Bitcoin will reach 15k$ before the halving? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MysteriousIdentity

Bitcoin will reach 15k$ before the halving?

This is nothing more than expectations, with the China crisis and the Corona virus, most industries in this industrial country are disrupted, and all markets are declining. Generally, bitcoin price hikes may be delayed until the global economy recovers.

I think so too.  From the recent situation we can say that this is possible.  Because Bitcoin is currently priced at 009600.  Moreover, the price is increasing day by day.  Which makes me think it's possible.

I think bitcoin not reach 15k$ before halving because bitcoin price again dumping now price 8700$ i think bitcoin rise again after some time maybe in 2020 bitcoin cross 15k$ lest see.

No bitcoin not touch 15000$ dollars before halving because when you predicts, that time hit 10000$ dollars but in this month bitcoin prices drops, now bitcoin prices under 8800$ dollars so we can't expect next pumps up before halving, so we predict bitcoin not drop more prices, unfortunately bitcoin drops prices its really good to buy some bitcoin, and sell bitcoins after halving.

I certainly believe, that the whales will push the prices upto 15k, and expect a bull run from there to 25k, which might coincide with the halving event. After that there might be a massive dump, but for now, I have to say, i fully agree that bitcoin might go to 15k for sure. 

Yes it may be possible because bitcoin is a safe and good currency and it will be good also for future so i think its value will be increase surely so i am agree with you....but it may take more time as you say 3 months i think this requires more than 3 months

No one knows. The market situation is very confusing. I think that it will continue to fluctuate for the time of the halving, and then either a big drop or a big rise

On 3/4/2020 at 7:07 PM, ethan1751 said:

Indeed it will never be known. But I'm sure before halving happens it will decrease first, because many people say that.

Yes, everyone expects Bitcoin to decline before the halving, but Bitcoin always has the opposite expectations

I am looking forward to bitcoin up to $ 15. I don't expect much or daydream about numbers like $ 30k or $ 50k. I think bitcoin could reach $ 15k by 2020

well lately we have seen some very bullish moves in bitcoin price and i think we could go up to 15k indeed with all these india and france allowing bitcoin.

Of course, it is a very spectacular event, but for this, investors must see halving as an income generating event and invest. Sin After all, the factor that determines the bitcoin price is the amount of trading.

no i don't think so because btc went to 9 K after 8K and now it is going to 7 K so i think btc will be lesss than 10 K before halving. but it will increase after halving. that it my prediction. cause i don't see any strong signals.

I am afraid about this, the price of bitcoin is now declining, and today we, in the third month of the year 2020, have reached the price of 8168. This is really scary and I am afraid that it will continue to decline in this manner. This is why the price of bitcoin can no longer be expected, but we hope it will reach $ 15,000, otherwise we will lose a lot.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/6/2020 at 6:14 PM, ethan1751 said:

The decline before halving is certainly likely, but the decline will not be as large as falling at the level of $ 6000 or $ 5000.

Here the decline has occurred today, as you expected. I hope you've benefited from it. It was a sudden and sharp drop there were terrible losses for some

No, Bitcoin will not reach this price before Bitcoin halving , but perhaps, with the greatest doubt, it reaches up to $ 20,000 after Bitcoin halving.

Well, The Topic is very old. the price today's 5000$. I think the halving thing already happed because of the crush. Yesterday, I saw accedently saw the price at 3900 and I bougth it without thinkg and I am already in the huge profits. 

It can't be said that Bitcoin will achieve $ 15000 before having of it presently it is near 7500 to 8000 dollar which can be Rise or may also decrease it depends upon the demand and investments by the users.

For now bitcoin price can't reach 15k before halving due to the huge drop it went through led by the pandemic COVID19 that affected the crypto markets and if it wasn't for this then it was going to reach the estimated price before halving.

The price of currencies has been greatly affected these days due to corona and the prices have decreased as the price of bitcoin coin reached $ 4,000, but a few days ago the price seemed to rise, but in a very tired way and I think it will reach $ 15,000, but it needs to end of the year until it reaches that price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that no, the maximum price that it will reach will be about 12,000 dollars, and only then after slow months of growth, the price will become around 15,000 dollars.

Bitcoin has not shown any signs of reaching 15000$, before bitcoin halving and it is just a month away from happening, may be it will come as a surprise

On 3/28/2020 at 2:05 AM, Nezar said:

The price of currencies has been greatly affected these days due to corona and the prices have decreased as the price of bitcoin coin reached $ 4,000, but a few days ago the price seemed to rise, but in a very tired way and I think it will reach $ 15,000, but it needs to end of the year until it reaches that price

All prices are affected by covidvirus, but I think prices will rise quickly. Those who sell must be very panicked as if this virus is a zombie virus. As if the world will end. As a new generation of young people, you should think logically. HALVING IS COMING.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

As for me the predictions of butcoj having to reach $15k before even the halvings might be even not be possible as the bitcoin value now is just most around the range of $7000 and below. As even the halvings might not be effective as anticipated

This possibility is unlikely now, since we are about a month and a half in half this year, and the price of bitcoin is still being hesitated in the range of $ 7000 and $ 5,800, but some improvements that may lead to higher prices in the market and the rule of the Bitcoin again may occur.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: