YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 14 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

A little bit higher fee if we compare yobit exchange to any binance exchange but we can avoid from high fee by concerting our btc into trx and enjoying low fee on 10trx is fee of exchanges of withdrawal .

Hello friend. The very first thing you need to convert your coins into litecoin currency because the fee for this is very low so you will save your coins. Thanks.

Everyone knows yobit exchange take too much when we withdrawal in bitcoin, but we show our smart ness to withdrawal in other coins like litecoin xrp eth dogecoin you selects any one altcoin to withdrawal your funds, because this coins transaction fees is low, so we withdrawal our coins in our other wallets,then exchange in bitcoin

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

Hello friend. The very first thing you need to convert your coins into litecoin currency because the fee for this is very low so you will save your coins. Thanks.

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

On 10/10/2019 at 10:45, duncun007 said:

eres consciente de que hay muchas otras monedas que puedes comprar primero con tu saldo y luego transferirlas a tu cuenta, pero confía en que operar con yobit es muy rentable.

Todo depende del intercambio que hagas para que no te quiten tanta comision, bueno operar en esa plataforma es muy buena dado que cuenta con muchísimas monedas para poder hacer los intercambios solo hay que utilizar las que tienen un menor costo de comision.

Yes withdraw fee of Yobit is bit high then other exchanges but still trade volume of Yobit is very high. Users never mind the high fee as long as the platform provide profitable business.

if it is true, it is high, but if you want to get your coins you change for none that charge less commission and thus get out of yobit. so I do and I don't pay so many commissions.

Bitcoin transaction fees are big on every exchange. It`s because of bitcoin chain features. You can withdraw another coins there are a lot of them with low fees 

hi some coins and tokens fees is high but mostly coins fees is very low .like doge coin trx etc..i most take withdraw with trx the fees is only 5 trx.

10 hours ago, sandysoo said:

Actually, bitcoin withdrawal fees are very high and it reaches 120000 Satoshi, but you can convert bitcoin to xrb, its fee is only 0.5 and this is very excellent

I don't know the xrb coin, and I think if you use it to withdraw from the yobit it will give you the hard time to exchange it to bitcoin, so its good to use litecoin 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

If you are withdrawing your coins using bitcoin the fee is indeed really but there is a trick here convert first all your coins to a low fees coins like ripple or ethereum and then withdraw it the fee is not that high.

The commission is not high on all currencies. In my opinion, bitcoin transaction fees are high also for Doge cryptocurrencies but the lowest transaction fees are at XRP.. 

Well, you can choose other ways to withdraw your BTC, you can convert it first into the currency that has the lowest fee but makes sure that your wallet supports the currency you choose.

commissions for withdrawal of btc in most exchanges are high, it is not just the case of yobit. That is why when looking to withdraw or transfer, the LTC, TRX, XLM, etc. are usually transferred to another crypto with low fees.

Sure, I don't know why but the bitcoin withdrawal fee at yobit is very expensive, I think this is a disadvantage of yobit, a fee that is too expensive and unacceptable.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:58 PM, Ahmed112 said:

Yes yobit getting great fee on bitcoin withdraw. If you want withdraw or you worried about high fees on bitcoin withdraw then you have to convert your bitcoin to another coin you prefer then you do withdraw in low fee.

Right the best way is to convert bitcoin t other coin with low fee even if you lose some value but not like 120k satoshi in bitcoin it's really to much 

I noticed that when i was a newbie that's why i ask some other members here on how to make lessen the fee,so they say that we can trade our earnings to litecoin yo lessen the fee as we can noticed the litecoin fee is not be mire than 0.13$ while bitcoin is 0.0012 btc.ir aproximately 10$

0.0012btc is the withdraw fee when withdrawing bitcoins and its very high and the only solution is to exchange your earned btc to some other crypto like XRP and withdraw because its only withdraw fee of btc that is high.

Because of the increase in Bitcoin transaction fees, the Yobit website has increased their Bitcoin withdrawal fee, due to which we have to pay 0.0012 Satoshi transaction fee, but if you convert from Bitcoin to LTC and withdraw via LTC you will be able to withdraw much lower fees.

I actually constantly utilized eth to withdrawal it,because in this way the withdrawaling fees is very low as compare to withdrawaling the btc.