling, do not put aim on them that led you to ask about tricks the dices is only lucky no tricks needed but you have to play safe.

Not really.

Some tricks always get rekt went the streak lose coming into your bet activity. thats why i dont believe some tricks or script.

dice game is pure luck , you can win big sometimes but dont forget you also can loss all your balance no matter how much balance do you have it

There are lots of tricks you can get on youtube but all the tricks are not works. The easy trick is you have needed lots of assets and you start betting low amount. if you loose then put double amount. and one time you win with the big amount but don't try this😀

8 hours ago, Iv4n said:

After years of playing dices, winning and losing, trying all available strategies, I believe there is no trick for the dice game, on any site. You can play it wherever you want, its not changing a fact that the dice game is unpredictable and that you can lose your money very fast.

So stop looking for perfect strategy to make profit and try to have some fun while you play dices, or any other gambling game. Sometimes you will win, sometimes you will lose and that's gambling!

I agree with you 100%. As simple and easy going as the dice game is, it is near impossible to stay ahead of  the house and that is not something peculiar to any one site. Should you take a look at the profile of most players, you will not miss to find most of them are in red.

Using trick in freebitco.in is useless, you will always lose for sure if they detect it that you use kind of a trick.. I lost my satoshis when I tried to use a trick in hi-lo, but end up losing..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, SahidCrypto said:

Well if it's just playing with free money, then fine 😄 when money from own pocket comes into account, then the game changes 😉 but yeah, I don't think there are tricks possible on this site lol. It's gambling site.

I would not deposit a deposit there to lose all the money. Better I invest this money in some promising coins or just trade. So more likely to make a profit than just withholding gambling money. If you keep bitcoins there on deposit you will also have a small profit

On 10/11/2019 at 4:16 AM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

Back then, I always used martingale but always failed. I used my own strategy but still failed. I try to find the other people strategy and have a high success rate, then i implemented on my bet, but it's still failed. So i quit from dice gambling.

Edited by I-KUN

On 10/11/2019 at 4:38 AM, corrao25 said:

Old site. Once paid well but as soon as the price btc increased it pays very little. The experience in dice at freebit.co.in is only negative. I lost all the btc that earned there on faucet. I also bought lottery tickets and never won. Don't make my mistakes

These sites were profitable in the past, they're pretty useless today. I wouldn't invest there because hey, it's a gambling website, who can say the game is not rigged?

Nope there is no tricks on it. Dice game are design to 50/50 edge but some platform are so greedy and they dont want their users to win.

There is no trick on dice game specially on freebitco.in which have 5% house edge, only people who don't know the probability of winning will gamble on freebitco.in unless you love losing your money

If there was actually a way to beat the system, how could these kind of site keep existing? And wouldn't they found out about it? I my oppinion there is no strategy here, and I even doubt that it is a matter of luck...

13 hours ago, herialb said:

Damn, you were lucky. I stopped doing free bitcoin after I spent some time and only earnt pennies. But 0.002 btc is quite a good amount for a small loterry like this. How much time did you try this?

About a month, 4-5 rounds. I usually had 2k-10k tickets for every draw.

https://freebitco.in/?r=6142452

No. They are selling the scripts meaning to say, that is there way to earn rather than earning on the faucet itself as it could really take some time for them to get the payment. The algorithms of the site is also manipulated and is always wants the user to lose to get addicted to until you lose all your earnings.