Do you believe in freebitco.in dice game tricks? - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AhmedAbdelnaser

Do you believe in freebitco.in dice game tricks?

There are not tricks that work for this gambling games because if it were then everyone would just make easy money super fast and this websites would go broke. So stop looking for tricks

I don't believe. I lost a lot of money playing dice here. Actually there is robot behind the dice games. It always make traps for us and it knows human psychology. First it pay little profit and inspire us for big. And finally when get inspired being greedy it took away all of our funds.

I've seen someone selling bots to dice on freebitco.in and be able to get big profits, but my logic says why he doesn't use it himself to get big profits

I don't believe in any about free coins or anything about free. Unless there is some proof that will support the statement. Because what benefit would a payor get if he or she is giving away coins? 

I think these are just scams, I don't think we should risk our coins there and keep our discipline to prevent gambling all of our coins.

On 10/10/2019 at 5:16 PM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

If anyone use tricks for freebitco.in dice game, share your experience about it to help us know if there is anyone make profit from it over the past years, I  used some tricks but i lost some satoshi 😞.

I do not have any trick in itself, I think the Freebitcoin script is very well crafted to prevent many players from taking full advantage, in fact many sites are armed on the basis so that the user loses in the game machines and cannot progress It's crazy, but that's how those sites work.

To use at least some loopholes on the site you first need to understand this game. Because without some mathematical knowledge you will never earn on playing Dice. My friend earned good money on it this summer, but most likely then changed something and now you can only play yourself in the negative.

On 10/11/2019 at 3:16 AM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

If anyone use tricks for freebitco.in dice game, share your experience about it to help us know if there is anyone make profit from it over the past years, I  used some tricks but i lost some satoshi 😞.

Actually there is no tricks for dice game. It's just like a gambling and a random programming. Either you will win neither lose consistently. I have lost many satoshis by playing dice game and didn't got any profit. Those who got profit from this game it's for their good luck. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

I have been using freebitco.in as a faucet from time to time + have few hundreds refs there. It works fine for several years now. I do believe that its dice game is legit and fair, however every spin have negative expected value so you will lose money in long term. There were time when fraction of bets went into jackpot and you had option to play for jackpot for 1 sat with 0,01% chance to win, so anytime jackpot was over 10,500 sat rolling dice for 1sat + playing for jackpot was positive expected value. Doesnt work this way anymore.

3 hours ago, Wish107.5 said:

Great mindset, buddy if you think that gambling is money making machine you will lose because not everyday you will be lucky 

Right to say in gambling you will not win every time and in gambling a gamblers need to afford loss when they enter in the world of gambling.

All chips and tricks which I used already pofiksheny, what-would you tactics not picked up, administration would still its someday will remove, so if tactics there is they live not long and their no one you not will tell.

Even if there are some "secret strategies", the administration will not let you win a lot of money, and leave the site bankrupt, today you will win, tomorrow you will lose .

On 11/30/2019 at 10:26 AM, Wish107.5 said:

Great mindset, buddy if you think that gambling is money making machine you will lose because not everyday you will be lucky 

Yes you are right gambling is not a money making machine one day a gambler will lose their all funds because gambling is depend on luck. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

All the tricks you are seeing online on the internet does not work instead you exposed your account to external scammers

No, i don't believe tricks in gambling. There is no way you can use tricks in dice game, it is only luck and chances. You will lose, you will win. No tricks can be used.

On 11.10.2019 at 01:16, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

There are no tricks. In my opinion the game is so arranged that you won a part and wanted to win even more and increased the rate. In the end, the total you will lose. If only do 2-3 rates and if lucky the more not continue to in this case you win, will you continue to further lose in end.

Freebitcoin dice is a good and trusted game.

they show hash of every transaction and stat of every point and satoshi.

I think the game is legit.

freebitco is good and attract platform. it has lot of functions and options to make your profits double such as bets your money in varies kind of even, such as game, elections, predictions such as bitcoin , litecoin. i tried to claim 4000 free satoshi and later on bets on election to make my balance almost double. i strongly believe i will win my bets.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:46 AM, Gp4real said:

Everyone will surely lose during gambling
You can not fool gambling sites, it is deceiving you and steal your money in a way you will not know
But we will wait for the responses of members may be I'm wrong.

I think when you are playing with your own techniques and search about the good sites then you will not loss.

On 12/8/2019 at 6:40 PM, Goodcoin said:

Freebico.in is very nice. You can make 20 satoshi in one hour and that amounts to 200 satoshi in 10 hours. You can also play dice that I have never won before and thereby taking their money back.

If ultimately they take their pennies back - what is good about that coupled with the time and energy you have put into it all? These owners of this sites do not have other source for income, so they must find some ways to make more than they lose to gamblers and some of them do go out of their ways to make the game, very hard to beat.

1 hour ago, ColdEye101 said:

I do not like batting games but now a days i am interested in collecting funds for bullish.So i have visited the freebitco site.I have check they have plenty of registered users.And looks to me very reliable.They are claiming you can make up 200$ BTC in hour.i will try it once in a while.

But some people are not happy with this site. I tried myself to register but they give me temporary account name and password so i advice other to find a reliable source for earning. So dont  waste your time in scam sites.

18 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

But some people are not happy with this site. I tried myself to register but they give me temporary account name and password so i advice other to find a reliable source for earning. So dont  waste your time in scam sites.

You mean this site is a scam sites. I do not think about this site that its really a scam site because I have heard form many users about this sites and they are saying that site is very good for them,.

25 minutes ago, Binjit said:

that site is very good and strong giving satoshi from role disc since last 7-8 years but if you want
you can earn much from using tricks its wrong thinking 

Right to say this site is very good and there are many peoples still earning their daily income from this site and you are right you can not earn money form his sites with tricks its all about your hard work.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:16 AM, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

I don't think anyone who knows a trick will comeout to a public forum and share about it because once freebitco.in knows about that trick they will close it down. you have to try and research by yourself to find out if they have a flaw in their system.