Bitcoin holding will be worthed in this year ? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Bitcoin holding will be worthed in this year ?

I am not in your favour the fact is that bitcoin is in Adobe of almost  the hard Fork. It price will increase until the hard fork. And after hard fork it will go in  decrease. And it will crash. So I will suggest  that you should be able to trade on daily basis.

The price of bitcoin a month ago to now in the high level with some small corrections this is a proof of the follow-up to rise we might see numbers a new record in this year and that's what he expects a lot of fans and experts should use the opportunity well might we can't buy again at such prices

On 2/10/2020 at 3:39 PM, Apurbo123 said:

We hope 2020 will be good for crypto.Now it is time to sell. And when this situation arise the price is going to be high.Personally I think the prices are going to go up as the new year starts.

Yes, this year is the year for cryptocurrencies and the year for the rise in the prices of all digital currencies

On 10/10/2019 at 7:58 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Until now the price of bitcoin very fluctuation. Sometimes up and someyimes down very deeply. I dont know until when the market situation like this. The longer I hold the more down my assets. Will in the last year bitcoin go to the moon?

In the 2020 BTC will make a great high and this time we must to buy the coins on the daily basis if we have any good amount becasue in the crypto market we need to buy the coins and safe them and sell these coins on that time when we make good profit in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now a very critical time for bitcoin as halving is on and many rumours around about this but peoples still investing and price is also rising very quickly in positive way so surely bitcoin holding this year is going to be very fruitful for investors as we all sure this is going to touch new highs in near future keep one thing in mind never afraid with negative things just keep patience and concentrait on your target.

32 minutes ago, Rita_Italy said:

I am sure that Bitcoin holding will be worthed in this year. Because this year Bitcoin havling will be happen in this year and BTC price will raise. Maybe BTC can go for 23000$

Yes and I have noted that bitcoin is always worthy for all of us because is like a gold which its value is not going to decrease but its value is increasing day by day. And yeah this halving will give full support  to the price of  bitcoin.

There is news of convincing conviction at BTC news. It is clear that BTC is exciting for investors.  Attractive center platforms are being opened by large investors.  If you are going to resist for a long time at this point, you will ultimately win.

• Useful or interesting 1

The price is best i think for sell i think or if we want to take a risk then we can buy more with our profit from last Investment. Because the Bitcoin price is not coming down to 6k$or 8K$ anymore i think, if it did then it will pump again for sure

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

22 minutes ago, srware8921 said:
  1. 💜😆 By the end of this year. There is a lot of positive news on btc. It is clear that BTC is interesting for investors. Platforms for attracting capital from big investors are opening. If you are going to hold on for a long time then you will eventually win. Exactly no one will tell you when it will be to the moon.
  2. Just keep accumulating BTC .

At least we try to get more value by holding bitcoin, with time until the end of the year. Then we will see the results, whether profit or loss.

I agree with your opinion, since the creation of Bitcoin in 2009 only had a value of less than 1 US Dollar, now the price of Bitcoin has reached $ 10,000. This year many factors will cause the price of bitcoin to rise significantly.

A lot of investors and traders expect Bitcoin to rise, but more importantly, we should invest in Bitcoin and store it for a long time, now we are approaching the low supply of Bitcoin.

Edited by Shaza Ahmad
Writing mistakes

Perhaps this year will be the best year for bitcoin since its invention, many positive expectations about Bitcoin, but for traders who trade daily they must have a successful train ride plan.

Yes my friend, there are many predictions and expectations, and everyone is optimistic about it this year .. It has witnessed a decline and we will see a great rise soon

I think yes ! because many reports talk that in this year BTC price will reach up to 15,000 $ and this is very good price ! I think who has 1 BTC will be so lucky !

You could say that, but that can't guarantee getting value either. But the opportunity to get value this year will certainly be there.

You can hold your Bitcoin this year.  Bitcoin is not high now.  I think their prices will rise soon enough so hold your bitcoin and wait for the price.

Iam late to give reaction in this topic because now 2020 march, so in this year 2020 bitcoin already hit 10000$ mark, if any one in 2019 when bitcoin prices 8000$ hold this coin, then they earn descent income of 2000$ dollars profit, with in short period really this is passive income, but not loss we have one chance, because bitcoin halving is not completed,now any one buy this coin and hold in future they earn more profit.

Yes whoever have holded the Bitcoins for a long-term can be in a profitable position in this year because there is a high chance that the price of Bitcoin will rise and will able to give a good profit to the users who have purchased Bitcoin in the earlier times.

Holding is the safest and most valuable job. It helped me to earn a much bigger sum than trading. I think it is always worth holding bitcoin, this year or other years

This period is considered the last opportunity for winning trading because the price is now around 7300 dollars, this time is the time of purchase and later the price will fly high and the sale will be very high so we must be positive in this period and we are trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The Bitcoin in the weekly candle, is tired maybe in a few weeks it will rise to its resistance and rebound, but in hourly candles it robbed its bullish trend line which means, that in a few hours it can fall, this is a projection not a  affirmation, I hope the information will serve you.

Majority of people solemnly depends on the bitcoin halving that why they are holding bitcoin.for a good movement after the halving, we hope to see a good movement soon

On 3/24/2020 at 3:12 PM, Thaaer said:

The low and high prices of currencies have become commonplace at certain times of the year ... and now we see a steady low price for bitcoin, but in the second half of the year I assure you that it will rise crazy.

I am hoping your prediction should be right this time around, and we are hoping for a sudden rise in bitcoin price soon, it could be after bitcoin halving