Two family members use crypto talk in same location - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Two family members use crypto talk in same location

On 2/18/2020 at 9:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

There is no wrong about it. If you and your brother are using separate devices and separate mobile data, you don't need to worry that you will be ban from this forum. As long as your IP address is way too different to your brother, your account will be safe and can continue to sue your cryptotalk account.

First thing don't get panic if you are loyal to this campaign and following all the rules and according to the rules multiple I'd should not be linked with the single IP address if they found then you'll have to face the consequences, as you are using cryptotalk in the same location with your family there is nothing to worry just focus on your work and earn money.

Edited by Jimmy26

I think you should be careful when doing this because the site understands the situation that two accounts were created for the same person and this is a violation and you may be blocked due to that

Hello friend, this is not a problem. If we have two IDs in the same location, it will not be a problem, but if we have two IDs on the same mobile, we will have a problem.

I assume this might not create any problem, equal location isn't always a big deal, I also do my posting with considered one of my pal who additionally work in cryptotalk, and i haven't confronted any hassle until now.

You will not have any harm to your accounts, since you are using different devices, if you were using the same device, then you would have problems. 

just make sure you don't use the same wifi and you should be fine, you won't get banned unless you open 2 account on the same IP address

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

No issue, if you both are using different internet connection and different devices then everything will be fine. Using of same IP for multiple accounts is not allowed here.

sure this takes place handiest if each human beings use the equal ip adress because in line with guidelines you can't  have more than one account on a single ip adress.

After reading so many wrong posts i have to correct you all, there's no way a browser can detect if it's 2 different persons still, except for the browser data in question...

You should get informed people seriously 😉

Someone can still be using 2x, 3x devices and be the same person.

You just have to accept it as you can't actually know if it's the same guy or not.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

cryptotalk is sensitive about ip address.if think if you use cryptotalk in same location system will recognize you as multiple accounts but if you are using different data to connect maybe it will be possible but its better to ask admins. cryptotalk has a telegram group you ask there.

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum can be used by several people in the family, but only on the condition that the same Internet is not used, and for this reason the Internet of SIM cards must be used.

Life is great and enjoy it

I think according to cryptotalk rule you will be suffer from problem only WHEN there system detect two accounts on same device or in Same ip adress . this is clear that your ip adress is same because you are in same house .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 2/18/2020 at 2:46 PM, Superred said:

Same location while making posts would be fine and i think there is no problem about that but you have to remember you and your brother don't use same wifi because it can be identified as multiple accounts and you and your brother account can be banned because of it

That's right. 

They can locate that as multiple account so avoid that to happen. 

Make sure you didn't violate any rules and don't create more than one account. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't think there is any problem with this because your device and IP address is not thesame with that of your brother, you are on the safer hand my friend relax and keep making good post and create good topics so that you will receive reputation from members of the forum.

You can use crypto talk for more than two members in crypto talk from same location. The rule of crypto talk is only one account per one ip address. So, it won't hamper the your account.

On 2/18/2020 at 4:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Me and my brother lives in same house, recently he also join crypto talk forum in two days back,and he don't any thing about crypto so l help to give some suggestions, and I shows how to write reactions some times we share same locations also,but we can't use same WiFi and we use separate devices and separate mobile data,so I have some droughts we can share same location any harm to my account,pls help me and give your valuable comments.

I think if you are the family members and both of your family use cryptotalk, its good for you as family members to be known by everyone here that's both certain accounts here are the family members accounts, I think this can prevent from getting banned because of sharing single Wi-Fi connection. 

I think it is not a problem because your device used  has different ip address. As long as you don't have two different accounts log In on your device there's no problem about it.

I have read that in the rules.. One account for each person.. But they didn't say anything about using the same ip address or the same mac address.. Hope that they clarify this issue and tell us about using more than one account in one family by the same network..

As long as your brother depends on another internet, this is OK, because it is considered another IP, but if it supports the same wifi, it is possible that your account will be attended because there are no signs that you do not want to scam or make two accounts and get paid for them. But only through this post are you protected

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/18/2020 at 3:46 AM, Honny143 said:

Do you mean that you want to use two accounts in this forum with one device?
I think this is not allowed because many will create fake accounts on the same device and this will increase spam.

If you and your brother use a different device, it is possible.

You shouldn't use the multiple accounts from the same ip because it can ban both of your devices and it can ban both of them members. But one member can use mobile data and other can use wifi but members should not be connected with the same network.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/21/2020 at 1:21 AM, melikf78 said:

cryptotalk is sensitive about ip address.if think if you use cryptotalk in same location system will recognize you as multiple accounts but if you are using different data to connect maybe it will be possible but its better to ask admins. cryptotalk has a telegram group you ask there.

That's right cryptotalk is really sensitive when it comes to IP address because they maintaining the one account policy at the time. 

Just avoid things that may lead for detecting as multiple accounts although you really have one. 

Much better if you ask admin about having the same IP because you refer your family in cryptotalk. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That's great! There's no problem in same location doing Cryptotalk as long as you have different in using data for not get banned in using multiple accounts. Keep it up on posting to the both of you don't fear.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/19/2020 at 7:47 PM, Whited35 said:

I think you will not get banned in that case because there will be two different devices connected with the same IP. Administartons from this forum might use so many tools to detect if you are cheating the system. Note that they know your every activities. 

Well, actually they will getting banned here in this forum because the moderators bare being strictly when it comes to ip address, the good is when you have a different ip and different devices.