Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

Hi my friend, you and your brother use different wifi and different devices. So this is not effected on your account. Keep growing up my friend. Support your family keep your brother happy.

On 2/18/2020 at 9:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

I don't think this one is against the rules of the server because multiple accounts in the same IP address is the one that is against the rules. Helping a family member or a friend is a great way so that cryto will be known more by people.

Many people can use to talk in same location there is no no any kind of rules for them to not use in same location only then not have to connect in same network means in same IP address this is only a rule for all the crypto talk member in our family also we can use in same house only we have to connect in different network....

No there is no location problem if you use two different device and mobile data. But you have to remember one thing that we cannot use more than one account under same ip address. If you use then you will be banned permanently

Yes there is no issue when you are using it in the same location but using one ip addres for one account is forum's policy.

If you use 2 accounts at one ip addres then your account will be banned. 

So becarefull as many people loose there accounts. 

It's not issue that two peoples doing work from the same location but your internet connection should be different because one IP address can run the one device or mobile.  So you can continue your work with same location but different IP address.

Be careful boys if Crypto moderators check you to use Same data and same wifi then they will ban you use separated data and Wi-Fi to secure your account whatever best of luck you too Stay safe stay secure thanks.

You have to use different device and different ips otherwise you both may be banned for using multiple accounts. If you both have different device in same location then you won't be  banned.  As you say that you have different device and you use mobile data then it will not be harmful  

• +1 1

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

Hello hope you will be fine and doing good.

Yes my friend you both can location doesn't effect your account but keep sure one thing don't use one and one network you both need to have different devices and different networks and location doesn't matter as far i know.

On 2/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Honny143 said:

You don't need to worry. As you said, you and your brother work on computers on different mobiles. The forum rule is that do not use multiple account on same IP address. As you said your brother and you don't use the same wifi. If you use two accounts from the same IP address, then it will be against the rules of this form and you will be banned. But as you said you are not doing that at all. So you do not need to worry.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is not a problem in the forum. I think it is a policy to make reading and writing critical .. your goal may be lofty and you want to benefit one of your family members, but another person will create two accounts or maybe three only for profit thinking, and this contradicts the goals of the forum .. This remains my opinion ..

Crypto is the best way of earning money but not issue we are used same location. Same location don't meter your account. You work properly and get money. 

There is nothing to worry about it you are on the safe side beacuse you following the rules of on account . Cryptotalk is a simple way  for everyone to earn money through work. There is no problem with two people working in a crypto forums .

Dear friend i would say you did a great job to introduce your brother with cryptotalk. It's a useful platform to work and earn but there is a problem that you have to use different mobile data for internet. Ypu can not use the same wifi if you do you will got banned.

no issue my sister also work on this platform.so any time both are online same time but use different device and different data.we follow the rule of this platform and i do not face any issue .

Hello friend, as I stayed here for a couple of days and I have found that, using two different accounts on two different devices with also two different networks will not be create any problem to you. But remember my friend, both the devices will be connected to same WiFi could be created a problem for you as there are many chances of getting banned due to multiple accounts.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

There is no problem using two id in different ips and same location. But dont create multiple id in one ip network. Work here without any doubt.     

Because of all my crypto talk discussion companions to give your important data, ordinary I see countless records erasing in this gathering, so I don't need face any challenge about my record and I don't know 100% about this so I pose this inquiry, a debt of gratitude is in order for your response companions.

I think there is no issue in that. 

We can not use two accounts on same ip address. But when there are two devices in same location, and ip adress is different, then there is no problem using two accounts. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah brother you are right we are not make a two accounts on our same IP because it is illegal in the record of crypto talk so banning chances are going to be increase. The main reason is some people makes two or more than two accounts and react shuffling one another and get followers freely. Unfortunately this band on our Wi-Fi IP for them.

Hy all friends there is no problem if the two members of 1 family use the cryptotalk from 1 location because there is no rules  like this but only one member can use one IP address if two members will use one IP then they will be banned  by the forum so keep working in This forum and follow the rules and regualtions invite other family members to join the forum for earning and learning because this website allows to everyone join this forum by 1 IP address.

• +4 1

On 2/18/2020 at 4:46 AM, Honny143 said:

No there will be no problem if you and your brother are using different devises and also different internet sources, its okey if you are having same location, but make sure not to use similar devices and internet sources. 

I think there is no problem or issue if we start accounts by our family members but with different email address is needed. Two members in a family can run same account also. I think that it will not affect the site.

• +4 1

This forum does not allow one ip address to he use for two account because those having multiple accounts and using WiFi can lead to banning of those account in the forum.