Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

This is not easy to know, I can only tell you that it will be better not to use the same wifi with two accounts in this forum because we are getting payments in bitcoin by this forum so this will not be allowed for someone to have two accounts from the same ip. Multi accounts are usually banned by all websites. Some accept them but most don't want them and consider this cheating. I know that you don't cheat and my family also would have wanted to be part of this forum too but we can't do the either.

14 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Flying11Horse yes my friend you're right there is nothing to worry to share same location if we use different devices, but when we use multiple accounts in one device, then our accounts removed with out giving any warning points, because its intentionally trying to break forum rule so remove that account its right solution.

@Honny143 for multiple account in one phone we Will get  banned but some member think if we use same wifi then we also get banned but its not true actually.. Yesterday i read a article made by Bigpat where he had said if two account ip address become same then we dont banned them totally but we just block their ip address and  later the ip address get unblock.. But two account in one phone strictly prohibited..                      

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 for multiple account in one phone we Will get  banned but some member think if we use same wifi then we also get banned but its not true actually.. Yesterday i read a article made by Bigpat where he had said if two account ip address become same then we dont banned them totally but we just block their ip address and  later the ip address get unblock.. But two account in one phone strictly prohibited..                      

Thanks @Dorjoy12 to share this information still iam also believed if we use  same WiFi then our accounts banned, but now you clarified same WiFi IP address not totally damage our accounts, do you know so many forum members also have this myth if we use same WiFi then our accounts banned.

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Thanks @Dorjoy12 to share this information still iam also believed if we use  same WiFi then our accounts banned, but now you clarified same WiFi IP address not totally damage our accounts, do you know so many forum members also have this myth if we use same WiFi then our accounts banned.

@Honny143 two days ago i had believed so but after read the news of Bigpat i come to know this information.. It will be more better for you, if you personally message with Bigpat administrator and know more information about it...i have a proof too that this forum first btc campaign time,i use my brother hotspots to work here though that time we Both work here together..                  

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Wow that's a really nice post. It looks really interesting to me. Cause you explained every detail very carefully which is really great. 

• -1 1

58 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 two days ago i had believed so but after read the news of Bigpat i come to know this information.. It will be more better for you, if you personally message with Bigpat administrator and know more information about it...i have a proof too that this forum first btc campaign time,i use my brother hotspots to work here though that time we Both work here together..                  

Means @Dorjoy12 you already use same WiFi  to work in this forum, then there is not need  any proof to confirmed this news, because you're also one responsible member, and thanks for you're suggestion to contact admin directly when I have any doubt against this forum.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

16 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Means @Dorjoy12 you already use same WiFi  to work in this forum, then there is not need  any proof to confirmed this news, because you're also one responsible member, and thanks for you're suggestion to contact admin directly when I have any doubt against this forum.

@Honny143 but be careful about it Becuase for a week of first btc campaigns of this forum we face the problem of our ip blocked so most of the time we see our account banned and only 2 time in a day we see our account is okay.. So we take the time to fullfil our daily activity and whenever we off our data and again want to login then i see our Account again banned 🥴             

• +4 1

On 2/18/2020 at 7:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

I don't think there will be any problem if both of you use two device. Many people like you working on this platform through this same method. Because single ip internet connection price is high.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

My brother was introduced me in this field, he shared  lots of rules,at that time me too also have this doubt and he said that, don't worry about it,we use different devices and different internet data.There is problem with sharing same location, Don't worry buddy.

I think its not make any issue because 1 device 1 account allowed its not mentioned that's one house 1 account allowed           

I think this is not hammpaire anything for your work ! You both are use separate device  from each other so their is no logic to ban ! 

It doesn't matter how many family members use the forum in one place. Most importantly, it is correct that all accounts are used from different devices. That is, you can use 2 accounts, but they must be on 2 different phones or similar devices. If you do not observe this, then you will get banned.

On 2/17/2020 at 7:54 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

that's totally no issue at all because the prohibited and listed to the rules is the "1 ip address per 1 account only." policy.. the same location also no issue to this forum of cryptotalk.. it was a great that more and more people introducing crypto to all of family members to get the high demands.

Thank you very much guys, I also had that doubt now that I am going to tell some of my family to join

• +5 1

My mom is using crypto talk, there is no issue with it. Just different IP's and we are set to write stuff on this forum.

There will be no problems with this, many users can live in the same apartment building and have the same ip address. This is normal. If you want to play it safe, you can use a VPN

I suppose that communicating you to do a manual review and attaching some proof that they ask you that they are indeed two brothers using different accounts that will be enough for the cryptotalk support people.

On 2/17/2020 at 8:46 PM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

You should ask a forum administrator or check the rules if you break one of them to avoid problems.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:46 PM, Honny143 said:

Hello friend, the truth is, I have no idea if you can use two cryptotalk accounts in the same network, I think not, because maybe it is an address, an account, I think so, in the same way it is good to know those things

if you have one account in your device its okay but if you have 2 account in your device its gonna be a problem

I think there should be no problem creating multiple accounts on the same house. I have my account, and my boyfriend also joined the forum these days, and we use two different computers to log in. I don't think that brings problems because we are 2 different people who are constantly using and commenting on this forum. He also has his way of writing and thinking and I have mine, I think you will have no problems, it is also good that more and more people join this forum wanting to learn because it is full of very good topics that help beginners .

It's very cool that you and your brother have found a joint activity that you both enjoy. Unfortunately, I do not know how to help you. You can try contacting cryptotalk support or searching the Internet for information. That's all I can do to help(