YoBit's Withdraw fee is high. - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoZombie

YoBit's Withdraw fee is high.

19 hours ago, Cryptojubayer said:

Yobit has a high withdraw fee for btc but if you withdraw in TRX or Ltc then it is very cheap to withdraw.

Yes it's to higher like you i use litecoin abd digibyte too to withdraw from Yobit because in bitcoin It's to high more than other exchange

I'd say it's too high but at the same time for people who make bitcoin by making posts are just receiving free money so it's only fair that they can put whatever fee they want. I also wanted to specify, is this 0.0012 BTC fee a constant fee for any withdrawal amount or is a fee for a specific amount (if so, could you specify what amount).

If we talk about the Fiat withdrawal Commission, I would not say that it is large. I withdraw to an e-wallet in comparison with commissions is very normal.

8 minutes ago, Binjit said:

Yes i agree with you yobit has bitcoin withdrow fees is high but not fees high other
Altcoin on yobit.we can trad on other altcoin on yobit who has withdrow fees is low
Hope in future yobit will reduce fees of bitcoin withdrow

You can also withdraw in another currency or trade. If exchanged for ETH or Waves, the Commission will be much less.

I think that every trusted exchange should make lower fees for withdrawal of funds. Because people trusted that these are not scam site's. But the scam site's can lost of people's money.

All exchanges have big withdrawal fees for Bitcoin. So I just withdraw Dogecoin or Ripple whenever I can.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

if is true is a big problem, but to recive que money to paypal is very exppensive for example is pass this coin to bit coin o eth and then to eur and then to paypat, a lot of fees

Yes if you withdraw it direct with Bitcoin. The fees is doubled from the real fees.

I just recommended you to doing exchange first to other coin, like Litecoin for example.

Dash also have low fees. Or other you can find it what coin good for you.

The fees high is normal, where they can use some fees to cover cost create Yobit and their team.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:18 AM, Elton23 said:

Yes I guess its high on Yobit to withdraw BTC, but for example you could sell your BTC on Yobit, and then buy XRP, which has a low fee around $0.14 or 0.5 XRP. DGB is also very cheap.

May I ask what DGB is? And is it compatible with coinbase account..if not what other wallets can i use that has DGB on it?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Yes yobit withdraw fees is so high. Best way to withdraw Bitcoin is that first you convert your bitcoin into TRX coin because TRX coin fees is low about 10 trx. Trx fees is low so you can easily withdraw.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

You can trade btc to litecoins(ltc) becouse the fee on ltc is low.there is one active member here who teach that way and its good i made it.now i withdraw my earnings on ltc.you can try it too

On 12/28/2019 at 7:54 PM, Fahim said:

Yes the fee of btc in yobit is high because most of the people here trade in btc with very captial amount. So if you want to withdraw low amount you can exchange your btc to ltc or eth. Because withdraw of lctc is 0.0022 ltc which is like 0.48 usd. It will be helpful for you to withdraw.

How about to convert your bitcoin into trx or waves? The withdrawal fee for both coins is not too high depend on litecoin, and besides that, you can get a larger amount for TRX if you buy the coin. Besides that, TRX and waves will have a chance to increase so you can prepare your coins for the next bull run that will come soon. But that will be up to you, whether you choose the coin, and better you know how to choose the coin.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:25 PM, CryptoZombie said:

I don't know if y'all are aware that the withdrawal fee for Yobit is 0.0012btc, that amounts to the earnings made after making 120 posts on this forum.

What are your views on this?

I am much aware of that mate, I've been in yobit since 2015 and if you compare their withdrawal fee, you will shock because it's so expensive, the thing i've been doing is, i traded my coin to xrp or other currencies that are very low in withdrawal fee, for example i bough xrp then withdraw it to my local wallet, the withdrawal fee is only .5xrp can you imagine i save lots of money that's what i've been doing mate, hope it helps.

I am also agree with you that the btc withdrawal fee is high in yobit but you can convert your btc to ltc so that the withdrawal fee become very low and i also do it all time.

It is better to exchange bitcoin with another cheaper altcoin, for example XRP. So not much money is deducted for the transfer fee

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Are you doing this and taking bitcoin every day from yobit days, if we have the time, we both share and receive that reward is a great thing, I hope it happens within a few months is good. I am really hard

Yobit is legit and trusted exchange. Bitcoin fees is very high but other currencies fee are very low. You can convert any currency to another currency or fiat currency Then you can withdraw with low. Yobit is better than  other exchanges.

you can always find ways to solve this problem if such a commission does not suit you, although on many exchanges it is about the same. if 0.0012 bitcoin is a lot for you, then just use other coins to withdraw

On 10/10/2019 at 8:32 PM, LokiApeka said:

it depends on each person's taste, if I prefer to use TRX to withdrawl because 5 minutes landing in my wallet.

so make your own choices in my opinion.

I just send the coins through just the dogecoin because the fee of the dogecoin is so much low and through this we can safe our fee money and buy the coins through that money also. I do this so much time from one exchange to another and i safe my fee so much time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is better than other exchanges. Yobit is legit and secure exchange. I suggest you exchange to other altcoin such ethereum for a considerable withdrawal fee. And you can withdraw also USD with lowest fees. You can convert any currency with usd and then you can withdraw .

Just exchanges it to Xrp or Stellar Lumens they have lower fees bitcoin has always have a higher fee but try litecoin and others crypto they have less fee and you can also trade there.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif