Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

My advice friend is that you do not invest as a new member because if you do not know that you could lose all that money invested, I would tell you to advise and inform yourself well enough so that you do not lose that money and earn double what you invested.

Edited by Pablo456
  • +1 1

My friend, read more. You must learn well before investing. My friend, try to research your research and learn from the experts

Your number of posts never decides you ability. If you have enough knowledge and information about investment then you can do it. Buy you have lack of knowledge then please be careful, stay at forum for hours read seniors, gi e proper time to ups and down then decide to invest.

I think, my friend, that the investment is very good, but you must be ready for it and you must have sufficient money and full knowledge about what you invest in order not to lose. I advise you to consult whoever invests and who has great experience in this field. Thank you.

Edited by Omran123
Mistakes in writing

Yes it is briefs platform That's all you can do and make very good money From here Just Gain knowledge first and then earn good money from here Here you can earn good money

It's definitely ok to invest as a newbie, though I would advise you to first start with coins that have low value so that what ever happens will not be a shocker to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

We are discussing about cash here, you ought to use caution in any speculation you're doing. Anyways, you begin by investing your installments here within the gathering, you don’t got to grant your possess cash.

My friend if you are new to crypto then I would advice you to not invest at the moment. You should seek guidance from the experts here. You should analyze the trends and graphs of up and downs of crypto currency. After gaining confidence, you should go for the investment. 

If you have much knowledge and experience about investment then you can invest.  Some of the people invest their money without knowing anything. For lacking of information and knowledge they get loss. So analysis the maket conditions. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

Biscally reading a proper rules of regulations and more learn about it and then if you making a great topic and post , because I am new member in this forum so I am not more giving a information.

My dear friends, in my opinion you should wait for the current time for investing in the cryptocurrency. As it is more volatile than any other currency you need a bit more experience to do it. But if your mindset is strong then do it.

No this would not be easy for the newbie to invest in it it could be more difficult for the new when he does not have knowledge about the forum. The main thing is that first of all understand about the forum completely then made some invest in it.

• Useful or interesting 2

I don't think so that it is the act of wisdom. Because the newbies are more fallen a prey of scammers. So you must have knowledge and do consultation about the investing. Ask for the trusted site by your seniors or by your mentor ,they will guide you in the best way . So before investing do learning find trusted site and then do

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, I will recommend that you spend more time studying about cryptocurrency or that you recruit someone who is knowledgeable in cryptocurrency and how it functions and how to invest and trade. The business is very volatile, and so to do well here you need to have quite a bit of experience. Patiently be. Take your time to study, and only the rewards will be seen.

to thepoint of this section in distribution on the way to unknown vest how much you earn so be sure that you have enough money to invest in. That is the concept, actually yobit considering the most popular exchanging site which gives you a lot of options to the stoutly to affected aggregate never arbitrary encourage sense encouraged 

Of course, you can become a member, but after you gain experience and sufficient information and memorize the articles and principles of this forum and its basic and general principles. Nothing is impossible by working hard to reach all your goals

You need not to rush in to investing, follow the rules and regulations of this platform and then consult some experts for investing. always seek advice before doing things on the platform.

• +2 1

On 2/16/2020 at 6:15 AM, Nrttb said:

Hello friends, I'm new here. I just compiled the post 130th just so I want to know from here.Should I invest now or will I have to read more?pls help.

Investing requires you to have an indept knowledge about the platform you are investing your money into. You need to make research and have adequate knowledge about it. As a beginner i will advice that you do not rush into making investments, rather you should keep your money till you know you are ready for it.

Yes as a bigginer you can invest so long you have the resources of investment all you need is be careful while going on any investment and you shouldn't invest with all the resources you have at hand,in case if happened you lose, you can have little resources with you, thanks.

• +1 1

When you have sufficient BTC, now you can, but I recommend you to look for advice from professionals who are investing because it's really a worthless asset and it's more risky. So it's easier to take a study just to direct you.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no problem if you want to invest as a new member as long as you have enough knowledge in investing and how to manage your funds. If you want to try invest, I prefer to search a legitimate investing platform and check on the reviews of user’s that have been tried to invest, so that you will have an idea if the platform is scam or legit. Investing is risky to if you let your money there without any knowledge, so that I also prefer to bet almost 10% of your capital that serves as your practice.

Dear friend, yes you should give it a go. Just make sure that you investigate a few things before investing. Observe a few days before investing that which currencies are increasing in value and which ones are decreasing in value, and after that based on your knowledge you can start investing.

For me I decide to contribute it..Try some exchanging however don't rush...Make a decent plan..or differentiate it. 

Coincidentally, It's simply a recommendation from me. It's up to you and ought to plan for it.

investment is virtually one of the best thing to do as a beginner as these will boost your confidence

but its also necessary to learn before you invest