Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member? - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nrttb

Would it be okay for me to invest as a new member?

I would say that, not a forum exchange or investment site, I think you should visit the exchanges and see their investment plan, the proposal is Jobbit.  If you already have the knowledge, money and plans, you can take on any investment program.  Don't stress about entering the world of investing if you have only optimism, it's dangerous. You can invest your money if you want to make more profit.  But I think you must have knowledge about the disease before investing.  So I suggest you learn about the disease.  In my view, the more you learn, the more you can earn.  Thank you so much for your post.

I mean, yes it will be fine as a new member because as a result of the investment I can give you a higher return for investment in the form and get a higher return I think it will help you to invest so, I don't think you need that kind of  Need to invest for quantity and some knowledge Perhaps you can invest in this dead currency so that you can study better before planning the investment.

You have asked a very good question here and am interested in this topic because it talks about investment and both of us are still a new member if the forum but with the availability of our senior members here and i think they will give us a useful reply.

I would suggest that you spend more time learning about crypto or you employ the services of someone that is experienced in crypto and how it works and how to invest and trade. The market is very volatile, and so you need to have quite a bit of knowledge to do well here. Be patient

When you have enough BTC then you can invest but I think you should see more about crypto currency. It's a complicated process, you must need to take professionals advice who is running in this investing.  

If you have experience about investing and cryptocurrency then go for it and invest for profit.This site is 100% real.This is not fake.

I am also a new member of the forum and so I am not sure about this but as far as I know there is no right to invest as a new member because the members are harmed.  We will invest in trading with good ideas later

6 hours ago, Heidelberg77 said:

Being a beginner on Cryptocurrency trading and investments it might be a hectic job at first to deal with such complexities. So, I would recommend you to take help from seniors who are already working in the related field. And also you need to do a lot of self research from your side, before investing in any cryptos, as this helps to analyze the crypto market at the current situation, and helps to make most out of our investment with strategies and ideas to explore.

I agree with you! Trading is not an easy activity, especially when you are a beginner! You should first learn how to invest, and then move on to trading cryptocurrency. Honestly, the main thing is to understand all the functions, as well as learn to control your emotions, this will give you a big step!

In my opinion i think it Isn't the right time for you to invest because you are new and earn a little at yobit from cryptotalk . I think it Isn't  so worthy  to invest a little. So it is better to earn more coins and then invest. You will get 1% daily for your investing talk token in yobit investbox . 

This will be too early for you ,not too far to be , investment need career and understand just take your time to know how to trade , exchange and invest probably before you proceed through this tactic you may understand the forums

The cryptocurrencies requires understanding basic concepts.You have to train on investments and financial operations, in particular with cryptocurrencies and everything concerning the crypto world.

I have completed 130 post, well this is not a large number, you are new here and have not gained much experience yet, I advise you to continue working here for a while and gain more experience after which you can start investing.

Investment is a very good idea but before investing, you should try and learn how the crypto currency market operates. If the requisite knowledge is not acquired, it will be very dangerous for you to invest in crypto currency because you could lose everything you have ever laboured for. 

5 hours ago, Zulaikha Hareem said:

I think first to have proper knowledge about investing your money because it is there is ki you can lose your amount the first you should learn about it again proper knowledge and then invest your money and I think Bitcoin is amazing for investment and many people are earning big profit through with profit of it.

Of course friend, I think this is an attractive offer! Because, you can invest without any problems, but the fact is that you need to have a certain list of knowledge that will promote you! You are right, and I believe that each of us can achieve success!

My friend is able to make a steady income, but before you think about investing, you must know how much you invest so make sure you have enough money to invest.  Gives a lot of options to increase the profit OK nice but in my opinion to get more profit you must invest more so be patient and plan your balance better.

There are many exchanging and trading platform most of which are bleiveable  like yobit trading exchange and binance trading exchange . But I will say that you should invest in that in which you Kno that it is really good for you and it will give profit to you.

• +1 1

No, my dear friend, I am a member of this forum right now and I do not have any experience and knowledge, so I will work hard in the forum and invest after qualifications and observations.

I think the best thing in this site is to learn and get a good knowledge of what you are planning to do,becouse if you fail to plan you are going to plan to fail so advisibly as a begginner also I will siluggest you give your self a time and learn more about investing here 

Yes cryptocurrency is very safe website if you want to invest it would be okay but if you have enough Bitcoin to invest then you should be invest otherwise I suggest you first you have to learn about cryptocurrency and if you want to invest then first make money and then invest by trading. But cryptocurrency is very safe and helpful for all so don't be afraid.

• +2 1

Do you mean that you want to invest what you own now, or that the site started paying you and you want to benefit from that amount,
You must first accumulate a good capital from work on the forum, then you can invest,
But first, learn more about trading and investing in well-known platforms, or maybe search within the Investbox section of YoBit.
good luck to you.

13 minutes ago, Skylord said:

First you need to know how to use BTC. That's better that you can not use new memories now. You can consult those who are skilled about this. And if you already know about this, you can use BTC.

@Skylord yes dear very nice, we should first we should research about cryptosystem, like investment, trade then we should go forward for practical, otherwise we will losing our assets.

The most recommended would be that before investing you first gain knowledge and develop skills for this field. Remember that investing in BTC or some other currency is a risk. Here in the forum you can learn some advice from the expert members.once you gain experience, try investing and don't forget to start with a minimum amount so you don't lose your money.

Hello my dear crypto members first of all welcome to crypto world but of course you have to learn more first every aspects of it so that you can avoid losing So better have research too just for you to be guide thanks for you and best of luck guys 😊☺️

• +1 1

At first you should get knowledge about the platform or site or app  in which you are gonna invest your aaset as investing without knowledge is not right .first do some research and then invest!!

With my opinion buddy you should need to know more about this platform because in cryptotalk there is alot number of scammers if you invest in any scam site you'll face a large profit loss so be aware from scammers

• +1 1
  • +4 1