Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

You both can share same location brother there is nothing harmful to your accounts if you both will use same location to make your posts. But don't use same WiFi for using your accounts, that might block both of your accounts. So enjoy your posting on cryptotalk and thank you.

No, it is not harm your account and your brother account. Cryptotalk rule is don't use 2 device in one wifi but you and your brother using different wifi, so it is not effect your account.

As far i know if you use same modem then you will get banned but heard that router gives different ips for diferent device , if that so you are not supposed to get banned

Well, its okay to have a two different accounts here in this forum without a same ip address because the admins and moderators bare strict into ip addresses because some of the members here are abusing this forum by creating a many accounts to earned a big money.

That is very safe and your accounts won't e blocked but try to ensure you don't use same hotspot and stop using WiFi or any public network to prevent your account from being hacked

Don't use same Mobile data, Wi-Fi because you will be banned here in forum. Always remember that 1 ip address 1 account. And teach your brother to learn more here. About bitcoin, about rules.

I think this can't hammpaire your account anyway, because you two people useing two devices so i think this not lead you any problem in future, and now admin also know about it so don't worry 

Since you don't share the same Wi-Fi or the same device, it's safe, I guess, and as far as the location is concerned, I think there's absolutely no problem with that.

• +1 1

There is no issue in using cryptotalk in the same location. If yiu have different mobile datas then Any number of people can use it in a location. The only requirement is 1 IP address per person. You have to carefull with this requirement. 

I do not think that it will cause damage to your account since everything they do separately is data and different mobiles for this reason the location should not cause you a problem

I didn't know about that too brother.My neighbor friend also wants to learn from cryptotalk and earn money.But i told him that it is prohibited.Now i got the answer from many members replies.Thank you bro for bringing that question.It really helped me a lot.

Yes this is kind of useful information, I have to tell ya, when two family members are using the crypto talk in same location then just remember create only one account and make possible that two of you are using two different data networks like one wifi and other mobile data, otherwise you will be banned from your account...

Unfortunately he cannot because of the policies of the page, I also have my brother who uses the same internet and he would like to help me in various things about cryptocurrencies but for fear of having an account canceled, we put him aside. An alternative is to use two different devices connected to a different internet network or change the IP, but always under your responsibility for how you will use it.

On 2/18/2020 at 3:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

that's totally no issue in the least because the prohibited and listed to the principles is that the "1 ip address per 1 account only." policy.. an equivalent location also no issue to the present forum of cryptotalk.. it had been an excellent that more and more people introducing crypto to all or any of relations to urge the high demands.

No,two family members cannot us cryptotalk in the same location unless one person uses vpn or different IP address. This group has strict rules for the spammers. So be aware,do not be greedy to earn much bitcoin and then lose your account for forever. Be loyal and thankful to this forum for giving this wonderful opportunity.

I came to know CryptoTalk through yobit campaign. And my acquaintance suggested me yobit on telegram, there was an airdrop about dlrs. That's how I am here.

For example, if a Wi-Fi router is installed in a cafe, will all people who enter this cafe on cryptocurrency be considered violators? I think no. You can also run two virtual machines with different IP addresses on one device, or change IP addresses in the internal network covered by NAT.

• +2 1

My friend, going back to the forum’s rules and instructions, we note that we cannot add more than one account on one device or use two devices on the same wif network, otherwise it will be subject to a permanent ban, so we must be careful

You can use the mobile network to avoid this problem

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

If you are right, so are the rules in this post, there can only be one account per ip, so it is recommended that both of you use the same account on the same ip, and both try to comply with the rules of the forum, already that if the account is banned, the two of them will no longer be able to enter the forum.

This policy is made for those guys who want to make satoshi in abuse way, but I think if you give some reasonable reason, why you with your brother use same ip, they may make exception

У меня схожая ситуация но я комп с домашним нетом жене жертвую сам через ноут захожу(подключаю его к мобильному интернету на мобиле раздачу врубаю)вот так вот и мучаюсь(

I don't think it is a crime to have to bother working at cryptotalk, where there might be a little complication is in using the same router or sharing wife, it will have the same Ip adrese whereby bringing in some complications. You might even get barn due to the law guiding opening of double account

Do not think that this is a great problem, because there are such things as VPN. And i strongly recommend you to use it, for example NORDvpn is great (I use it personally). Anyways even if you don't it not such a big deal coz cryptocurrency is private and secured.